When Lay got jealous of Anna and Kris' close relationship

♡ CuteCupcake's Oneshot Request Shop ♡ CLOSED!
Please log in to read the full chapter

For Lillybellsun | Starring EXO's Zhang Yixing | Angst and romance

authorsnote; Thank you for requesting ^^ I reworded your summary to one sentence for the sake of having a short title, I hope you don't mind. Many apologies for the extremely late update; procrastination at its finest for the past few days. I don't even know what I've been doing, to be honest. Due to the fact that I was trying to post up this oneshot as quickly as possible, I haven't really checked the grammar. Please just comment if there are any noob errors and I'll correct them. I'll be back to proof-read this tomorrow.

It seems as though everyone digs the whole 'jealous' business. This is like the fourth(?) oneshot based around jealously. I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS GUYS AND I DON'T WANT THEM ALL TO SOUND THE SAME BUT WITH DIFFERENT CHARACTERS LOL okay, I'll live, ignore me♥

 

Are you coming over? – Yixing.

I’m on my way. Be there in 5. – Anna.

Lay sighed in satisfaction. He smiled, showing off his dimple to no one in particular.

Luhan looked at him, “Why the happy face, Lay? Is Anna coming over?” He guessed. Lay blinked at him, “How did you know?”

Luhan shrugged, “It isn’t hard. That’s usually the reason why you’re smiling so much. Not that you don’t smile usually.” He looked to his phone and sighed.

“Missing your girlfriend, too?” Lay asked. Luhan nodded, “She hasn’t called me or texted me or anything. I think I might have done something to upset her.” He frowned.

“Maybe your ugliness scared her away.” Chen joked. Luhan got up to hit him, “Aish, that Chen.”

Lay laughed and patted Luhan’s shoulder, “I’m sure it’s fine, ge. Maybe she’s busy.”

“I wished I could say the same for your girlfriend. You’re so lucky you always see her. My girlfriend is never around nowadays.” He gasped in realisation, “Maybe my baby is sick! Oh my god, I think I’m going to have to go over to check up on her. Later guys!” He grabbed his jacket and dashed out of the house, phone to his ear in attempts to call his girlfriend once more.

Kris walked in the room as the front door slammed shut, “Luhan?” He asked. Lay nodded, “He had to go and check up on his girlfriend. He thinks she might be sick.” Kris shrugged and walked over to sit on the sofa next to Lay. “What were you doing?”

“Texting Anna. She’s coming over now.” He grinned. Kris chuckled, “Someone’s happy.” “Yes!” Lay nodded.

Soon after, a soft knock could be heard. “I think it’s Anna!” Lay perked up. Xiumin went to open the door, and as expected, Anna came walking in.

“Hi, oppas!” She smiled and waved brightly to the boys. “Hi.” They all replied.

She walked into the living room and saw Lay and Kris on the sofa. “Yixing oppa!” She brightened up and ran over to his opened arms. He wrapped his arms around her and enclosed her in a tight hug. He leaned his face into the crook of her neck and he smelled her hair. "I missed you." He said as he pulled back.

Anna laughed, "You saw me yesterday. You're acting like you haven't seen me in forever."

"It felt like forever to me." He smiled, and Anna blushed.

"That's enough sweet talking from you, mister." Xiumin pointed a finger at Lay, "You said you'll make the salad today. You better start on it now or we won't have any dinner until midnight, knowing how slow you cook." 

Lay's face fell, "But my girlfriend just got here!" He argued.

Tao popped in and grinned, slinging an arm around Anna, "We can keep her company! Go and do the cooking Lay ge." He pushed Lay into the kitchen and Tao sat Anna down on the sofa with glee.

Lay sighed, "But I wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend, not with the pots and pans." He stared at the kitchen counter before going to the refrigerator and getting the ingredients needed to

Please log in to read the full chapter