Chapter 2 – Start… I Guess?

Fangirls: Secret vs Dream
 
Present…
 
 
                 “1 and 2 and 3 and fo—WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I said pop your arm like this!” I started jumping up and down with frustration while showing her the move in a right way, seeing Steph doing the wrong move.
 
                 You are all probably wondering why I gathered you all here, huh? Well for you I’m not gonna tell you. You just have to ask someone else I guess.
 
                 Actually I’m the lead character in my life time but I guess I have to sneak some scenes for my friends to as well.
 
                 So I was saying…
 
                 What was I saying?
 
                 Oh yeah… You are all probably wondering what me and my friends are doing, huh? Am I right? Right.
 
                 You are also probably wondering who I am…
 
                 So let me introduce; yours truly… The great Choding Elli the Magnificent!! WOOH! Please clap for me. I said CLAP.
 
                 Okay, Okay… I’ll be serious…
 
                 TROLL. NO. NEVER SERIOUS.
 
                 So back to the story…
 
                 Me and my lovely 5 other friends are dancing. Obviously. We are no ordinary girls. We’re EXTRAORDINARY; we are one of the greatest and probably the largest teenage lifestyle status levels; internationally… K-POP FAN GIRLS!
 
                 Yes, I know… I know. We’re awesome.
 
                 We’re dancing because we wanted one thing after meeting 2 years ago in sophomore years; to be discovered so we can be a K-Pop Idol. These past few years, we didn’t do anything other than fangirl, fangirl, and fangirl even more.
 
                 It’s not we’re getting tired of fangirling over our favorite K-Pop bands, it’s that we wanted to do something more than just be fangirls. And we discovered that all 6 of us; we dreamt of performing on stage in a huge crowd. So we decided to reach our dream being a K-pop idol because we’re like winning two things in one move.
 
                 We extremely love K-pop and we want to perform so… It’s a win-win if we ever reach it.
 
                 But only now in our senior years that we’ve decided to you know; make a move. And we had come up with lots of ideas and it involves us being scouted to be a trainee, joining auditions (e.g. K-Pop Star Hunt, SM Global Audition… etc.), and being a YouTube sensation for our dance and vocal covers.
 
                 It’s really hard being an international fan, because you’re too far away from your idols. It hurts day by day, you would imagine yourself being in Seoul, getting to see them but you can’t because the stupid sea is in the way.
 
                 Like what Kay always says; “Why can’t the world be one big Pangaea again?”
 
                 Oh, wait I haven’t tell you what K-Pop groups we’re fangirling all the way currently; it’s no other than EXO. Yup. E-X-O… Predictable right? Well who wouldn’t? They have a lot of gorgeous and talented members and it’s hard to pick a bias.
 
                 But other than EXO, there is the new rookie group BTS, and Super Junior, SHINee, B.A.P… and many more. We’re mostly Boy groups; we don’t really like girls groups because it’s too girly for us but if we have to pick one… It would be f(x).
 
                 So anyways, the dance cover we’re trying to pull up is EXO’s MAMA and GROWL. And for the vocal covers, we kind of made English versions of EXO’s Baby Don’t Cry and Don’t Go. But it’s weird… We don’t reveal ourselves, in vocal videos it just the English lyrics and with our voices and for the dance videos… Well we’re always wearing hoodies and masks.
 
                 So enough about that… why don’t I introduce the six of us for you.
 
                 JA! Let’s start off with the oldest down to the youngest.
 
                 1st, Samantha or Sam or Sammy either way; she’s the oldest and the wackiest person ever. Though she’s sometimes a whack-job she’s the most mature one out of us all, well next to Steph though. She’s really nice and when its money you want, she’s the girl you’ll run to.
 
                 She’s still in the process of going addicted to K-pop, because we’ve been trying to influence her but hey… She won’t crack, but she like K—Pop no doubt. She has one great voice. Even though she doesn’t look like the dancer type. She has moves to bust. She likes coloring her hair. Her biggest crush is 2PM’s Nickhun.
 
                 2nd, Mary Anne or Anne like how she wants to be called, she’s considered as the leader. She’s really religious but she has different religion from all of us. Her being a K-Pop fangirl is complicated because it’s not in their religion to idolize so her mom really doesn’t agree to this.
 
                 She’s nice and average maturity. She’s calm and collective and get’s along with Steph the most. She’s easily pissed with annoying remarks and that’s where I come in. I and her doesn’t really get along because I sometimes annoy her to death, but our argument isn’t really that overboard… I just like annoying her. Her biggest celeb crush is EXO’s Suho and the rest of EXO and BTS’ J-Hope and B.A.P’s Youngjae.
 
                 3rd, yours truly. Mwuah. Elli or El or L; either way I answer to both, I’m considered as the over flowing with personality person. They agree that I can be nice and mean, fit and lazy, talkative and quiet, outgoing and shy, lady-like and choding, all at the same time. They don’t get my personality one bit. And that’s how I like it. But mostly I’m considered as the Mischievous Evil child.
 
