When Myungsoo's members meet Jinae on We Got Married

♡ CuteCupcake's Oneshot Request Shop ♡ CLOSED!
Please log in to read the full chapter

For Baby_Gee | Starring Infinite's Kim Myungsoo | Comedy and romance

authorsnote; Hello world! Sorry for the extremely late update. School - namely art - has been keeping me from practically the INTERNET for the past two weeks or so. Anyways this oneshot is for my sister, so I hope you enjoy!

A little late but Happy Chinese New Year all!♥ Have a great year and get lots of money if you celebrate it c:

 

Jinae was making a smoothie when her phone beeped, signalling a text. She put the strawberries down and dried her hands before picking up her phone and unlocking it. When she read the text she gasped in surprise. 

"Myungsoo oppa!" she called out for her on-screen husband and secret boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo of Infinite. The unknown couple were currently on the variety show, 'We Got Married' and it was hard enough having to date behind all the cameras, but now attempting to act like they're not as close as they actually are is another thing.

When Jinae realised Myungsoo had not replied her, she walked towards the bedroom in search for him. She opened the door to find her 'husband' sleeping on the bed, hand hanging off the edge of it. She tried hard not to laugh as she went over and shook him awake. "Oppa! Myungsoo oppa, wake up!" she said next to his ear.

His eyes slowly opened and he yawned loudly, sitting up. "Good morning, Jinae," he said, stretching his arms.

She raised an eyebrow, "Good afternoon to you, mister." Jinae showed Myungsoo her phone screen and he read the time as 12:45pm."

"Oh. Good afternoon then," he grinned, slipping his feet into his slippers by the bed.

"We have a new mission!" Jinae squeaked.

"We do?" he asked, grabbing his phone.

"Yes! I can't believe it's finally come! I don't think I'm ready for it!" she wailed.

Myungsoo laughed and patted her shoulder, "It'll be fine, Jinae. What is it?" he grabbed his phone and unlocked it to check the mission text. His eyes widened when he read it, "Okay. This might be a problem after all."   

--

"Why are they being so secretive?" Park Misun, one of the hosts, said, annoyed. "Why don't they just tell us what the mission is?"

"It can't be that bad, right?" Kim Nayoung, another host, commented. "What does Jinae really not like, IU?"

IU, Jinae's friend who was a guest host for the episode commented, "Possibly meeting L's family? Or Infinite? Jinae is really awkward around new people she had yet to get to know."

"That means she can meet her mother-in-law!" Jinwoon commented, excited. "Those moments are always funny," he added.

--

After hours of making kimchi, Jinae and Myungsoo packed them into boxes and were finally ready to go.

Myungsoo put the kimchi boxes into two bags, "Tell me again why we had to make kimchi?" he asked.

"We can't go empty handed, oppa! Wait- should we buy some flowers, too?" Jinae asked, gasping.

"I think we can pass on the flowers," Myungsoo answered, putting on his shoes. 

"Fine fine. No flowers. But we're bringing the kimchi!" Jinae went to grab a scarf and looked at herself one more time in the mirror.

Myungsoo finished texting and grabbed the kimchi bags before heading to the front door.

--

"Hello?" Sungyeol answered as soon as he picked up the phone. 

"Sungyeol? Where are you?"

"At home. Why?"

"I'm coming over now."

"Now?"

"Now. With Jinae," Myungsoo added.

"With Jinae?!" Sungyeol shrieked.

"Yes, so clean up the dorm please. We'll see you guys in a few hours."

"Right. Okay. Yeah. See you." Sungyeol cut off the line and shouted, "GUYS! EMERGENCY! MYUNGSOO IS BRINGING JINAE OVER! WE NEED TO CLEAN THE DORM!"

"Jinae is coming over?" Sunggyu asked, surprised.

Sungyeol nodded, "We need to clean!" 

"Let's get to work then." Hoya said, rolling up his sleeves.

 

Sungjong was helping Dongwoo pick up all the clothes and stuff them in the laundry hamper. 

Sungjong looked to Dongwoo, "They won't look in the hamper, right?"

Dongwoo froze for precisely three seconds before waving it off, "Nah. I don't think Jinae will even want to see the bathroom." They high-fived and walked off to clean their rooms.

Woohyun was sitting on the floor, tidying the war of shoes in front of their door. He was lining them all up in rows when he suddenly looked around, "Hey guys. Someone is missing a shoe. I can't find the other green shoe that matches this one," he said, picking up the single shoe. "Own up, g

Please log in to read the full chapter