Chapter 01 - Oh Sehun

Light's Off 인형
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

[CONTENTID3]

Chapter 1

[/CONTENTID3]

 

[CONTENTID2]Oh Sehun[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]"Miss, would you like some Tteobokki ?'' Jihyun was walkng in Seoul street that night and heard an ajjushi asking her to buy some of his cooking. She shook her head slowly and continued to walk.

She was hungry but, she didn't bring her wallet due to her rush to escape from the school. It was saturday night, it was the only chance that she had to escape from the mentally disturbed school to a serene place. Jihyun decided to go back to the school since it was almost midnight. It wasn't that dark due to the street light that illuminate the dark secret hallway that she usually used to sneak in and out from the school. It wasn't that hard either to sneak out.

She walked through the dorm entrance soothingly wihout waking the guards up from their deep slumber on their duty. Then she continued to walk normally to her room, the Special room. 

Quiet, serene, quiescene and peaceful dorm. It was a total victorious for her.

Then suddenly someone bumped her, making her hoodie fell,  revealing her brunette hair. 

"Mianhamnida"

Then he continued to walk passing her in a hurry. I really wish that he didn't see my face. 

Jihyun wore back her hoodie and walked to the special room as fast as possible. 

It's totally one of the Exo members. There weren't any room in the dorm there regardless of the Special room and the Exo boys'. But why ? it was the third time this week.  She never expected students here would sneak out because they totally love the school, unlike Jihyun.

 

She got in into the Special room and close the door behind her back. And then she prepared herself to take a goodnight sleep.

 

 

~

 

 

Jihyun was reading her textbooks then looked up and sighed. She might be in the cafeteria but she'd rather spending the time learning than gossiping around and discuss unimportant things. It was really an immature activity. 

They are really pathetic.

Then all in a sudden, the girls were squelling and shouting "EXO!".

Jihyun rolled her eyes and focused back to her studies. It is stupid to worship over the rich spoiled brat boys. She didn't even know why the fangirls decided to call them Exo, a dumb name indeed. She took a sip of her coffee and took a bite from her favourite desert of the day, choco-icing cupcake cream with cheese. 

She closed her textbook and walked to the coffee machine to get more coffee and study again for tomorrow's test. 

She walked with narrow shoulders and eyes. It was exhausting living a life in that school. There was not any enthusiasm showed in her face at all.

Students eyed her with questions on their eyes—why would a noble girl be an antisocial? Why is she so, ignorance?. You know the answer already.

She was walking peacefully but someone just bumped her. The guy's coffee splattered all over her uniform. The noisy annoying cafeteria, was then became a quiet and desserted one.

Jihyun tried to controll her anger by controlling her breathing. She didn't want to show such emotion to the public. And it wasn't necessary to waste energy by pouring her anger onto someone else. 

She was about to walk away to the other side to reach the coffee machine but stopped, because she thought she heard a very familiar voice.

"Mianhamnida" and this time with a bow.

And then walked away. With lots and lots of guys following him. She looked up and wanted to look back but refused to do what her mind told her to do and just walked to refill her coffee.

"Oh.My.God." some random girl said that and blocked her from the coffee machine. "Did you what you just do ?" Claimed the other girl.

Jihyun rolled her eyes. They weren't just some random girls. They were, the stupid group of 3 who thinks that they are, perfect. 

"Move," warned Jihyun. "What did you do to make Sehun oppa talked to you ?" The last girl said.

Sehun?, I have never heard that name before.

"Hey!" The girl in the middle snapped her fingers infront of Jihyun's unamused face. Making her pissed. "Uh, how could one of exo oppas talked to a filthy, ugly, cheap-"

Jihyun pour her remaining coffee to the girl that was just insulted her by the word cheap.

"I didn't ask you to describe how I look, I asked you to move aside. Well, now that you are run out of words, will you kindly move ?"

With no words but defeated groans, they walked away. Maybe because they were scared or dead of words. Jihyun then smirked evily in victory and proceeded to the coff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter