Chapter 06 - Raining

Light's Off 인형
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]

Chapter 6

[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Raining[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]Sehun and Jihyun was on their way to Jihyun's room. It was akward but the two of them didn't bother to make a reaction. Maybe it was just the fact that both of the share some personalities together. Even Luhan noticed it. They may share their personalities, but not status. Sehun was popular, while Jihyun was not. Jihyun was very rich and maybe a noble, while Sehun was just living with least fancy. Even their faces share most features. 

They say, when a boy and a girl look alike, they might marry each other. Or just as simple as; They're soulmate.

Jihyun then was still curious and wanted to know that did she really saw her sister or was it just an effect due from the faint?. She kept thinking about it while Sehun just walked with her side to side, enjoying the view of the school's garden that could be seen from the dorm's hallway. It was such a peace and quiet. And, there wasn't anybody there. Most of the time, students would bring their dates and make out or do something like that there.

"I still can't believe that my sister's gone." it was Jihyun's whispering outburst. In an instant, Sehun faced her. "I know it's hard to hear out something like that about your relative, especially the beloved ones." He said, lowering his head. "But you have to bear with it. You can't just run away from your problem." He suggested.

"I know. It's more easy to say than done."

That made Sehun shut his mouth. Maybe it was the truth. "And the thing is, I saw her just hours ago at your place." She continued.  She could feel that Sehun still didn't not believe her. "And, I'm not pushing you to believe me either. Afterall, we started to talk couple of days." And she found him in her room accidently. "And about that thing..?" Sehun questioned to make other subject. "Yeah, how did it get into your friend's bathroom?" She asked back as if nothing happened. Sehun shrugged.

"Maybe the housekeeping nanny or service missplaced it." She said, as simple as that. 

She stopped walking and opened her room with a key. 

"Good thing that you lock it now." Sehun curved a small smile to her. It was funny how she didn't get offensed by his words yet she just invisibly smile to him back. Before she could've closed the door, she muttered a thankyou, wasn't sure that Sehun heard it or not.

"Wait." He suddenly said, putting his foot in between the door. "What?" She suddenly talked back. "How come that thing is in your place?" Sehun pointed his finger and Jihyun fastly followed to where it pointed out. What thing?

At the moment she landed her eyes on the thing that he was talking about, her breath stopped in shock. How.. . She blinked her thoughts away and face him with a forced smile. "Maybe some of your friends brought it here." She said between the small gap door. "No, Jihyun. We were all there. None of us left. And, you locked your room, Jihyun." Sehun stated. 

Yes, she also remembered that none of his friend came out from the place except the ones that went to Kyungsoo's room. And, she locked her door. How come it came in ?. She thought that it was found by Kyungsoo and it was still with him. Jihyun blinked her thoughts away and forced a smile again, "Well, it's getting late. Bye, Sehun." She said with akwardness for saying his name. Sehun was worried because it was very odd and creepy that the doll suddenly got in her room. It was laying to the wall, not far from the door. There was definitely something.

Jihyun closed the door. "Jihyun, is-" 

"Goodbye Sehun, See you.-" She said to Sehun who was standing behind the door. "Some other times.." She continued, whispering.She took the doll in her hand by carrying it with it's hair, rude enough for others to see. She put it on the table, infront of her bed. Then she sat on her bed, looking at the doll. 

"You took enough tour for toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter