When Kai is partnered with Dahye for a school presentation

♡ CuteCupcake's Oneshot Request Shop ♡ CLOSED!
Please log in to read the full chapter

For maiyuki | Starring EXO's Kim Jongin | Romance and fluff

authorsnote; Thank you for requesting! All the Kai feels ;~~; Why are Kai requests always so cute? I think this is the longest oneshot I've written so far. Oh lord. YAY FOR ME. Half of this oneshot is just fluff because I couldn't stop my fingers. TOO MANY KAI FEELS Y U DO THIS I MUST BE FAITHFUL TO LUHAN AND BAEKHYUN. I hope you enjoy AND SUFFOCATE IN ALL THE FLUFF LIKE I DID♥

 

"And finally, Park Dahye will be partnered with Kim Jongin. Has everyone got a partner?" The teacher asked, and everyone nodded. The bell rung. "Remember to complete your presentations. We will present them in class next Friday, so you have a week and a day to complete this. Because this is part of your final grade, I will not be taking any immature excuses. You must make sure to meet up with your partner. Class dismissed." 

Dahye quietly squealed once the teacher finally left. Luck is treating me so well! Thank you! I can't believe I'm really paired up with Kai! Before Dahye could prolong her inner fangirl, she felt a poke on her left shoulder and turned around to come face to face with her crush of two years, Kai.

He charmingly smiled at her, flashing her all his pearly white teeth, and Dahye had to try extremely hard not to swoon right in front of him. "Hi, partner." He greeted.

"H-Hi." Snap out of it, Park Dahye! Don't embarrass yourself in front of your crush!

"When would you like to meet up to work on our presentation?" Kai looked to the empty seat next to Dahye, "May I...?" He motioned towards the seat. Dahye quickly nodded and Kai took a seat before getting out some pieces of paper from his backpack. "I actually already made a start on some of the points we had to include in the presentation-"

"I have, too!" Dahye squeaked, rushing to her bag and also getting out her papers. 

"Oh." Kai grinned, "Seems like we'll be great partners." Dahye blushed at that statement. "Well, since we've already started on it, we just have to include all the points, link everything together, pick out who will say which part, and then I suggest we make a little power point presentation with some diagrams and some of the main points we talk about to make it seem more professional. I'm hoping to get a good grade for this 20%. I'm thinking I won't do too great on the rest of it. Am I talking too much?" Kai suddenly asked, rubbing the back of his neck with a stiff laugh.

"No, no! Absolutely not!" Dahye waved her hands in front of her, "Seems like a good plan you've made. I'm hoping to do good for this 20%, too. I don't think I did that great on the other 10% assignment we did last term."

Kai made a face, "Tell me about it. I think I totally failed that 10%."

Dahye agreed, "I don't think anyone did too well. It was so hard even though it only accounted for 10% of our final grade." 

Kai nodded, "So anyway, back to the presentation, do you have any notes regarding the last point? I must've not been in on that day; I don't recall learning any of it."

Dahye looked over at Kai's sheet and read it before nodding, "I have those notes at home."

"Oh. Shall we do the presentation prep at your house then? I'll bring my laptop to do the power point presentation when you write up the last point." Kai suggested.

Dahye nodded, "Sounds like a good idea to me." "When are you free?" "Any day is fine with me." Dahye replied.

"What about this Sunday?" Kai asked. Dahye nodded. "That settles it, then! This Sunday. Will it be okay for me to come over at 11? Or is that too early for you?" 

Dahye shook her head, "11 is fine." "Alright then. Could you text me your address?" 

Dahye went red, "I, um, don't have your number..." Kai blushed in embarrassment, "Of course you don't. Haha." Dahye handed Kai her phone and entered his number in. Once Dahye sent Kai her address, he checked his phone to see the text. He saved her number, also, before packing up his things back into his bag.

"You actually live quite near to me." Kai commented. "I do?" Dahye asked. Kai nodded, "I pass by your house on my way home. I'll show you, if you let me walk you home." Kai smiled. Dahye blushed and nodded before putting her bag on and following Kai out.

--

"Are you feeling okay, Dahye? You look so red. Are you feeling hot?" Kai asked, worried for his new friend. The two were now walking on the sidewalk towards Dahye's house. 

Dahye went even redder if possible, "N-no, I'm fine, thank you, Kai." She trie

Please log in to read the full chapter