Chapter 4 – Try To Make a Bet?

Fangirls: Secret vs Dream

 

 

         “OHMYGOD!”

 

         EMEHGED!! I think I’m gonna faint. I suddenly heard the most wonderful news ever for once in my lifetime watching television.

 

         “EXO! GUYS! EXO! It’s only a matter of time…” Kay trailed off as we all continued her sentence.

 

         “Until they meet us and they’ll fall for us.” With a satisfying sigh was let out as we all thought the same thing.

 

         “I swear what ever people say… I’ll make sure Baekhyun is mine. I’ll make him fall in love with me.” I proudly announced as I stood up and stood a firm stance.

 

         My friends giggled but agreed on my statement.

 

         “So it’s settled then?” Sam asked.

 

         I looked at her and then the rest did, we were all lost with what she said, “Huh?”

 

         She laughed, “I said it’s settled, we’re going to make our bias fall in love with us.” She smiled slyly and eyed me.

 

         “Okay!” We chorused.

 

         “Let’s make a pledge, shell we?” Kay had a cunning smile that smelled fishy like she was planning something in her mind which sometimes scared the heck out of me.

 

         “Sure… I’ll start off,” I held my chin high.

 

         “You sure, not gonna back down?” She taunted me.

 

         “Nope.” I smugly answered and smirked at her.

 

         “I, Elli that most awesome, cute and talented of”—

 

         “Stop praising yourself already… we already know.” Nica snorted playfully as I pouted at her and stuck my tongue out at her and she did the same.

 

         “As I was saying,”—I eyed Nica who just grinned at me. “I, Elli the most awesome, cute and talented of us all here by pledge that I’m going to make Baekhyun of EXO  or any of my bias to fall in love with me…” I said with confidence.

 

         “Though I would be lucky enough to even at least get one of my biases.” I muttered under my breath.

 

         My friends laughed at my last sentence… and so we continued.

 

         “I, Kay the most beautiful and most humble”—

 

         “State a fact would you, the latter not so much.” I grinned at her and she just scowled at me and continued.

 

         “I, Kay the most beautiful of us all here by pledge to make Kai of EXO to fall in love with me.” She grinned and thwacked my forehead on the process and it just made me laugh.

 

         “So… I, Nica…hmm…here by vow to have D.O begging for my love.” She grinned as her eyes looked like crescent. Her vow made all of us laugh because it was somehow threatening and creepy.

 

         But… Hey that’s Nica for you… ^^

 

         “I’m Sam and here by pledge… wait who is my bias in EXO? All I want is Nickhun, well I find Xiumin rather cute… so yeah… I here by pledge to make Xiumin of EXO to fall head over heels for me.” She wriggled her eyebrows and sat down seems satisfied with her choice.

 

         “I, Steph here by promise to let Sehun of EXO love me with all his heart.” Even though she kept a straight face I could still see the hint of shyness in them as she said those words and a small smile appeared as she sat down.

 

         “Our maknae’s growning up…Sammy, Anne… you’re getting old.” I faked sniff as I looked at the two elders who were already giving me death glares which I shrugged off easily.

 

         “OKAY! My turn. I, the leader of this so called group; Anne here by vow to make one of EXO’s leader particularly SUHO to make him love me and we shall make a happy couple in the future.” She grinned ear to ear and laughed and soon enough all of us joined.

 

 

         “Okay… now that’s done! I here by these pledge to be fulfilled!” Kay proclaimed and eyed one of us.

 

         I just raised my eyebrows at my cousin and rolled my eyes, “And to add things up… No one can know about this, got it? Not even your bias.” I announced in a low creepy voice.

 

         “I swear, we’re all talk… I bet this thing is going to be forgotten after two or three days from now.” Steph said.

 

         I pointed at her, “NO! I will never. This time I’m certain. Just you watch I’ll make him fall for me, I can bet you that.” I said with a confident smug face.

 

         “Sure, sure… but here’s a question I’d like all of you to answer…” She started.

 

         All of us paid attention for her question, “How are you going to achieve that vow if in the first place you don’t know how to get to him?”

 

         I looked at her, eyeing her. I was now wishing I could have powers of laser so I could teach her a lesson. You just don’t go crashing someone’s dream, with one blow and act like she didn’t do anything wrong.

 

         You, don’t talk like that. I was already feeling happy, but you popped that bubble.” I playfully pursed my lips and glared at her which she just shrugged anyways.

 

         “I don’t care, I know, you know that I’m right though.” She looked away.

 

         I guess so…

 

         She has a point.

 

         How am I supposed to make Baekhyun fall for me if I don’t know where to get to him? Or even see him at the least.

 

         I sighed.

 

 

         The next day, school was on again. Everyone who was talented was fussing about the audition.

 

         Yes the audition we saw before at the bulletin. It seems like the Audition would start on Friday, so we still have 5 days to go before we could audition and we still need to practice more, this time individually.

 

         We were all hanging around the center area, where mostly seniors hang out to during their free period, and today is where we have our class has the same free period so we gathered around there and sat in a circle talking about as usual… K-Pop.

 

         “Did you watch Dancing 9 yesterday?” Steph asked Kay and they started squealing.

 

         I on the other hand don’t get them because I don’t watch Dancing 9 even though it’s dancing and it’s my forte. I was conversed with Nica instead about new boy groups like BTS and the latest we had our eyes on was Topp Dogg.

 

         “Gosh B-joo’s so cool.” I muttered.

 

         I looked at Nica and she had that ‘what-did-you-just-say’ look on her, whom I just stuck my tongue out at her.

 

         “I SAW B-JOO FIRST! It’s already frustrating that Steph likes him too and now you the most possessive one out of us all?!” She messed her hair and pouted.

 

         I laughed at her, teasing her was my game today. I looked at the others and they were laughing at as well.

 

         “YAH! Don’t bring my name there! But yeah B-Joo’s mine!” Steph said and smirked at us.

 

         “HE is Mine! You can have Hansol if you want. Take him instead.” Nica pleaded.

 

         “Okay, fine you can have B-joo.” I smiled while raising my hands up.

 

         She sighed with relief and it made me more diabolical again, “So I guess L.joe’s mine now and so is D.O.” I laughed.

 

         “MWO?!” Then she started hitting me and so I hit her back while laughing.

 

         “Seriously? Are you really older than us?” Kay and Steph muttered.

 

         “At least we’re the sane ones.” Anne and Sam exchanged looks and chuckled.

 

         We were all laughing and bonding and stuff. We were just minding our own business, isolating ourselves from other students in this school but something made us stop, look and listen.

 

         “Guys…” Sam mumbled.

 

         “I can’t believe it; they’re always so scandalous with their loud voices. They don’t feel embarrassed at what they’re doing. And I don’t get why they like those weird dressers and alien singing freaks.” We heard a bunch of girls behind my back and a bit far from us but it were still near enough for us to hear.

 

         They were 5 all in all, and they were giggling and taking glances at us which we pretended not to see and we even turn our heads to let them see that we’re not looking at them.

 

         “I know right? And they even tried sing and dancing, it looks weird to me. They kept on singing some alien words. I guess people don’t really have good taste in music.” Another said as all of them laughed.

 

         I narrowed my eyes at them from the corner of my eyes and started gritting my teeth and looked at my friends and they were having the same faces as I have.

 

         You think that maybe it’s not really us? Well think again, we’re the only ones that likes K-Pop in this forsaking school. We’re considered odd, and outcasts.

 

         But we didn’t care as long as they didn’t hurt us it was alright but its bothering they’re actually badmouthing us behind our backs but when we’re all face to face they seemed to ‘like’ or at least they were ‘okay’ with K-pop.

 

         “Ugh… Hey, Kay can’t you just stand people talking behind your back? I don’t get it… why don’t they just walk up to you and trash talks all they want, right?” Nica said in a very loud voice so the group of girls would hear us.

 

         “Yeah, you know… It irritates me. They act like they like you but actually they just want to kill you inside their heads.” Kay retorted back loud enough.

 

         All of us took a quick glance at the group and we saw them look at us so we composed ourselves back.

 

         “People really don’t know how to mind their own business.” The group roared.

 

         “They would even have the nerve; they think they’re all great. They’re just some bunch of hooligans.” One of them motioned to us and laughed.

 

         “I know right? They think they’re already talent just because they’re in a performing group organization.” One snickered clearly mocking us.

 

         “OKAY, that’s it!” I hissed as I was ready to stand up and march to those filthy trash talkers when Anne immediately pulled me back down.

 

         “Calm down would you, they’re not worth it.” Anne scolded at me.

 

         I just glared at her, “Well who wouldn’t get angry at those filthy ugly girls talking nonsense?! Why can’t they just face us and get this done already?!” I snarled at her as glared at the group of girls.

 

         “We can’t harm them unless they take the first move, alright? Be nice.” She warned as she pointed her index finger at me.

 

         I acted like biting her finger which she retrieve it back and scowled at me, “I’m not a dog, but if you treat me like on I’ll bite you.” I grinned at her and she just rolled her eyes at me and sat back down.

 

         I glance back at the group of girls and they were still continuing taunting and mocking us. I narrowed my eyes at them and thought;

 

         Wanna make a bet? Call us talentless loser again and I’ll make you eat your freaking words by shoving it to your throats.

 

============================================================================

And... SCENE!

Please support, and wait for the next chapter! ^^

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & UPVOTE!

Stay pretty, my pretty, pretty,... yup.. -_-'