Chapter 9 – Embarrassment Commence…Again

Fangirls: Secret vs Dream

 

 

          So… to update you all, we’re still playing the Mall-iffying DARE! And it’s already Nica’s turn.

 

          All of us were in front of the 2nd floor elevator except for Steph, waiting for Nica with the camera ready.

 

          “I hope she won’t ditch her own death game.” Kay said and I laughed at that.

 

          “That girl’s getting herself in trouble. But I think hers is more on embarrassment than trouble.” I stated and the rest nodded.

 

          Finally Steph arrived panting, “S-she’s on her way.” She said and stood beside me and I hugged her as we watched the doors open.

 

          DING!

 

          We were attentive and the camera was recording now and cue music!

 

          GWAPWAHAHAHAHAHA! I SWEAR! GOHSH!

 

          Nica did her dance, you know the hip ing and yup it was funny, but what was really set us laughing like hyenas while on our knees smacking it?

 

          There was an old guy with her when she did that. The old guy just looked at her like she had gone mad while he was at the very end of the elevator looking terrified.

 

          Nica got out immediately while her hands were on her face covering her face and went to me and I welcomed her with a hug while I laughed. Everyone walked away quickly to get out of that embarrassing situation but we were still laughing our butts off.

 

          “Oh gosh, I’ll never make fun of anyone anymore.” She said regretting.

 

          “That’s what you get for making bad dares; you got caught in your own trap.” I said and laughed even more which she pouted at me.

 

          “FINE! Next already!”

 

          I heard Steph sigh beside me and stepped forward and read her dare, “Scream while running around where there are a lot of people.”

 

          “Seriously, NICA?!” We scowled at the girl and she just sheepishly giggled and scratched her head.

 

          “Can I. like not… do it?” She asked looking worried.

 

          I know I would be worried; this would probably the worst dare because running around while screaming? DUDE! Guards would chase you out of the mall and probably ban you forever or something.

 

          “Hmm, either that or you treat us in a fancy restaurant with the most expensive meal?” Nica shrugged not caring.

 

          Moody much? Okay… I haven’t told you the penalty right? If you can’t achieve the dare, you have to treat everyone to a fancy restaurant and order the most expensive meal. YUP… Too much right? That’s why no one can back out on this.

 

          “WAIT! I still have one safe! I never used it before up until now with our over… like 100 dares already? I still have one SAFE! I can use it!” She cheered happily showing an emotion which is rare; especially smiles and cheers.

 

          “Fine…” Nica sighed and looked at me.

 

          “Your turn deary.” She said in a low creepy voice.

 

          WHAT?! “NO!!”

 

          I was panicking inside, literally. Fudge this…

 

          I sighed; I don’t have any safe anymore… I used it last month when I was dared to do a Jellyfish dance; like wriggling your arms and stuff to 10 random person, I was the one who came up with that and I was the one who got it. Nice right? N.O

 

 

          So I didn’t have any choice so we walked around the mall trying to find a huge group of guys around. They were all fighting on who would video me; and they said this is going to be perfect and all. They wanted to see live drama for once, so yeah.

 

          I think this would be great for my acting skills too.

 

          I was looking around and so were my friends, they were determined to let me do this horrible thing.

 

          “There! There! Quickly!” Kay pushed me to towards the department store where I saw a group of boys; tall, flashy and good looking guys from as far as I could see, but hey, I have poor eyesight.

 

          I couldn’t really clearly see their faces because of my poor eyesight, but I have to do it anyway.

 

          I took a deep breath, and tried calming myself down while closing my eyes and straightened my clothes.

 

          I opened my eyes and looked angry while eyeing them and started marching towards their direction, when I left I could hear my friends say, “This is pure gold!”

 

          I scanned them, but I was too nervous to look at their faces so I just looked at the one who dressed better and found someone standing out from them, well because… not only they were tall, the one that stood out was much taller than them.

 

          “Here I go.” I muttered and finally reached them.

