When Lay makes Anna jealous, only to have a taste of his own medicine

♡ CuteCupcake's Oneshot Request Shop ♡ CLOSED!
Please log in to read the full chapter

For Lillybellsun | Starring EXO's Zhang Yixing | Angst

authorsnote; Thank you for requesting again! I made a summary for the title based on your summary description, I hope you don't mind. Enjoy this one as much as the others♥

 

Hi, Luhan oppa. I just wanted to ask if Yixing oppa is home. I want to make a surprise visit to him. - Anna.

Anna put her phone down and sighed. She really liked Luhan's friend, Yixing, and she was pretty sure he liked her in the same way, too. She was only waiting for him to make the first move.

Hey, Anna. Well, he's home but he's sort of preoccupied with his girlfriend. Sorry. - Luhan.

Anna's heart froze, did I read that correctly? Did Luhan oppa just say that Yixing oppa has... a girlfriend? 

Girlfriend? I didn't know oppa was dating. - Anna.

Yeah. They've been official since yesterday, apparently. Hyuna is her name. - Luhan.

 Anna's heart fell and her phone slowly slipped out of her hand. No... I thought Yixing oppa liked me. I saw all the signs. I even accidentally saw when he wanted to hold my hand but my phone rang so he shrank away. Even Luhan oppa said he liked me for sure but was just too shy to confess. What happened?

 

The next day when school rolled around, Anna went into the classroom to see Yixing and Hyuna sitting next to each other, giggling. Anna sighed and went to sit next to Baekhyun instead.

"Hey, Anna. What's up?" He asked when he saw her expression.

"Nothing..." Anna sighed. 

"That sigh just told me that it's anything but nothing. Come on. You know you can tell me anything." Baekhyun reassured. When Anna still didn't answer and saw her eyes slowly drift over to the new couple, he figured he knew what she was feeling so down about. "It's Lay and Hyuna, isn't it?"

Anna sighed once more, "Is it that obvious?"

"Maybe. It is to me. We all knew you liked Lay. We thought he liked you, too. I don't really know where this Hyuna came from. Lay hadn't mentioned her at all, and suddenly, he came home yesterday and announced he had a girlfriend. At first, we thought it was you, but then he pulled Hyuna over and introduced her to us. We were all shocked." Baekhyun explained.

"What am I going to do, Baekhyun oppa? I really like Yixing oppa. I don't want to just give up like this. What if he doesn't even know I like him?"

"Give it some time. You seem really pale. You can't become sick, okay? Just relax, and everything will work out, trust me." 

Anna looked over to the couple again and at that moment, Lay leaned in to kiss Hyuna.

Anna turned away from the scene almost immediately and stood up, making a really loud noise from her chair scraping backwards across the floor, "I'm going to go to the toilet quickly, oppa. Be right back." Anna whispered before dashing off without looking back.

Baekhyun sighed, Poor Anna. I hope she'll feel better soon.

--

On a warm Saturday, Anna was clearing out her closet when she saw a t-shirt that didn't look like hers. 

Oh? What is this? She picked up the green striped t-shirt and recognised it as the one Lay had lent her when it was raining and she had gotten completely soaked. She went to Lay's house to sit for a while because it was the closest to where she was at that moment. Maybe I should return this to Yixing oppa. I don't have anything to do today, anyway. 

Anna changed and put on a jacket before heading over to EXO's house.

She arrived at the front of their house and saw Xiumin taking out the rubbish. "Oh. Hi, Xiumin oppa."

"Hey, Anna. What are you doing here?" He asked. 

She held up the t-shirt, "Just returning this to Yixing oppa." She went to the opened door and pushed the door open. 

She greeted Kris, who was sitting in the living room, and asked for where Lay was. "I think he's in his room." She nodded and walked towards it.

Kris suddenly sat up, "Oh crap. Is Hyuna here? In Lay's room?" He asked Chen as he passed by.

"I think so. Why?" Chen asked. Kris' eyes widened and dashed down the corridor, "Not

Please log in to read the full chapter