He cried that night.

I'm A Stalker For Love

SUNGYEOLIE PointOfViews

"Yah Kim Myungsoo! Ddo neomu daebak!" Yelled Woohyun oppa just as Myungsoo arrived in the waiting room. He sigh, then he sits on the couch and play with his handphone.

Every member who sees these look at him with a weird face except me. I know what his feelings are. His annoyed even though he knows that this is going to happen. I've warned him but he's just to excited to even think of that.

-few hours ago.

"The PD eonni asked me to gather you all. Maybe we're going to be in the special stage with Naeunssi." i said to all the members. They all look really happy including Myungsoo. He stay calm and cool. But i know inside he is too damn happy. 

We had gather and the PD eonni asked us to determined the couple for Naeunssi, and we decided to use 'rock-paper-scissor'. But Myungsoo's face becomes darker than ever. He's not talking a bit. Just blinking and gulping.

P.s: He is at this game.

I walk towards him and whisper, "Yah, myungsoo. Do you want to win this?" he unknowingly nod and in a few second he realise that, "Wh-what are you talking about?pchh" he smirk and continue blinking and gulping. "Just be honest, do you want this real bad?." i whisper again. He's thinking for quite a long time then nod. "Ok. I'll help you." i said and finally he smiles.

We have set a strategy. I and Myungsoo will use the same thing over and over again.

Luck is maybe on us. We do that, nobody realise it and unknowingly we won. Technically he won. Well, we were playing till i and Myungsoo is left. And i intentionally lost. He yelled in excitment while the other sigh and envy him. 

But something went on my mind, if he do this wouldn't the fans be jealous? And then hurt both of them? Technically, since Wgm started fans will love Taemin-Naeun more right? And if this is happening to both of our visual... Just to think of that is scared me out.

"L, are you really that happy?" i asked him who by any chance is sitting beside me. He put his phone away and look at me, "Oh, Im excited hyung." he said smiling widely. "I was thinking, please hardly do  any skinship. You wouldn't want to hurt your fans and... Naeunssi right?" i warned him. "It's like our first time. Of course less skinship hyung." he answered. 

"If you're not okay we still can change the male, Ani,ani. We still can change the concept." i said to him, he shooks his head several time. "Ani hyung, I'm really really are okay with this." he said and then get up and went to the stylist eonni. 

I then get up too and later head to Apinks room to get Naeun and take a little peek on idol girl group waiting room, don't judje me. I'm a guy too you know.

Girl group waiting room, i would've imagine girly stuff there and you know, pink stuff, makeup everywhere and mirror. But Apink waiting room is simple yet cute. Its neat and smell just like girls. Not trying to be a ert here!

Its smell... i dont know this, auroma or perfume? Its a sweet smell that i just wanna stay there and sniff it (Again, not trying to be a ert.)

After i get Naeun, we head into the practise room. I know from the moment that she's looking for him. But these hyungs (other infinite member) are just trying to flirt and that they didn't notice that she's looking for him. And her special expression change the moment he walked in. She is smiling sincerely with her heart.

Pity me, only get to observe them and yet getting annoyed cause they both didn't know each other true feelings.

About 30 minutes later, we all have done our practise and head back to our own waiting room till' someone pats him on the shoulder. "Hyung, can we talk for a moment?" that guy said to L. Oh, i think i know this mans voice. I turn around and it turns out to be Taemin.

L who i know  is shocked inside hid his expression well, and nod. Then he follows Taemin, i who is so curious walk along with L.

Taemin said he wants to do something special by giving her a something at the end of the performance. He's going to give Naeun a box of chocolate and sings to her.

Bang! It was just like getting hit by a car on your way to meet your girlfriend.

He hid his expression again and just nod. "So, when you are up at the stage. I'll leave you guys alone right?" he ask confartably. 

But whats shock is Taemin shook his head. "Please don't hyung. I'll be nervous and i might blow it off. Can you accompany us?" he beg and L just nod. 

We then leave first. "L should we go out first? Take some fresh air and just scream?" i ask and he shook. "I, I just gonna sleep." and hurriedly went to the waiting room and i just sigh.

His plan before got screwed up. He tells me way before he meets Taemin that he's going to give her a rose, held her hands and put off his jackets just to cover her body. But then the man that owns her showed up and L can't do anything anymore.

----- 

We all head back to our hotel room since we can't flight back today. Cause its midnight already.

Sungjong hurriedly took a shower while the other are drinking beers and watch movies. Except L. He said that he's tired and wanted to sleep right away. 

They were suprise before, seeing L had his arms around a girl is a shocking thing. But if you see closely, he was just covering her hands that stuck on his clothes, Well i know that L doesn't like skinship to show off. He likes skinship that comes out naturally, and so both of them feel confortable and not awkward. But other doesn't thinks that. They chat about that over and over again.  I sigh and decided to go to sleep too. 

As i open the door, i saw L sitting on his bed and look at something blankly. As i was about to yelled at him, Something fell down from his eyes. "Myungsoo?" i said. he wipe it off and turn around. "You better cry and let it out now or later on you cant stop crying cause that pile of in your heart has become a mount of pile." i said he just nod and then hurriedly lay on the bed and cover his body with the blanket.

He, the guy who can conquer every womans heart and can pick to date new woman everyday, cried because of an innocent girl. His regrets of not to confess earlier and now she's someone else's now. Even though its only a fake marriage. 

I witness him writing something in an excitment. And now i witness him shed a tear because of the girl that should've hold that book now.