Kwenchana-yo. (?)

I'm A Stalker For Love

EUNJI POV

"Naeun-ah are you okay?" 

she turned her head to look at me then throw her phone deep into her bag and looked at me with a smile on her face, "Ah? ah... yes im okay eonnie" I looked deep into her eyes scanning something and at that moment i know, something is not right.

"really? are you sick?" she shook her head. "Just..," she sigh and continue "a bit tired, eonnie." 

she's faking a smile again. i sigh deep inside and go along with her lies, "Me too! but the photographer ahjusshi is quite handsome so it release my stress a bit naeun-ah, dont you think so?"

she nods and smile, "Uhm, he's so eonni style." we both laughs.

 

After waiting for the others to finish the photoshoot, naeun and i head to the nearest convenience store and bought ice cream[s] and triangle bibimbap[s]. the ahjumma there knows our face and quickly asks us for autographs. "Aigoo, its nice to see you two today!!" 

we both bowed and greet her too. "Your singing skill is awesome, i wish my children could be like you too." she said to me while hit my shoulder slightly, "Aigoo, thanks for your compliment ahjummaa~" i thanked her and hit her shoulder slightly too.

"And Naeun-sshi me and my children loves to watch wgm!" she yelled and naeun smiled to her, "Ddae.. Kamsahamnidaa"

"i was once thinking that you guys date eachother in real life," naeun face turns a bit gloomy, "But my children hates when i said that. she said that taemin loves naeun more but they were just friends! and i yelled to her back, how do you know thats true? maybe they just hide it!"

Naeun and i looked at eachother then laughs, "We keep quarel like that. Tch, by the way," she grabs naeun arms and mine, "Lets took a photo together, so my daughter will be jealous!"

so we did. we took a photo and the ahjumma drops some more snacks for apink for free. we were about to bid our goodbye, "Then we will be going ahjumma." naeun said and bowed to her. "Thanks, ahjumma!" i yelled and waves my hand toward her.

we have open the door when the ahjumma replied back, "Goodluck for apink and infinite!" 

i chocked at my ice cream and we both looked back at her. She realises she was wrong, "i-i meant apink and shinee," she hits her own head, "Why i keep thinking about infinite these days? aigoo."

i looked at naeuns undescribeable face and laughs, she realise and laughs too. We bid our real last goodbye and left the store. 

 

As apink came back to the dorm, in the lobby Naeun was greeted by a familiar face. I cant remember her name but she's our manager oppa favorite girl. She asked for a few minute to talk to her so we let them be. She seem nice atleast.

I dont know if Naeun knows her well because they talk for an hour and a half now. She should be back in an hour cause we're going to our practise room in Acube building. 

I said to the others that im going to find her. I dont know why but im worried something might happen. As the lift opens up i saw two tall guys inside. I bowed and greet them. As they greet back i step inside.

"Where are you going?" i ask to break the silence awkward. "To eat, what about you?" Sungyeol oppa answer. "To find naeun" i answer. Looking abit shocked Sungyeol oppa look at him then back to me, "W-why?"

"Ah, ani.. she's talking with.. um, whats her name?" i answer and start to wonder whats her name which i dont know since the start. "The ulzzang who owns the company of... Ah!,"

i said as i remember something, "They work for L oppa photobook! Ah thats the girl!" i almost scream cheerfuly as i finnaly can recognise and remember her.

"Bwo?!" Sungyeol yelled shocked me, "Yah, do you know tthis?" he whisper to L oppa who stand still beside him. his whisper is still audible but i pretend to not hear a thing.

"Are they close to eachother?" L oppa finaly speak up, "umm," i said thinking again, "Its the first time i seen them talking together, so i dont know much oppa.."

The lift then opens up to the lobby and i bid goodbye to them who was heading to the basement.

As i looked around i saw nothing but ahjumma talking to the other ahjumma. "Excuse me," i said to the security guards who happen to be there, "Do you see Naeun?" 

the guy nods, "Yeah, she was here with another girl before. Then the girl went away leaving naeun. but i did not see naeun again after that, eunji-yah." i nod and thanked him and went to find her. 

As i was about to run i accidently bump into someone, "Ahh," the girl ouch in pain, "Im so sor-" i stop as i see te girl face. 

she smiled bright at me, "why are you in hurry, eonnie?"

"Yah! Naeun, where have you been?!" i yelled causing her to laughs, "Restroom, eonnie.."

Her face is sad again as we walked she kept looking to her phone who kept beeping. "Is something wrong?"

she laughs, "Why is everyone kept asking me that?" 

im confused, "Ddae?" she put her phone in her bag and sigh, "You, my mom and dad. Sungyeol and Myungsoo oppa. Im okay, really."

"Is the girl before your friend?"

she put on a smile, "Ani.."

"Then who is she?" 

"Doyeon eonnie," she answer. "Myungsoo's oppa girlfriend.."

 

IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. READERS, IM STILL HERE AND IM NOT ABANDONING THIS STORY AT ALL, KAY? :)