 

          “HOW DARE YOU!” I yelled as I smacked the guy’s arm without looking up at him.

 

          All of them were shocked, really shocked and the most shocked was the guy I smacked. I started to form some tears, “How could you do this to me?”

 

          “Huh? What? What are you talking about? Who are you?” the guy asked non-stop and I could hear a hint of accent in them too as he talked in English.

 

          “Who am I? Tch! Really now? I’m your girlfriend that you cheated on! How could you! You NO-GOOD-CHEATING-BASTARD!” I looked down but still with a strong voice. I peeked at the side and I could see my friends already frozen but kept the camera at our direction; they were hiding in some clothes rack.

 

          Time for the slap.

 

          “Look girl, I don’t know you. You must have mistaken me for someone.” He said. I could hear his friends talking, but not in English which made me confused.

 

          I took another deep breath before showing my face and closed my eyes and held my head up as I raised my hand and slap him across his cheeks; his soft, soft cheeks. Finally I opened my eyes with tears streaming down my face; I could see his face now.

 

          Shocked, surprised, stunned, handsome, bushy brow, great eyes, nose and lips… Looks like Kris of EXO.

 

          WAIT! WAIT ! WAIT!

 

          I eyed him, “Uh…”

 

          OHMYGAWD! IT IS KREASE!

 

          I looked at his friends… OHMYGAWD it’s EXO.

          FML! FML! FUDGE MY LIFE! OTL

 

          Without saying anything I walked away run away as fast as I could.

 

          I could even hear Kris’s yell, “HEY! Wait!” but I didn’t turn back I just kept running towards the restroom.

 

          I panted really hard.

 

          Omygosh! EMERGED!

 

          I just slapped Kris!

 

          …

 

          I.SLAPPED.KRIS! GOSSSHHH!

 

          I was literally panicking and pulling my hair while pacing around the restroom getting weird looks from the ladies in there. After a minute, I could hear frantic running steps towards the rest room and I saw my friends racing towards me with horrified looks as well.

 

          “OHMYGAAAWDDD! DUDE! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU JUST SLAPPED?!” Kay grabbed my shoulders and shook me really hard.

 

          “I know! I know! But… I don’t know it was him, until I saw his face after I slapped him! OH GOSH! I’m ruined… I bet he’ll remember my face and he’ll hunt me down and, and he’ll hire some serial killers to kill me and, and, and…. UGH!!” I crashed down the floor with frustration.

 

          “And I got it on video… Dude, you should have seen the EXO members’ faces! I swear… pure GOLD!” Nica laughed but I didn’t while the rest did.

 

          It was no laughing matter for me right now.

 

          I just freaking slapped Kris, with MY HANDS… and his cheeks were sooo soft… WAIT! I’m in trouble right now.

 

          God, please help me… make him forget my face.

 

          And when I said, I wanted to meet EXO; I didn’t mean it like this! T_T

 

>Nica’s P.O.V<

 

          [Hi! Hi! This is the first time I have a P.O.V!! ^^]

 

          Let’s go back to what happened earlier…

 

 

          It was finally my favorite dare of all, and guess what who got that? Elli! The dare was to find some group of boys and pick one and act like he was your cheating boyfriend and slap him on the face.

 

          So all of us were excited and we were really determined to find a group of boys. I heard Kay yell, “There, There! Quickly!” She said while pushing Elli towards the department store.

 

          I looked at that direction and should I say we hit the jackpot? Well, I could see they looked like walking demi-gods with just simple clothes that looked like some expensive clothes to them.

 

          All of us were fighting between who would video Elli’s dare and I was literally fighting my way in. Finally I got the camera and followed her with the girls behind me.

 

          I know Elli, very much since she’s my classmate and we’re always sticking to each other at school. I know her, she maybe loud and happy with the people she’s familiar with but when it comes to strangers she’s like the pure opposite… She won’t talk to them and would find a way to get away from them.

