Chapter 02 - Trick of the Lights

Light's Off 인형
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

[CONTENTID3]

Chapter 2

[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Trick of the Light[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID1]Sehun sighed as he walked to the classroom. He couldn't stop thinking about what an embarrassing action that he did yesterday night. It was disturbing yet stupid. 

"Brother, tell me 'bout it. What have gotten into your mind ? You look so stressful." Luhan tried to talk.

"Yea, maybe because I dont want to talk about it." Sehun shooed away Luhan's hand that was on his shoulder and walked faster. 

Sehun mood was upset too because his common fella were dropping out of school. That were Tao, Chanyeol, and their loveable leader, Kim Joonmyun. No one knows how Exo means to Sehun. They were surely more than a friend. They are a family. And family sticks together no matter what.

But what was this ?. They 3 were picking something else that seems insignificant over their own family.

That what was kept bothering on Sehun's mind.

"Hey babe," Krystal greeted him joyfully, Sehun's unofficial girlfriend. "What took you so long?" She continued seductively as Sehun kept on walking to his seat.

"You look down," She sat on his table and patted his head. "What happened?" 

Sehun hisself didn't relize that Krystal was there sitting on his table. He was never been bothered with her since last year. Maybe because he knew her too long so that he ignore her and do nothing when she turns y around him.

Krystal changed her personality and stuffs since she got a crush on Sehun when junior highschool. Back then Sehun wasn't really interested in love thingy, so she thought that he wasn't interested in her and then she changed the way how she acts, she talks, and how she dresses.

"Get off of the table, Krys." Sehun said. "Nu uh. I won't, till I get some answers." She replied with her silly voice.

"Please, it is none of your business." He said coldly. "Ugh, You smell like a girl's perfume.-" She waved her hand infront of her face and pinched her nose colse like somthing smelled horrible.

"No-no, Why would I?" he answered anxiously. "Chillax hun. You look like someone who got caught because you messed a girl's room."

That comment, made Sehun gulped secretly.

Luhan made his way to his seat, next to Sehun. And that made Krystal felt that she was being shooed away by his presence. "Egh seriously, When will she stop doing that. And Sehun, that was a very disgusting activity you did." Luhan said as he chewed a cookie in his mouth. 

"uh-hm, w-what? what activity?" Sehun questioned back jumpy. "What you and Krystal Jung was doing." Luhan smiled secretly. "I didn't."

Luhan was about to talk again but he stopped because Sehun seemed unusual. He was watching over something so Luhan looked at the direction that he was looking at. Luhan's eyes widened for seconds.

Sehun felt nerves were attacking his body. His stomach felt weird. Anxiousness was filling his head. He was on a panick attack right then.

Jihyun made her way to her seat. She was sleepy and pretty tired because she didn't get enough sleep last night. Before she reached her seat, she made an eyecontact with Sehun, who was avoiding it. And then she looked at Luhan who wasn't facing her but his eyes following her. 

She didn't give a about what happened last night if he would never do that again. 

 

Last night flashback

 

I should have not come here.

Sehun then thought that it was a dumb idea to explore the Special room. Nobody knows what was inside the room.

The Special room. None have gotten inside the room. They weren't brave enough to go into the Special room. And how Jihyun have the guts to enter the mystical room ?

Why?. 

Because she never socialise with people. That is why she had no problem at all entering the room. Because she knew nothing about it. 

But Sehun on the other hand, got into the room because he thought that someone, a girl, was asking for help and Sehun was the only one who could hear it. He had no choice but to track the voice down and search where it came from. 

And thought nothing if it was an inhuman thing.

 

But then, he had to admit that he was a little bit unsure about walking around and exploring the room. Because it was a very bad thing to do. Plus, he was entering a girl's room. It was incrediblely inappropriate for a gentleman to stalk a girl's room. 

 

"Heeelp...."

Then then, he could hear another. He was too curious so he walked to where the voice came from.

And it led him to the closet.

Must the guy open the girl's closet ?

"Pleaseee........ Help meeeee....."

This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter