Chapter 03 - I found my friend on the floor

Light's Off 인형
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]

Chapter 3

[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]I Found My Friend On the Floor[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]Jihyun felt more akward. 

"I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself- I'm Luhan." He sounded shy. Why. "You probably hm k-know t-t-that." he continued. 

Jihyun stayed quiet for a while. "No, I don't" She said. Then his happy face turned upside down.

He didn't know where was she all this time and how didn't she know Luhan. And that was harder than he thought it would be. For wanting to know a girl that he got interested in and get to know a girl that didn't even know of his existence.

It was the first time talking to a she. And he felt so weird but excited in the same time. "Oh, and you must be Kwon Jihyun, of course like everybody know that-"

"I'm sorry, What happened?" She cutted his sentence like she didn't care. "You bumped me while I was walking and then your hands were so cold as ice and your face seem like you just saw ghosts."

She mouthed an O and then bowed as a thankyou and then she left. 

"O..kay.. you're welcome" Luhan said while watching her walked away.

 

 

 

She couldn't stop thinking about what happened just now. She didn't know that it was just her imagination, but probably no. She though remember that it mentioned a word doll. It was weird because she just relized that, things happened since she knew and spotted that there was a doll sitting in her closet. 

 

Like last night, every hours, she always heard children running and laughing, passing the dorm.

 

Sometimes screaming in horror. 

 

 

~

 

"Wow, I mean. Wow." Lay suddenly poofed beside Luhan. "Were you there all the time?" Luhan asked. "Nope, ...maybe." He giggled lightly and the others approached. "It was the first seeing you with a girl." Lay continued. "I'm not with her. She bumped me with no reason. I thought that she was having-"

"But you need more than that. And you'll have to learn that from Kris hyu-" Suddenly he was being head-smacked by Kris from the back. "It doesn't always have to be me." Kris responded. And then he hugged Lay's head and walked with him, catching up with others.

"Well, at least you changed your weird accent." Sehun giggled softly. Luhan rolled his eyes and giggled along with him. "By the way, have you seen Kwon Jihyun?" Sehun suddenly asked.

"I was just with her minutes ago." Luhan answered in confusion. "Oh you were with her?"

"Why are you searching for her?" Luhan asked. "I have something to tell." Sehun looked around but didn't see Jihyun anywhere. "To tell her you love her?" Luhan joked. But feeling heavy. Sehun punched his shoulder lightly, "No of course. Just matters."

"Oh, well. Goodluck then." Luhan walked away from him. 

Sehun shrugged and walked to the cafeteria. He was having supernatural moments since last night. And he really feel bothered with it. He didn't really know what was happening then but he was sure that it has something to do with the doll, with Kwon Jihyun. Plus he become more sure because she was acting strange lately.

 

~

 

Luhan sneaked out from his room. Some of Exo were asleep already and some were doing something but they were doing it sleeply so none of them relized where was Luhan.

He closed the door behind him and put on his hoodie. The wind was blowing strongly from the opened windows through the dorm. He took a peek outside a window and spotted a cozy warm thrilling bench outside, at the park.

He went outside the dorm and proceed to that bench. The freezing cold air of Korea that ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter