When Kai can't stop stealing glances at Jaekyung

♡ CuteCupcake's Oneshot Request Shop ♡ CLOSED!
Please log in to read the full chapter

For JontheBlock | Starring EXO's Kim Jongin | Fluff

authorsnote; I hope you enjoy! :3 Please comment on what you think♥ Chen and Baekhyun are also playing a small cameo as Kai's friends in this oneshot :D A slighly rushed ending, but nonetheless I hope it doesn't disappoint!

 

"Look," Subin nudged Jaekyung with a grin, "He's looking this way again!" 

Jaekyung looked to her right and, indeed, met eyes with Kim Jongin, or as everyone calls him, Kai. When their eyes locked, Kai sweetly smiled, causing Jaekyung to quickly look away, flushing bright red.

"Choi Jaekyung, is there a problem?" The teacher stared at her with an eyebrow raised; not amused that she wasn't listening in class. She cleared , "No, Sir. Sorry." She dipped her head in respect before the teacher turned around and carried on with his lesson.

"Shut up, Subin!" Jaekyung lightly whacked her best friend in embarrassment.

"Oh, come on! There's a cute guy looking at you! Who wouldn't notice?" She asked, excited for her best friend. "Okay, okay! You don't have to say it so loud so the whole world will hear!" She turned ever redder if possible. Jaekyung quickly picked up her pen and starting taking notes before the teacher told her off again.

Kai looked over to Jaekyung taking notes with concentration. He thought the way she stuck her tongue out slightly was adorable. Choi Jaekyung... you cutie pie. He turned back to the teacher.

--

Lunch rolled around and Jaekyung and Subin got into line to get their food. 

"He's soo cute! You're so lucky he has the hots for you!" Subin playfully shoved her, envying her best friend's luck.

Jaekyung threw her hands in the air, "He does not have the hots for me!" 

"Who are you kidding? He's always staring at you and smiling at you! If he doesn't have the hots for you, I don't know who does! Why are you so lucky? There is no cute guy in our school that has the hots for me." Subin pouted and looked around the lunch hall. She jumped up in glee and shook Jaekyung's sleeve in excitement, "Look, Jaekyung, look! He's staring again! Oh my god, he's too cute!" She nearly fell over from looking at Kai.

Jaekyung rolled her eyes, Subin and her exaggeration. She didn't want to look over her shoulder. She knew Kai was staring for sure, she could feel the stares on her back. 

Kai watched Jaekyung get her food and wait for Subin before finding a table to sit at. He smiled when he saw her eating and laughing.

"Dude, stop staring at her, you creeper." Baekhyun said. "If you have the hots for her, then go up to her and tell her."

Kai ignored his words and continued to stare at Jaekyung. He picked up his sandwich and led it to his mouth, eyes never leaving Jaekyung. 

Chen sat down and looked to Kai, "Is he at it again?" He asked to no one particular. Baekhyun nodded, "He's going to bore a hole in the back of her head sooner or later, I'm telling you."

Chen agreed, "Poor girl. Kai is such a stalker." Baekhyun laughed and high-fived him. 

When Kai saw Jaekyung blushing and hitting Subin, he knew she had noticed him and felt embarrassed. "I'm leaving." He got up with his bag and tossed his wrapper in the bin on the way out before leaving.

"Your lover is leaving~ Aren't you sad?" Subin feigned sadness and pouted.

Jaekyung couldn't help but crane her neck to see Kai's disappearing figure. She sighed.

Subin noticed this and started grinning like crazy, "I see Kai isn't the only one having the hots for someon

Please log in to read the full chapter