Chapter 6 – Loophole

Fangirls: Secret vs Dream

 

 

           Being suspended for one week isn’t that bad. You don’t get to go to school. You’re free.

 

           I’m kidding, it’s horrible! I think I’m going to jab myself with a pen if I don’t get out of this house. Where I’ve been constantly being nagged and scolded on by my family members. They ground me and even forbid me to talk to my friends.

 

           I think it’s much worse with, Nica, Anne and Steph.

 

           Steph has one very strict mother. She’s much worse than my grandmother to scold me. Poor kid must be really depressed and at the verge of crying her eyes out.

 

           Nica and Anne have different religion from all of us. They have the same belief; not to idolize, and many more things they’re not allowed. Nica’s and Anne’s family is more on being a respectful and good daughter problem, her mom doesn’t want to have her daughter in a bunch of people who are bad influence to their daughters.

 

           At least my family isn’t that mad at me, but still tried disciplining me.

 

 

           The disciplinary teacher said that, we’ll be suspended. Which we can’t participate on school activities, and come to school grounds. Then he said about something like cleaning the whole school all by ourselves.

 

           DUDE we’re just freaking 11 all in all and 5 other people aren’t used to cleaning, I know. They’ll just be complaining here and there; things gross and all.

 

           UGH!

 

           I hate my life.

 

           But I don’t regret on doing that to one of them. I got a good slap, tug on the hair and kick on her so I was satisfied now.

 

           All I can do in this freaking house is watch TV, practice for the audition.

 

           Wait… We can’t even go to school grounds and participate on school activities.

 

           So NOW WHAT?

 

           I really need to talk to my friends.

 

 

           It was our 2nd day of getting suspended and we only have 2 days left before the audition, we all need to talk somehow. What I did was sneak a text on my aunt’s phone because I never had had the time to get my phone a plan for unlimited text.

 

           I texted them;

 

I want all of you to be online; later at 2 in the morning. Got that? It’s Elli. We need to talk.

 

            My family is all morning people except for me, they always sleep early. So I would always be the last person wide awake up until 4 in the morning. I get to do what I want in that time, so I can sneak in and use the computer with no nagging.

 

           As I said I waited until everyone is asleep and slid off my bed and out of my room to the living room where the computer is located.

 

           When I got settled I went online, and waited for my friend to go online as well, so kill time I went to my Tumblr account and look for some new EXO photos and another tab for Asianfanfic where I was reading some fan fiction and updating my stories as well.

 

           Ding!

 

           I looked at my Facebook tab and saw Nica online.

 

Nica: What do you want?

 

Me: Patience dear, later when everyone is online. :P

 

           And so everyone was already online and so we made a group chat.

 

Anne: You better hurry up; you know my mom is a light sleeper.

 

Me: Arraso! It’s about the Audition.

 

Kay: What about it?

 

Sam: Yeah?

 

Me: How are we going to participate, when the Disciplinary Teacher clearly said we can’t go to school ground and participate on school activities?

 

           Moments have passed they still couldn’t reply.

 

Nica: GOSH! Let’s find its Loophole! DUH!

 

Me: -_- HOW?!

 

Steph: Yeah! We can participate because the audition isn’t a school activity! ^^

 

Nica: Yes! And We can still go there, but not as students but PARTICIPANTS!

 

           I went silent and thought of it for awhile the rest of my friends are rejoicing.

 

Sam: Great thinking!

 

Anne: So we’re still on this?

 

Kay: Of course! We can’t just back down and let does stupid Audrey and her friends win! O.o

 

           Finally I spoke.

 

Me: OKAY THEN! I want all of you to practice hard okay? And we’ll just gather on Friday morning at the school gates? Okay? Okay. I’m going already.

 

 

           Everyone bid goodbye and went offline and probably sleep. But I didn’t I practiced more and went inside our bathroom to try practicing on my singing which was still lacking.

 

           Prepare to face the new faces of music! We won’t just back down easily. I’m going to be an idol, no matter what, with my friends of course.

 

 

           Days passed and yep, it was the day that we’ve been preparing for.

 

           The day of the Audition.

 

 

           I was dressed in a very skinny jean, with a demin jacket just like with a ¾ sleeves and a white tank top with a cute saying print in front, and for my shoes I was in my blue creepers; the one with 3 inch soles. I quickly went out of my house after informing my father I’m leaving.

 

           5 minutes passed and I was already at the school gates and I saw Steph from afar just leaning back by a wall. And I would say it would catch people’s attention, well because everyone else around was on school uniform and she was in flashy hip-hop clothes.

 

           She wore pink with a black blazer with a hoodie on top of her shirt and in skinny jeans too but with rip on the knees and was on her pink chucks.

 

           After awhile of waiting everyone was all gathered and we were looking at our clothes and were all giggling. I swear we’re attracting people’s attention as they passed by us.

 

           “Okay, ready?” Anne looked at us and they all nodded except for me.

 

           I was heck really nervous to the bones. I have great stage fright I swear.

 

           “Uh… Can I quit why I still can?” I sheepishly rubbed the back of my head only to be smacked by Kay.

 

           “YOU drag us into this and you’re the first on to back out. No way missy!” She nagged me which I just pouted at and held my head low and sighed.

 

           I guess no backing out now.

 

           We walked towards the gymnasium where the audition is being held and it said that it would start around 9 and time check; 8:45 a.m.

 

           But we couldn’t forget to sign up as a visitor by the guard house at the gates, because the stupid school guard was blocking our way making us wait longer.

 

           We were almost near the gym when I could feel the anxiety hitting me. You know that feeling like your stomach and some inner part in your body feel like being twisted and pulled at the same time? And some stupid butterflies suddenly got inside you freaking tummy?

 

           And I had even worse, I felt like relieving myself to the restroom. That’s how nervous I was right now.

 

           “Guys, I think I need to poop.” I muttered sending my friend to give me weird looks and rolling of their eyes as they laughed and pulled me along.

 

           But before we could enter the gym the Disciplinary Teacher was actually guarding the gates there with some other Student Officers. He eyed us and glared us down while blocking the entrance, making me even more nervous as I was right now.

 

           “Please let us through.” Sam said politely.

 

           He raised his eyebrow, “I thought I made it clear not for you to step in this school while in suspension?”

 

           “Actually sir, This Audition isn’t a school activity; it’s only being held here because it can hold up about 2000 people inside. And we can actually come to this school but not as students but participants of this Audition.” Kay confidently said with a polite smile while standing straight.

 

           The Disciplinary Teacher nodded impressed, “I thought you’d never find a loophole on my punishment. I guess you can all get in.” He said and stepped aside making way for us.

 

           I was clutching my stomach because of nervousness; I know my friends are also nervous but not as nervous as I am that I could actually crap at the moment. The Disciplinary Teacher looked at me.

 

           “Are you okay?” He asked with concern.

 

           I manage to squeak a ‘yes’ and nodded.

 

           He patted my shoulder and chuckled, “You can do it. All of you can do it. You’re a great dancer. No need to worry.” He said trying to ease my nervousness.

 

           It worked… a little though.

 

           As soon as we got inside…

 

           “OH.” “MY.” “GOD.” All of us had our jaws hung open.

================================================================================

 

EXO's near just wait... DUN DUN DUN! :D