Annyeong...

I'm A Stalker For Love

Blue = Myungsoo POV

Black = Not Myungsoo's line

Grey = Author's POV



Since that day, we were still friends. Naeun still treat me the same way. 

She is lovely as she used to. But somehow, beneath that smile, something's hidden. burried deep down inside. Call me a dellusional stalker or so ever. My heart and my mind somehow said so.

Im glad Naeun didn't treat me as a stranger and im glad that we are getting closer (somehow.)

And we had a couple of schedule to attend together. Well not only Apink and Infinite some other group were theree too. But again, i only think about her attending the same show as i am.

Today, i was about to head to infinite's waiting room when someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around, "Ddae?" he clears his throat and ask if i had a minute or two. I just nod and he asked me to follow him.

We sit ther in the lounge room, he (again) clear his throat and began to open up his mouth. "So, Myungsoo-ssi..." 

"The reason why i called you is," a pregnant pause,

"We Got Married crews is inviting you to appear in the show." he explain.

Wait, what? Is Taemin-Naeun gonna end soon? Am i gonna replace them?

he chuckled, "You're not gonna replaced anyone, if that's what you are thinking now." 

"We would like to invite you to pay a visit to Taeun's house, in WGM village." Suddenly, my face feels like it was burning for a moment. Not that i dont want to visit them, but why is he saying 'Taeun' instead of their real name?!

Jealous? Yes i am. He got her already and now he got nickname for them too?! What do i get?

"Myungso-ssi?" 

i shook my head and back to my sense, "Ddae?"

"So?" he clear his throat, "Will you visit them?"

I put on my fake smile, "Mianheyo, even if i agree, you still need the approval from the chairman." 

He chuckled again, "Yes, yes we have," "He said its all up to you. He said its fine as long as you are not becomiing one of the couple and to clear up your issue with Naeun-ssi."

What issue?!

"What issue?" i asked politely, "Since your special stage,You and Taeun. issues start to pops out saying that you are her lover and some says that you are her ex-boyfriend. You know how fan can react and start to bring up some false issue, right?" he explain while i nod in silent.

Yes, i know that issue and Woolim has clear that up. SM step out first and Woolim the next. Since, Woolim is a sub entertainment under SM... Both agency decided to clear the issue even before Cube (A Cube) entertainment know this. Yeah, declaring that I and Son Naeun is just a friend. 

It really hurts, but i guess it is true. We are not dating and we are nothing more than a friend.

"And there were lots of unedited photos showing how close you are with her, Not to mention, whenever she starts to say something that is related to Infinite Taemin would become really jealous." he explain again and i let a small laughs.

Im just glad that someting that is related to me us, infinite, could come out from Naeun's mouth. Out of excitment, i nod and agree, "Okay, count me in"

He smiled gladly and shook my hand, "Thank you, For the time and date, i'll tell it to your manager later on."

That WGM PD soon left me alone and i finally could let a sigh, Mianhe Naeun-ah, I dont know if this would hurt both of us, but it feels like its the change to know you more on-screen not off-screen like we always do.



Few days later...

Infinite were on their dorm busy being lazy and and all. They've practised so hard since there's an upcoming world tour concert for them. And finaly, they had time to rest. 

Myungsoo were laying on the couch and playing with his handphone when his manager pat him, "Myung!" he yelled. He stops what he was doing and listening to what his manager gonna say, "I know its hard already to find a day to rest, but you need to go. Mianhe..." he explaing in full of sorry-tone. He smiled seeing his manager being sorry and all, "Hyung, Kwenchana... What is this going to be? Variety show?" 

"Oh. We Got Married." he said. Myungsoo who was now about to walk to the kitchen stumble. "W-what?"

His manager smiled foolishly, "Ddae, we got married. The PD says that you both have talked about this." 

he almost forget about that thing they talk few days ago, Hoya and Sungyeol who happen to be there, in the same room with Myungsoo and his manager poked eachother and giving a 'cant-you-believe-that?' stare.

"You are gonna be on that show?!" "Omo, do you know the girl or should i say your soon-to-be-wife?" they both teased myungsoo. With a cup of water in his hand already he who is now had calm him self down said, "Son Naeun."

"What? Isn't he already with Taemin?" "Dont tell me you're replacing Taemin? Will this be the new history?!" they got all excited like an ahjumma who is super duper excited gossiping with the other ahjumma.

He laughs at his hyung question, "Bwo?! Hahaha," as he already calms him self down he continued, "I was just a guest, visiting them in their house. Only that." 

"Ahh, i didn't know that you are close with Taemin." Hoya said. Sungyeol realise somethings wrong, "Im not." Myungsoo replied. "So... You are visiting them as Naeun's friend?" Sungyeol asked unsure. 

"Its weird right?" Myungsoo asked them back and now he has sat next to Sungyeol.

"Can i come?" Hoya volunteer. "Im quiet close with Taemin." he explain. Sungyeol chuckle, "Hyung, are you hoping that Eunji is gonna be there too?"

He shushed him down, "Well there might be some chances she will be there too. Beside, Myungsoo needs someone to accompany him too right?" Sungyeol and Myungsoo started to stare at each other and hold their laughs, "Sure i need you, hyung." Myungsoo said and finally laughs.

An hour after that Myungsoo and Hoya arrived and meet with the PD in charge. They told them the activities that they are going to do, "So basically we've prepared the stuff and you guys just hanging around and talk. Having fun just what you guys usually do." the PD says.

"Oh? L-sshi? Hmmph, did you guys make a pact before meeting?" tease the other PD and the PD who is talking  to them sush her, "Ya, keep that in your own mind. She didn't even know who's going to visiting her."

Myungsoo looks confused so do Hoya, "Anyway, they've gather there. You practically the last one to arrive, so i recommend you guys to get into the set." the PD says not leting Myungsoo or Hoya asking him questions.

They were there infront of the door and Hoya seems more nervous than Myungsoo. He hid his true feelings well. Whule Hoya kinda lack at that kinda thing. 

'Ding Dong, Ding Dong' they finnaly rang the bell.

"Naeunn, i'll get it. You just sit there~" a young man in his 20's voice could be heard from the outside.

When that man a.k.a Taemin opens up the door, he looks kinda shock seeing Myungsoo. He bowed awkwardly, "Oh annyeonghaseo." Myungsoo sigh deep down inside, 'here i go' saying that to him self and finally bowing back, "Annyeonghaseo Taemin"

Hoya who is so nervous before, decide to run around the house. He havent showed up now, 'Where is that hyung? I need him Now..' Myungsoo sigh in his mind.

Then 3 seconds after that a pant could be heard, "Yo, annyeong Taem!" his panting before change into a swag full man-tone.

Taemin face lighten up seeing Hoya, "Oh, Hyung! Ann-yeonggie!" he said trying to be cute. 

Because of the long-kinda awkward greeting from Taemin, Naeun voice could be heard from the back, "Oppa, who is that?" 

A footsteps getting nearer as Myungsoo keep smiling [faking], "Why are you taking a long ti-" she couldn't finish her words. she almost went blank and almost drop her jaws. But then she remembered that it was still rolling [the camera]"Oh...? Annyeong oppa..." she said

He finaly put up a sincere smile,

"Annyeong..." he said.

he said that outside but inside he was saying, "Annyeong Naeun-ah, you still makes my makes my heart flutter, as always."

 

p.s : im soorry if this update are lamely short, i update this when i had an extremely headache. But in this chapter Myungsoo finaly met eye on eye with Taemin. ooo~. Im gonna add some other pairing if you dont mind, please anticipate it :D