I came to love you.

I'm A Stalker For Love

Naeun's POV

MYUNGSOO'S POV

Authors


A footsteps getting nearer as Myungsoo keep smiling [faking], "Why are you taking a long ti-" she couldn't finish her words. she almost went blank and almost drop her jaws. But then she remembered that it was still rolling [the camera]"Oh...? Annyeong oppa..." she said

He finaly put up a sincere smile,

"Annyeong..." he said. Her jaws drop in a split second.

"Oppa?" 

They just nod and smile, while Taemin is clueless in everything. "Annyeong oppa" she said while bowing.

Hoya gulp and still panting, "[coughs] So, Taemin?" Hoya break the ice, "Are we allowed to go inside the house? im thirsty." he said awkwardly. The three of them comes to theirs sense now, Taemin and Naeun let them went into the house. "Come in, come in." Taemin said while guiding them to the living room. 

Hoya and Myungsoo heard laughs from the living room, as they arrived, Hoya become nervous again. His hope comes true. As he sees the girl he likes has sat there on the couch laughing so beautifully. Yes, it was Jung Eunji. But his smile turns to a slight frown when he recognise the guy that has sat beside her; it was Key.

"Make your self comfortable" Naeun smiled and grab Taemin's arm, they went into the kitchen.

"Oppa, help me to serve the fruits." I said and grab Taemin oppa's arm leaving the guest alone. Taemin's oppa face come closer to me and whisper, "Why Whats wrong?" he asked. I smiled, "Let the guest be alone and not awkward, Hoya oppa need sometime to not be the awkward booster. Dont you think?" i said. 

Some part are true but the major thing is im not ready to meet Myungsoo oppa. I was trying to kill my feelings for him but then he showed up. Now all i can do is be beside Taemin oppa and come back to reality. The chances that i can be with Myungsoo oppa is so damn little. All we can do is to kill our own feelings, right?

Taemin oppa throw the fruits into my hands, "Oppa!" i said playfully. "Isn't it okay? you become sweeter than what you already are." he said cheesyly. it crings the heck of me. "Oppa! my body crings you know?" i said throwing the fruits back but it fell to the ground. I was about to come near and took the fruits but i slipped. Thank god Taemin oppa hold my arm. We were shocked and it seems like a de ja vu, but i have experience this with...

"Tch," Someone sigh in anger. We both look away and find out that it was... Kim Myungsoo, Myungsoo oppa.

He[taemin] let go of me and i almost fell, Taemin oppa realise that and catches me again. This time i let go of him first and stand straight, "What are you looking for, myu-  ,,, L oppa?" i said nervously. He look right into my eyes but i looked away [to the ceiling], "Where's the rest room?" he asked.

Taemin left me and guide Myungsoo oppa to the restroom and i sigh inside and continue prepare the fruits, the camera is still rolling and how i wish i was not cause right now my head went blank. 

Taemin and Myungsoo went back and help me take the plate to the living room. It was only 2 plates and Taemin oppa brings one so do Myungsoo oppa. So i went back with nothing but a glass of drink. For whom? Hoya oppa. He still panting inside, and whats more is Eunji unnie are here. 

"Woah!" Eunji exclaimed. "Thank you." Key said to myungsoo while Hoya chuckled. 

"Here the drinks oppa." i said giving him the drinks.

I took a seat but then Myungsoo oppa sit beside me and on my other side is my on-screen husband, Lee Taemin. i gulp and try not to gance to Myungsoo oppa.

I move a little to Taemin oppa and he realised it, we do light skinship a lot and thats the basic thing in We got Married. I honestly feeling alright when it was just me-him-and the camera. But infront of others and not to mention, Myungsoo oppa, it emberassed me.

He put his arm around my waist and listen to what key is saying, i looked at him he looked back and i looked away. I totally forgot that the other side of me sit Myungsoo oppa. i came to look at him and he realised giving me a smile and looked away. I guess Taemin oppa sees this and he move closer to me and his other hand are holding my hand. 

I guess if it air the mc will go boo-ing at us [in a good way]. But the only one who knows this is happening is just the camera, Taemin oppa, me and myungsoo oppa.

Im sorry if this hurts you oppa. We need to reduce our feelings its hard, but we have to try.

The camera stop rolling and we all thanks other. As usual, me and taemin needs to stay for a couple of minutes maybe hour and chat, discuss and thank the crews.

"Taemin oppa, see you again on the next meeting." i said and he hold my hand, "Oh, arraseo. i call you okay?" i nod in agreement and left him.

Ita been an hour, where is that girl?! i said to myself while waiting inside my car. After we do the WGM, Hoya Key and Eunji went for drinking and i beg Eunji to excuse something to her manager to not pick Naeun up. She agrees if i do not tell everyone about her day out with that 2 men.

It was basically just a hangout between friends.

She's there walking down the stairs with that guy following him, they talked for a moment and that guy left her. Before he left, he hold Naeun's hand a couple of second and then left her. I was mad already [before] and now he's doing it off-screen?

Maybe it was just my imagination, but she seemed to be bothered by that and faking a smile. I watched him left with his van while Naeun still waiting for her manager, well that is not gonna happen anyway. I decided to call her, but she did not pick it up. Seeing her phone is on her hands i guess she tried to push me away when i was just trying to pull her closer.

I decided to text her.

Text message:1

Oh, a text message. I click it and see whats inside it.

From : Myung Oppa

Naeun-ah are you home already?

i sighed. He already called me 5 times and i didnt answer single one of them. I guess text message was alright. So i text him back.

To : Myung Oppa

Im still on the set, waiting for my manager. Wae oppa?

She answer my text and i read it imediately and i could feel a smile in my face.

To : Myungsoo's 

Will you grant me a wish? Yes or No.

