Speak up.

I'm A Stalker For Love

 

 

"Then who is she?" 

ahh, should i tell her or shouldnt i? this words keeps popping inside my head. Maybe i could just tell her everything, beside apink is my family so no need to be so secretive, right?

"Doyeon eonnie," she answer. "Myungsoo's oppa girlfriend.."

"W-what did you say?!" she stutter while screaming with eyes widen and jaw almost felt. "Sshh, eonnie!" i hush her afraid that we caughts other attention. "For real?" she whisper and we began to walk outside the building heading to our van.

"Yes," i sigh. "Atleast thats what she told me.."

I did not know he has a girlfriend already, what ive heard is he was a player. was, okay. so i thought it was his past. and im okay with it, since its his life. But i dont know why my hearts ache so bad.

As we arrived at our van my manager is speaking to someone on his phone so we went in first while other member are still upstair doing something we dont know.

"Do you believe her?" eunji eonnie ask me, "i-i had to." i stutter. "What if she lied to you?" she asked me again, "Why would she?"

"Beside, she said that she work on her dad company and she was very busy! And she's annoyed that she has to come to talk to me and it bothers her schedule! Why would she lie to me if she was busy?"

Eunji eonnie silence for awhile and began to reply back, "Naeun-ah," she called me. "Why are you yelling at me... ?"

Im yelling? i did not realise that i was yelling at her.. i kept silence and not replying back. why did falling for a person could be this hurt and hard? 

"Are you mad? I mean, you're annoyed aren't you?" she asked me and i felt defeat. she knew me so damn well. i nod and she laughs silently. 

"Look who's falling in love~" she teases. Hearing those words i panicked, "Ah eonnie! Im not in love. I-i shouldnt."

"Wae??" She asked me in her teasing voice, "Because im with Taemin oppa, remember?"

as she heard this she clear as if she wanted to give her love advice since you knoow she's the most experience in this category from all our member. "Its only a show Naeun ah,"

"You could be just best friend with him. Look at me and Key, we only do that for the show. But that doesnt meant i stop everything. We become best buddies remember? Even though im pretty sure one of you will fall for it and thinks that its real and not for a show.."

She looked at me and continue, "Dont make yourself hurt, arraseo? The best way for you to do now is,"

"Pretend that you did not know he likes you." She whisper. "W-why eonnie?" i asked.

"Because if you did not know anything you will do what you wanted with ease, right?" I nod in agreement even though im still asking why this eonnie knows much.

"And this is the same cases. Just pretend that you did not know L oppa already has girlfriend." she clears , "Well, you did not know it earlier so you're not lying or anything."

I clear my throat too, "What about now? What should i do eonnie?" i asked. 

As she wanted to answer the other member has arrived so we decided to move a little so the others could sit.

 

As we head to the photoshoot area Chorong eonnie asked out of a sudden. "What did that girl say to you, nana?" 

"Ddae? how did you know that eonnie?" 

She laughs, "Sungyeol told me. Youre not her friends right? tell us, ppalii"Chorong eonnie whines and i decided to tell my member what happen before.

 

"Naeun-shhi," she said as she reach out her hand to greet mine. I smile back at her. "We met earlier right. With myungie at the photoshoot. You greet us remember?"

 

"Chankan!" bomi eonnie interupt as she bent her head so she could see my face who is sitting behind her, "She called him; what? Myungie?" she said as she cringes by herself just saying that word.

i nod. 

 

"Ddae, anyeonghaseo eonnie." i said as i sat down, "Yes. im an eonnie to you. so listen well,"

i nod and she began to speak up, "Let me go straight to the point now. Whats your relationship with my myungie?"

I nearly choked cause of my own saliva, "Ddae?"

"Yes you and myungsoo. Whats wrong with you two." she literally glares at me with those two big eyes of hers. "Speak up, please. I could have done my work project instead of coming here."

i gather all my strenght and courage to ask her, "Im sorry, but can i ask who eonnie to him? I meant i-"

"Yes i know what you meant," she sigh and took something from her luxurios clutches, "Im his girlfriend."

it hit me so hard that tears almost fell from my eyes. she laughs and showed me a photo on her phone. It was a screen shot of naeun text message with myungsoo. "he showed me this. im quite suprise myself." she laughs.

 

"Eonnie, dont cry.." namjoo said since she sat beside me she hugs me as tears rolling down my cheek. Hayoung gave me the tissue box while looking at me, worried. "Yah, naeun-ah. Call oppa if she come again, arraseo?" my manager said as if he was my protective father/brother.

As i felt better i start to tell the story again, 

"You know, im the jealous kinda of girl. So when i see my boyfie get distracted while he's busy working and im not there for him and you filled the empty spot, i got annoyed," she glares at me again.

I look at her face, i did not know this before. Dont be scared eunna-yah, remember what manager oppa told me?  the criminals like if their prey are scared of them. Just look at her eyes like how you talk to your member eunna-yah. chaebal, just this once.

i kept saying that to myself and look at her face while smiling. "Aren't you ashame of yourself?"

"Im not," whait what? i cant believe i said that, "You should ask that to yourself. Im sorry but i did not know anything. And yes i like him. there i said it. happy now?"

Naeun-ah please stopp! 

she scoff, "Ww-hat?"

"There's nothing going on between me and him. i like him, its only me. You dated him so he must be liking you so much. And im sorry because you went here and waste your work hour to talk to me instead of myungsoo oppa." 

 

"Woah, you're scary naeun-ah!" Eunji praise me in disbelieve. i laugh with teary eyes. i looked to the ceiling, "i felt wrong talking to that eonnie. i sound... harsh..?"

"Yah! Eunji sounds more harsh even though she did not curse. You did well protecting yourself!" chorong praised me. 

but soon my eyes become blur and teary, "W-wae eonnie?!" Hayoung asked me.

 

I was about to leave when she began to talk again, "What about taemin?"

"He's like my older brother," i sat again and continue, "You dont need to worry much, its me who like him."

she scoff, "Im just gonna say this to you so you could prepare yourself," 

"Im going to make it to public. Me dating him.'Paparazzi founds out by themself'," she smirk seeing the changing of my special expression, "I payed them, ofcourse."

her smile after she said that still lingers on my head. 

"Please dont." she scoff again, "Why not? its my relationship not yours. you should do the same thing too with your on screen husband," she  cover with her hands for a second, "Oops, it was just a virtual. *cough* fake."

i swear tears are about to fall. no, not because the way she mocked me. but because she didnt think that this things could harm them. 

"Infinite is on the way to reach the top. and their world tour is coming up. you hurt his fans, please. dont."

she stand up and so do i. i felt defeated, "You're the one's getting hurt, naeun-sshi."

she left me there, what to do was this all my fault?

 

"Its all my fault, i should have just listen to her without speaking up whats in my head," i wipe away my tears, "What should i do..."

all looked at me, "Do you care about him that much?"

silents.

"i-i.."

 

"i dont know."

 


WOHOO ANOTHER UPDATE. SO THIS CHAPTER THE CONFLICT IS NOT MYUNGSO-NAEUN-TAEMIN BUT NAEUN-MYUNGSOO-DOYEON.

DONT HATE ME FOR CREATING SUCH A HORRIBLE FIGHT TALK:( 

For The Next Chapter Are You Curious? :p

i like to tease by the way, but i hate watching teaser.

is that rime or somethin'?