When Lay is caught cheating on Anna with her best friend

♡ CuteCupcake's Oneshot Request Shop ♡ CLOSED!
Please log in to read the full chapter

For Lillybellsun | Starring EXO's Zhang Yixing | Romance and angst

authorsnote; Thank you for requesting again! Sorry for the really late update, I still hope you enjoy♥

 

"ZHANG YIXING!" Anna practically screamed when she caught sight of her boyfriend in the water locking lips with another woman. This woman, however, was a familiar one; it was Anna's friend, Jessica. 

She couldn't bare the sight any longer so swiftly turned around and went running back to the hotel, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"No... Anna... ANNA!" Lay shoved Jessica out of the way, pushing her into the water with a scream, before running after Anna, desperate to tell her the truth. It isn't anything like this! I have to explain to Anna before the situation gets even more out of hand!

Once Lay got back to the hotel, he found his girlfriend nowhere in sight. He scratched his head and went to knock on the room next door. Chen opened the door, "... Lay? Aren't you supposed to be on the beach with Anna? Why are you here?"

"I'll have to explain later, but have you seen Anna? Like, did she come back or anything?" Lay quickly asked. Chen shook his head, "Like I said, you're supposed to be with Anna right now-"

"I'll see you later, Chen!" Lay dashed off. Chen angrily shook his fist in the air, "Yah, Zhang Yixing! Aish, that boy." He flipped his fringe before closing the door.

Lay had been looking for Anna for nearly an hour. He looked all around the hotel for her and even asked the other guys but no one had seen her. Kris also seemed to have disappeared. Lay finally decided to go outside for some air before looking for Anna again.

--

"It's alright, Anna. Cry all you want. You know your Kris oppa is here for you." Kris softly smiled and rubbed Anna's arm as she cried into his chest. 

"H-How could Y-Yixing oppa do this to me, Kris o-oppa?" She sobbed. "I-It was worse b-because it was my friend, J-Jessica, he was k-kissing." Kris' arm tightened around her as he her hair, "Maybe he has his reasons. You should go and ask him what happened back there." He suggested.

Anna slowly lifted her head of out Kris' chest. "I should... But..."

"CHOI ANNA!" Lay stormed over, fumed at the fact that his girlfriend was here, snuggling into his friend. "What are you doing?! With Kris?! Come with me this instant!" Lay went over to the two and forcefully separated Anna from Kris before dragging her all the way back to the hotel.

"Let go of me, Yixing oppa! Stop! You're hurting me!" She cried out, trying to wriggle free from Lay's grip, but it was useless. 

When the two finally arrived back at their hotel room, Lay dragged Anna inside and closed the door. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING WITH KRIS BACK AT THE BEACH?! DON'T YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU?!" 

"Really? Were you really looking for me? Why don't you just go back to your precious Jessica?!" Anna yelled in his face.

"What nonsense are you spurting?" Lay narrowed his eyes.

"Don't think I'm blind, Zhang Yixing! I saw exactly what you did in the water a while ago! I saw everything with my own two eyes, so don't you even try lying!" She opened the door and shoved Lay out, "Get out! Get out!" She finally got him out of the room

Please log in to read the full chapter