When Zelo finally realises he likes Hyeri

♡ CuteCupcake's Oneshot Request Shop ♡ CLOSED!
Please log in to read the full chapter

For skyeismyne | Starring B.A.P's Choi Junhong | Romance and fluff

authorsnote; Thanks for requesting! Yay for another BAP request :3 They are like my current obsession. This is irrelevant, but this is like one of my all time fave pictures of Zelo, despite it being a little old. I put together a summary for the title based on the description you gave me. In this oneshot, Zelo will have his blonde ramen hair like in his warrior days, just a heads up. I hope you don't mind, and enjoy♥

 

"Class, be quiet and listen up, please. There is a new student today. I hope you all treat her well." The teacher said before motioning for Hyeri to come in. Many of the male students sat up at the fact that the new student was a girl. 

Hyeri walked into the classroom and stood next to the teacher before bowing and smiling brightly, "Hello, everyone. I'm Shin Hyeri. I hope we all get along. Please treat me well." She bowed once more.

Zelo looked up briefly to see this new student, but didn't see anything special in her, and so plopped his face back onto the desk and continued to sleep. 

The teacher told Hyeri that she could sit in any vacant seat and then proceeded to the lesson. 

Hyeri looked around the classroom and spotted one boy with curly blonde hair that resembled ramen supposedly sleeping on his desk. She decided to sit there since the students sitting behind were telling her to quickly sit down so they could see the board.

Hyeri dropped her bag to the floor and got out a pen and notebook before looking to the teacher. When Zelo heard the sound of Hyeri's bag collide with the floor, his eyes groggily opened. He frantically blinked for five seconds before slowly looking to his left and seeing Hyeri sitting next to him, diligently taking notes. 

He furrowed his eyebrows, What the hell is this girl doing? Her writing is making the table vibrate. I can't sleep. He silently groaned and stared at her. 

 

The lesson ended and it was break time. Hyeri decided to stay in the classroom and study the map of the school when someone poked her. She looked to her right to see that the ramen head boy had woken up, "Oh! Hello. I hope you don't mind me sitting here. I'm Shin Hyeri-" She stuck her hand out to greet him but he slapped her hand away. 

Hyeri blinked at the unexpected action. "Are you feeling okay, Mr Ramen head?" 

Zelo glared at her, "Mr Ramen head? My name is Zelo." "Okay then, Zelo. Are you okay?" 

"I will when you leave." He muttered under his breath.

Hyeri didn't hear him and so went back to studying the map. Zelo sighed in satisfaction and was about to put his head back on the desk when he felt a poke. "Sorry, Zelo, but could you tell me where we are at the moment?" I need to go to the toilet.

Zelo grunted and didn't lift up his head, "Ask someone else." 

Hyeri frowned, This boy is so cold. But he's so cute. His hair is adorable to me. She stopped herself from smiling too hard at the thought of Zelo's face. 

"Hey." She poked him again, "When's your birthday?" 

"October 15th." He muttered from the desk. Hyeri leaned in closer, "October the what?" "15TH." He said, a little louder this time. 

"October 15th... That means you're older than me! I can call you oppa then, right? Zelo oppa? Hellooo?" Hyeri poked her again and Zelo finally sat up, irritated. 

"Whatever! Just stop bothering me! Sheesh!" Zelo slapped her fingers away and huffed in her face, "Let me sleep, woman!" He growled before slumping b

Please log in to read the full chapter