Chapter 04 - Pick a, Boo!

Light's Off 인형
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]

Chapter 4

[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Pick a, Boo![/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]My doll? what is he talking about? I have no dolls. And I will never have one. 

"Please? Will you come with me to our room and check?" He pleaded. I don't think I want to get involved with them. I rolled my eyes secretly and he seemed like he is really in trouble. I gave him the acception aura and started to walk to their room. I still have my concern side you know.

I walk with him through the hall but why did it seem like the hall was way too long and we couldn't even reach to our rooms?. I felt like he was facing me, thinking the same thing. I faced him back, giving my maybe-this-is-just-our-imagination face. He looked away and started to walk again. 

At least he didn't talk too much. 

We walked side by side. I think it was almost 3 minutes of walking but there was no sign of anything. The hall was dimmy. The opened windows made us feel uncomfortable with the wind brushing to our bodies. He started to walk closer to me. I ignored him and act like this was nothing. 

This is getting ridiculous. "Hm, Jihyun, I am so sorry about last night. I didn't mean to you know." he suddenly made a conversation. It wasn't necessary because we were walking in a situation but I nodded lightly. "Sehun, right?" my mouth asked back. Maybe I had to admit that I was actually scared for the situation. "Yes, I am Sehun." 

I pursed my lips as an answer. 

This is really getting under my skin. We had been walking for 10 minutes. What people walk in this stupid hallway to get to their room for 10 minutes?. This is not right.

"I think we should go back. Maybe we missed our turn." He said. I nodded and turned back with him. But then,

I heard noises of children running behind us. Sehun grabbed my wrist, and I gasped quietly in shock. I didn't know why that my hands and skin were starting to sweat, my heart was beating faster, and my legs were quite numb. He faced me and looked at me with fears in his eyes. He started to look back over his shoulder,

So I did the same. 

And then we saw nothing. "Did you -?" 

"Yes." I quickly answered.

"uhm, never mind" He started to walk releasing my wrist then I followed beside him too. "Don't you think this is a little bit unusuall?" He again talked. I faced him beside me, and when I was about to reply, I saw something from the very corner of my eye. I searched what it was, and I saw something very harrowing infront of us far far far away.

I saw a woman. A very pretty woman. She was wearing a ball gown. A black luxury ball gown. But her make up wasn't that luxury. 

Her face was extremely pale. Her hair was a complete mess and seemed like it haven't been cut for years. And, but, her eyes,

Her eyes was completely white. 

I was extremely, completely scared right then. I felt like I was going to pass out with my legs couldn't help my weight and I felt like my heart was being swallowed by my stomache. I never felt this scared before. I wanted to scream but I was too scared so I was speechless. Because I know, that it was totally not a human being."Sehun. I am.." I faced him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter