Chapter 5 – There’s A First For Everything

Fangirls: Secret vs Dream

 

 

           I already had enough of these.

 

           You’re wondering what it is? These girls monitoring everything what me and my friends are doing, it’s getting on my nerves. They would judgingly look at us and then they would loud-whisper with each other that I could obviously hear.

 

           If it weren’t for my clean record, I would have already jumped on then and smack them to oblivion. And if it weren’t for my friends I would have already clawed them and spat comebacks for their every insult.

 

           I sighed, after hearing another trash talk.

 

 

           You thing we don’t know them? Yup we know them; we know them too well to say that, they’ve always been this stereotype people; judging you and girls who are flirts to boys when they hear a boy who likes them.

 

           “Why can’t they just keep quiet for the rest of their lives? I’m already tired of hearing their non-stop blabbering about K-Pop.” Audrey the leader emphasizes the word ‘K-Pop’ in a disgusted manner.

 

 

           WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST K-POP?! IT HASN’T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU! FUDGE THIS!

 

 

           It was already the end of classes and well, most students stay for a while longer to hang out of something until the school guard would announce to go home already. So we’re one of those people who stay behind.

 

           “Come let’s go to the gym to practice and get away from the bad omens around here.” Nica announced and push me gently to walk already as the rest followed behind us.

 

           I was still pouting and all while kicking some dust on the ground while we were walking towards the gymnasium/auditorium of our school.

 

           “Seriously, Audrey and her friends have something against us.” Steph muttered and I looked at her.

 

           I stomped my foot and held my chin up, “It’s because we’re more BEAUTIFUL than them; they’re so insecure of our good genes.” I marched towards the gym entrance while I heard my friends’ laughter from the back ground.

 

           We were at the bleachers, my friends sitting while I was standing using my phone; scanning for some songs.

 

           “What are you going to present on the audition?” I heard Kay’s voice asking one of them.

 

           “I still don’t know, should I perform an English song or a Korean song?” Steph answered.

 

           “I’m going with Baby Don’t Cry.” Nica announced.

 

           “I’m going to dance Mama.” I simply declared.

 

           “Why don’t we all dance Growl or Mama instead?” Anne asked.

 

           “It would be even better if we could perform it all together,” Sam pouted.

 

           “Let’s just dance it together.” I announced and placed my phone next to Kay where there’s a space and the narration of Mama started and smiled at my friends.

 

           “Come on now, I know you’re all tempted. And let’s do it this time, let’s take our original choice from way back.” I jumped around as I went to where Baekhyun was supposed to be in Mama and soon every one was already kneeling like me.

 

           As soon as the song started, we danced; we had fun doing it dancing and singing along with the song. We might mess up but we still danced along.

 

           “Sorry,” Kay said when she bumped into me and we both laughed but still continued.

 

           When the song stopped we were smiling and laughing but still panting. Well who wouldn’t when you’re singing and dancing at the same time. But our moment was ruined when there was clapping heard.

 

           We stopped and looked at the direction where the clapping was; you would have been happy hearing a clap but this clap was different it was slow and scornful. Our faces harden when we saw where it was.

 

           No other than… Jajjan! Yup, Audrey and her gang; smirking smugly and with expression that was fighting back a laugh; a mocking laugh.

 

           “Bravo! Bravo!” Aileen she sarcastically said while tilting her head to the side in an annoying manner.

 

           I hissed under my breath and I felt Nica tugged my wrist and I looked at her and she sent me a message trough her eyes to try and clam down.

 

           “What are you doing here?” Sam asked in a low voice but still friendly.

 

           “Why is the gym already yours? Can’t a student of this school come to a property of this establishment?” Monique asked in a pouting manner clearly trying to annoy us.

 

            Kay furrowed her eyebrows until it meet, “That’s not we meant.”

 

           Monique just shrugged and look at her friends, “Whatever.”

 

           “Okay, just get to the point. What do you want from us?” I became impatient and glared at them.

 

           “Oh please, why would we want something from a bunch of nobodies?” Kristy scoffed and rolled her eyes.

 

           I rolled my eyes and shook my head, “Just because your popular students, doesn’t mean you can just talk to us like that.” I warned.

 

           “So? Seriously, you call that dancing? We can dance better than that.” Chamie pointed at us and flashed a disgusted look and shivered.

 

           THAT’S IT!

 

           “If you really dance better, then dance. I don’t give a damn.” I crossed my arms and faced my friends.

 

           “Let’s go home already. I’m not feeling well, some virus appeared.” I said.

 

           “Elli, you’re going to get us in trouble.” Anne muttered under her breath.

 

           I faked gasps and acted hurt, “Me? Anne-unnie I’m insulted.” I joked.

 

 

           “I heard you’re entering the audition too?” we heard Audrey from the background.

 

           I was planning on ignoring them but Anne ad to answer, “Yes, why?”

 

           “Well we’re just going say that… We’re also entering. You don’t stand a chance. I bet you won’t even get picked, neither one”—

 

           “I don’t care.” Kay cut her off making Audrey gritted her teeth and hissed at her.

 

           “Let’s go.” Kay said walking ahead first.

 

 

           “I’m just as popular as you; I don’t give a damn about you.” Kay proudly said and flicked her hair as we were trailing behind her when we passed the five girls who was already irritated at the moment.

 

           “THE NERVE! COME HERE!” Audrey yelled and grabbed Kay’s arm and pulled her back.

 

           Kay gasped and looked wide-eyed at her and snarled, “Let go.” As she yanked her arm back but Audrey grabbed it again and pulled her hair.

 

           “YAH!” I yelled and was about to charge to backup my cousin when Chamie blocked me and challenged me by raising her left eyebrow at me and smirled.

 

           “Oh you’re on!” I said and she was the first to grab my hair and I tried my best to get free and be the one to grab her hair and drag her all around the place.

 

           I caught a glimpse of the rest of my friends and saw they had each challenger except for Anne so she tried running to the nearest one from her; Sam and helped her.

 

           “I swear you got the nerve to attack us when you’re already out numbered?” Anne shouted from afar.

 

           I faced my opponent, “I’ve always wanted to be in a cat fight for a long time now, I’ll make this very memorable for the both of us. Okay?” I menacingly said in a low voice sending the girl to hesitate a bit but charged none the less.

 

           I could feel the adrenaline running through my veins when I was in this state, I was already trying to kick the girl off me when she lunged at me sending both of us on the floor. We were rolling on the floor literally.

 

           “Crazy witch!” I yelled.

 

           “I’ve wanted to do this for a very long time now!” I grabbed her hair and pulled it as she screamed in pain.

 

           She did that same, as hard as I did making me yell and gritted my teeth and glared at the stupid girl.

 

           “This is for messing with my friends! This is for talking trash about us! You don’t deserve to be treated nicely at ALL!” I yelled as I slapped her hard.

 

           “Elli! Stop already!” I heard Sam from the background.

 

           I guess Anne successfully helped her, but I wasn’t going to back down now.

 

           I have small patience, I’m very ill-tempered, If I can’t control myself I feel like punching someone. Yeah, I grew up violent, but I’m trying to control it because of my friends, but when someone tries to disturb our peaceful life… Well you know the rest.

 

           I was yanked back by someone, I looked back and it was Nica and Anne. I hissed at them and demanded to be let go. I saw Chamie being pulled back by her other two friends.

 

           “LET GO! LET ME AT HER!” I yelled pestering to get free but Anne joined to pull me back making it harder to escape.

 

           “Yah, stop it… Someone’s already here.” She whispered making me stop and look t her confusedly.

 

           I looked around to see that Steph was trying to pull Kay off Audrey while the latter was being pulled by her friend and there was someone in between them.

 

           Oops… The Disciplinary Teacher is here, and looks like he’s not happy, at all. The next thing we knew, we’ve been suspended for a week. /Le sigh/

 

===========================================================================

JAJJAN!

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE & UPVOTE~! ♥