I text her back.

From : Myungsoo's

Okay, just one.

I smiled in victory. I just knew that she is a nice and kind girl.

I sighed and kept looking to my phone, no answer. What does he want me to do? Then suddenly a car passed by me so fast. It distracting so i looked at that car. But sudenly it moves backward, i have a bad feeling. As it stop right infront of me and rolled the window down. 

Kim Myungsoo, you really are unexpected.

"Get In" he said still smiling in victory. Naeun hesitated, "Is this your wish?" she asked nervously. He smiled, "I'll tell you when you are already inside." he said. 

Naeun gave up and went inside the car, She was about to put her seatbelt on when he went closer, "Let me be a man for you." he said and put on her seatbelt for her. She was shocked and sit still not knowing what to do, this time it was not her body that is cringe. It was her heart that flutter.

'Chaebal [please], dont flutter like this.' i said to myself while Myungsoo oppa just smiled and sometime glance at me. "Hmm, so where are we going?" i asked luring her. "To a quite place" she said shocking me. She was shocked to and nervously said that she was wrong and lets pretend that we both didnt heard it. "Do you have schedule for tomorrow?" she shooks her head, "Only on the evening."

"Great" i said and drives faster. Soon, we arrived at the quite and peaceful beach. She gasped beautifully. "Pretty." i said and she nods, "Yes, the beach is beautiful." she said not bothering to even glance at me. I turn to her and looked at that face. "I meant, you." i said and she finally looked at me. She was about to look away when i hold her hands. 

"Oppa," she said wanting to let go of my hand. I wouldnt let her, "You, Naeun. Ani, Son Yeoshin [Yeoshin means goddess]" i said and hold her hand tighter. Ive tried to endure my feeling and whenever im with her, i failed.

I pull her closer, "Just this once-" i put her in my embrace and closed my eyes. We're in the car and to hug her at that time was uncomfartable but i dont mind, i just want to buy a stample and stamp it on her saying that she's mine. but i cant since she's with somebody at the moment.

She move a little bit and now she can see my face, "You say that too. That day when you kisse-" she said, i guess she tried not to remeber that moment of paradise for me. 

"You dont like it?" i said and embrace her once more. She shook her head, "Im with Tae-" i hush her. "Ive had enough today with that man. dont called that guy name again." i demand and she sigh. i let her go, "I feel like we're doing the wrong things oppa." she said. 

"I dont want to hurt anyone. But i figure out that someone has to be hurt," she said and starts to cry a little, "Your fans, My fans, and his fans. You, Me and him. Your group, my group and his group."

"Ive made my mind, oppa. To not hurt your fans, my fans, and his fans. Your group, my group, and his group." she said trying to calm herself down. 

"By that you hurt me." i said firmly disagreeing to her statement. "I was hurt to. A lot. But atleast people didnt stamp you as a bad guy." she cried. It was hurting me too damn much. Why she needs to cry everytime we met?

I wipe her tears, "Dont cry, i'll do everything for you," she looked at my eyes, Naeun-ah dont look at me with your teary eyes. It hurts me. "Just trust me that i came to love you." i said smiling. 

My eyes widened and tears run down faster than before, "Lets head back. Being with you just like this, in a short time like this. I treasured it." he said again. I guess i was too tired that i fell asleep. But i could feel his hand kept rubbing and hold my hand tightly.

We arrived at our dorms. We live in the same dorm. as i've parked the car, Naeun was still sleeping i touch her face and smiled foolishly. She's still beautiful when she's sleeping. 

"Naeun-ah," i said softly and she open her eyes a little, "We have arrived." she nods and open her eyes. "Pretty." i said and tidy up her hair, her loveable hair. She smiled and sit normally, "Gomawo, oppa." she bowed lightly and Myungsoo just smiled.

She was about to open the car door when i called her. "Ddae, oppa?" she asked. 

"My wish," 

she let go of her hand that was holding the door and turned to me, "My one wish is, dont let your self hurt anymore. im begging you." she smiled,

"I'll try oppa." she said and silents.

"My wish oppa," she said breaking the silents. i looked right at her, "is for you to be happy." she said.

I nod and hug her, "And this is happiness." i said and she gigled. She let go and looked at me, "I never thought you were this handsome oppa." she teased and i glared at her. 

She looked at me again and stop gigle-ing. She come closer. and, wait! is she going to...

Yup, she is. She kissed my lips. She went for a peck and open her eyes, "This is gonna be the la-"

I kissed her again not wanting to heard the next word she's about to say. I was about to just peck her but i canceled that since my lips are moving by its own. I kissed her repeatedly. I tilt my head so does she. I open my eyes just to see her eyes closed too tightly, my hand start to her hair and she has calm a little.

i stop for a moment, "Okay, if this gonna be the last." i said and she widened her eyes.

I kissed her again and this time my tongue's went in, she hit me while i just smiled. She tried to let go, but im not letting her. She still hits me and my hand stop her from doing so. I let her go and kissed her eyes. "

Dont cry anymore." i said and she nods blankly. 

She was about to go out when she turned her face again, 

*plak* her hands hits both of my cheek at the same time. i widened my eyes, "That's for being such a bad boy." she said and leave hurriedly.

I sigh and touch both of my cheeks, "It hurts yet this lhurts more." i said while trying to squeeze my chest. 

 

Author's note:

Mianhe if this seems lame and you hate this chapter. I just write what my brain told me to. That kissed scene makes Myungsoo looks really bad. But please dont think so, the next chapter is gonna be more of a rivalry since he met Taemin already. Leave comments and please support me:) 

if you guys are confused, from:Myungsoo's and to:Myungsoo's are naeun caller id on myungsoo's phone. Myungsoo wrote naeun as "Myungsoo's" or in other word, "She's mine."