                 I’m more on dancing but they said I’m good at singing so I try rapping instead. I’m not really comfortable with my voice but when it comes to dancing, I’m all out. I’ll be the choreographer in this friendship circle. I’m rather tomboyish and I’m a skinship monster with my friends, but if it’s the opposite gender… I’ll be the first to run away. My biggest idol crushes are EXO’ Baekhyun, Tao, Kris, and Luhan and there’s Lay and then… yeah and the rest of EXO and then BTS’ V, J-hope and Suga and B.A.P’s Daehyun And SUPER JUNIOR!
 
                 4th, Mon or Nica; she’s the bipolar one. She has one scary-weird personality… Sometimes. She’s really nice, cute, friendly, and witty but she’s kind of blunt, sarcastic and serious. You have to try to keep up with her mood because it changes fast like the weather. But she’s really admirable, she’s the nicest person you’ll meet and she’s the second skinship monster in our group.
 
                 She can dance and sing. Unlike me her forte is singing rather than dancing but she’s one great dancer to. You’ll think her as all girly most of the times, but when you do a double take on her… You should think twice. This girl’s weird in a good way. Her biggest crushes are Teen Top’s L.joe and EXO’s D.O and the rest of EXO and BTS’ Jungkook and B.A.P’s Daehyun.
 
                 5th, Kaye or Kay; she prefers Kay though because it’s pronounced as the guyshe really likes; EXO’s Kai. She’s the freaking fashionista in our group. She’s like the ramp model, but she’s my cousin… So she’s weird. She’s crazy to. She loves daydreaming about her biases.
Both of us are the life of the group, and we’re considered as the Choding Duo. If you want help to annoy or prank someone, call us then.
 
                 She somewhat lazy, like she says she is so she doesn’t really love dancing. But she can dance I tell you that. She’s more on rapping because she has one slick tongue you can’t win against. If we’re to put up a girl group, all of us would agree… she’s the Visual. She already joined a lot of pageants. Her celeb crush is EXO’s Kai and the rest of EXO and BTS’ Jungkook and B.A.P’s Zelo.
 
                 Last but not the least, the maknae! Stephanie or Steph or Stef either way she won’t get angry. She’s the Unnie-maknae. She acts like the older person in all of us; she’s like the mother, the older sister, the leader. She’s calm, serious, quiet, demanding, and a perfectionist. Even though it’s a 1 year age difference with me and her, you’ll think she’s the older one.
 
                 She’s the golden voice maknae. She’s the main vocal in our little group. She’s more focused on singing. She still needs to improve her dancing like our leader to and the oldest. They’re more on their voice. Her crushes are EXO’s Sehun and the rest of EXO, BTS’ Jin and Jungkook and B.A.P’s Zelo.
 
                 So now that’s done… I’ll probably start the story of our dear K-pop fangirl life.
 
                 “We’re trying! We’re not a dancer like you! Patience is a virtue.” Steph complained as she tries to copy my move.
 
                 The rest were just laughing and goofing around. I squinted my eyes into small slits while eyeing all of them, “Fine… Whatever I’m going home then! Good luck on practicing the dance.” I acted all hurt and angry with them as I grabbed my bag and wore it as I was heading out of the gymnasium of our school.
 
                 I heard my friends complain, “Comeback here!”
 
                 I smirked and looked angry at them and scowled at them, “No.” with that I turn around and head out.
 
                 “Okay, okay I’m sorry~ Come on Elli~ let’s continue this so we can finally record the video.” Nica back-hugged me making me stop waking.
 
                 I laughed really hard while clapping and dropped my bag back to where it was before and walked to them, “Okay… Since Nica is so cute, I’ll continue.”  With that comment made my friends burst laughing and snickering as they shook their heads at me before going to their positions. After hours that felt like only seconds it was already getting late so we had to pack up and head out of the gym and walk towards the exit.
 
                 “So where are we going to record the video?” Anne asked.
 
                 We all stopped and thought for a moment and I was the first one to shrug and give up thinking. I was too tired to think.
 
                 “How about my house?” Steph suggested making us shake our heads ‘no’.
 
                 “No offense, your mom still scares us.” I bluntly said while grinning at her like how Chanyeol’s derp face looked like making my friends burst into a laughing fit and I joined in as well.
 
                 “Hmm… How about the park near our house? There’s like a stage there and it would be great you guys would be there… There would also be a lot of cute foreign guys there because the international hotel is just beside it. So how about it?” Nica giggled but soon after it turned into a laughing fit.
 
                 We just looked at her like some weirdo she is, but thought about her suggestion and considered it.
 
                 “Okay it’s settled… At the park near Nica’s house. Tomorrow exactly 8 in the morning we’ll meet at Nica’s.” I told them and looked at each one of them and they nodded agreeing to what I said.
 
                 We were already at the exit when I took a glance at the bulletin board of our school and there was a poster catching my attention making me walk towards it and my friends also noticed it making us all look at each other all with creepy smiles.
 
                 “Talent Search Auditions… Next week at the schools gymnasium.” We all said together. And we already know what we’re going to do, so we left and went home.
 
=================================================================================
JJAJAN!! 2nd CHAP!
I know I know. I update too much. :D
So COMMTENT and SUBSCRIBE, arraseo?
 
GOMAWO~!♥
CHUU~