 

          But she’s one determined girl… and I would say really great in acting. So other than dancing, her other passion is Acting… We all think that her dare would be really pure gold.

 

          So, back to the story… I was seriously sneaking to get near them but not to close so they won’t hear or see us. So I went towards a thick clothes rack while the others followed me behind; with the camera recording I pointed it towards Elli and the group of guys.

 

          “HOW DARE YOU!” She started as she marched towards the tallest guy there and smack his arm.

 

          We were all stifling a laugh but kept quiet. I looked at the camera where I could see them clearly and zoomed it more.

 

          Wait…

 

          They look familiar.

 

          “Hey, have we seen them before? They look pretty familiar, though?” Kay took the words right out of my mouth and I nodded as I looked at my friends and they had the most confused looks.

 

          I went back to look at them; all shocked and stunned that Elli just burst and smack their friend out of nowhere. “How could you do this to me?”

 

          “Huh? What? What are you talking about? Who are you?” the guy asked non-stop and it was obvious that he has an accent as he speak English.

 

          “Who am I? Tch! Really now? I’m your girlfriend that you cheated on! How could you! You NO-GOOD-CHEATING-BASTARD!” Elli looked down but still with strong voice not cracking at all.

 

          I would be proud of her right now, thinking she’d definitely win an award of “Best Female Actress” if it weren’t for the fact that we finally discovered who those guys are.

 

          “Oh.my.god.” Sam mumbled with a gasp as she stared at us with really wide eyes.

 

          “It’s EXO.” Steph muttered couldn’t believe what’s happening.

 

          “DUDE! Stop her right now!” Anne hissed quietly as she shook my shoulders panicking.

 

          “You want me to jump out and do WHAT exactly?” I hissed back at her.

 

          SLAP!

 

          Too late to do anything anymore.

 

          We turned to look back to see that Elli did slap Kris while tears were streaming down her face! I could see the pure horrified and shocked expression on her face when she saw Kris’s face. Simultaneously the 5 of us cupped our mouths that was gaped open with our hand and gasped.

 

          YOU’RE FREAKING DEAD !!!!

 

          With no more than a minute, Elli finally snapped back and run away from them still with those tears on her face. I stopped the camera and blinked a couple of times.

 

          “HEY! Wait!” Kris yelled after seeing Elli run away.

 

          The 5 of us remained where we were, waiting for them to leave already so we could follow Elli to who knows where.

 

          “Does it hurt Duizhang?” Xiumin asked in Korean.

 

          “No kidding, for a puny girl, she hits hard.” Kris held his cheek that was all red now. The others laughed but stopped after he glared at them.

 

           “Do you know her? What was she talking about anyway?” Suho asked while looking at Kris’ cheek.

 

          “NO! It’s our first time here, how would I know her? She was talking about me being her boyfriend and that I cheated on her…” Kris trailed off.

 

          “Is she one of your girlfriends?” Tao asked while accusingly looked at Kris.

 

          “WHAT? No! You know I prefer more lady-like girls than Hercules stuck in a girl’s body… come on let’s go already, maybe some fans might catch us here.” Kris motioned them to leave as he started to walk away.

 

 

          I turned to look at my friends and nodded my head to motion them to sneak and get out and find Elli. I heard enough of their conversation. You think we didn’t understand them? Well, let’s just say we’ve been paying some private tutoring for Korean.

 

          I was the last one to leave when I look back to EXO and I froze immediately when I met someone’s eyes from them.

 

          FUDGE! If it’s not a very serious situation right now… I would have squealed like I always do.

 

          Before D.O could call his friends I was already running away fast to hide from his eyesight.

 

          SOON, when we meet again I swear I’ll squeal for you… Not right now.

 

          So now that we were away we were running towards the restroom because that’s the only place where Elli could panic and we’re totally right… There she was panicking and pacing around.

 

          Poor kid… But at least she touched Kris’ face, right? Right? No… /Le sigh/

=====================================================================

I'm having thoughts of deleting this story,

should I?

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE