What's wrong, oppa?

I'm A Stalker For Love

"Oppa!" a girl shouts could be heard and the guy that was being called rolled his eyes, 'Not again.' he scream inside. Since her daddy is here, he cant do anything stupid like carelessly walked away or something similar, so he decided to go with the flow

"Oh, How have you been?"

"Tch. How have you been? Not that GOOD." She glares at him, "My friends teased me and thinks that im a liar saying that im your girlfriend. They think that im your saessang fans or somethin'" she continued her complaints.

he nods, "True that, we basically have one date." 

she pouted and mumbling, "Y-yeah you're right." she exhaled, "So adress me as your ex-girlfriend! we dated once so thats mean i was your girlfriend that day!"

"Okay." he nod and smiled but soon his smile faded away when she slant her head towards him, "I need a pat." she said

'Aish, this girl really is something. If i pat you, many people will think that we are dating. What will Son Naeun do when-' he was thinking hard and decided to pats her head roughly. his word in his own mind got cut when he heard a voice that is way too simillar for him.

"Annyeonghaseo, annyeonghaseo..."

He tilt his head just to see if it was really that person.

The girl infront of him knew and looked at him, then look around searching the thing that caught that guy's eyes, "Oppa, wae?" she asked and stop any movement when she spot a person walking towards their direction.

"Apink's, Son Naeun?" she asked now both of them are looking at the person who turns out to be no other than Son Naeun.

"You know her?" he asked her but his eyes still looking at Son Naeun.

"Ofcourse, her group are awesome and she's with Shinee's Taemin on We Got Married." she explain but myungsoo wasnt listening much.

hearing Naeun's foot steps are getting closer she decided to greet her, "Annyeonghaseo!" she yelled to Son Naeun who walks slowly passing them.

Son Naeun stop and look at the girl->myungsoo->the girl. 

"Ohh, Annyeonghaseo..." she greet the girl back and bowed to Myungsoo as if like she doesnt know him, the girl bowed to son naeun but myungsoo didnt, instead he kept staring at son naeun. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked in an unformal language. The girl shocked but kept silent and now she knows that they knew eachother well, "Uhm..., i left my wallet here 2 days ago and im going to take it now." naeun answered.

Naeun still seems to avoid eye contact with him and kept looking straight to the hallway, before myungsoo could ask more she excuse herself, "Im going now, nice to meet you two here today." she said and leave to where she was going to.

The girl who stood infront of him snaps him out of his stares at Naeun, "So you do know eachother!"

"Yeah, ofcourse." he said carelessly and went away to his waiting room, now all that he wants was talking to Naeun but she seemed uncomfortable, because of this girl.

As soon as he arrive there he grabs his phone and start texting her.

To : Myungsoo's [Naeun's caller ID in Myungsoo's phone. Reffering that she's his.]

What are you doing here??

he sigh and hoping she reply fast.

indeed, his hope came true.

From : Myungsoo's

I'm here to take my wallet that i left 2 days ago from the photoshoot.

a smile grew in his face.

To : Myungsoo's

I thought you were stalking my schedule and wanting to meet me secretly :)

he .

From : Myungsoo's

Woah, such an impressive self-confidence.

My manager was supposed to get it himself, but i insisted to take it by myself. Suprised to see you here.

Oh and that girl too.

His smile even wider.

To : Myungsoo's

Are you saying that you are jealous? 

He was waiting for her to reply back when, "L, lets go. The photographer are waiting for you." a pd noona called him and he immediately went with the pd noona.

 

"Oppa!" the girl shouts as she opens the waiting room door widely. She looked around and no one's there.

"Uh? He started the shoot already?" she talk to her self and about to walk away when myungsoo's phone beep.

The girl turns around and went closer to his phone. She drew more curios when she sees 2 income message.

 

"Oppa, dont mind if i sees this by the way." she said to herself again and opens it. She knew his password long ago and glad that he didnt change it.

She see the caller ID, 'From : Myungsoo's'

She clicked it and saw the image caller ID, it was son naeun's photo.

A selca one.

She begins to wonder if they had something between them. she decided to open the text and her jaws drop,

"They-"

she couldnt finish her words hearing foot steps getting closer, she click delete and the text vanished in a matter of second. She put the phone back and sat down on one of the couch fast pretended nothing happen.

The door opens, "Oh? Do Yeon-ah, what are you doing here?" it turns out to be the noona in charge, do yeon clears , "Waiting for Oppa, oh well! i should leave to work now. tell oppa to answer my call later, okay eonnie?" she said and soon vanished just like Naeun's text that she deleted.

 

"L-goon you did well today. Its a wrap!" the photographer say and leave the scene. he exhale in relieve and just wanted to check his phone as fast as he can. "L-sshi, Do Yeon said to pick her phone later when she calls." the noona in charge deliver the girl's message, "Okay, did my phone ringing or something noona?"

the noona shook and Myungsoo immediately went to his waiting room, he sigh as soon as he sees no notification. "Why is she did not replying my text?" he throws his phone to the couch. He changed his cloth and went to another schedule.

Another schedule checked and now is left with one more interviews with , Infinite's Hoya and Sunggyu. He picks them up at a near coffee shop, they climb up to the van and sigh. 

"Yah, this is your last schedule today?" Sunggyu asked to myungsoo, he nods but his eyes were still on his phone. "Lucky, you. I got 2 more and its going to end up till midnight." Hoya sigh and changing stares with Sunggyu.

Sunggyu snatched his phone away, "Yah! Stop looking at your phone!" he yelled and myungsoo laughs, "O-okay, arraseo. give me back my phone now, hyung." he said and took his phone back. 

Then a minute later his phone beep. He quickly check who it was. 

From : Myungsoo's

His eyes shines bright as if he got an award or something just by her replied.

Mianhe oppa..

He started to wonder, why is she apologizing to him? Its okay to be jealous, that means she got feelings toward him.

To : Myungsoo's

Why are you apologizing? Its fine.

 


Naeun's POV.

 

"Oppa, i left my wallet in the studio 2 days ago. Take me there, okay? Since its on the same way as my next schedule." i said to my manager and soon we arrived at the studio. "Naeun-ah, which wallet?" he asked to me while removing his seat belt.

"A-ani, i'll take it by myself oppa!" i yelled and then remove my seat belt.

i didnt want oppa to take it, he looks tired already. I dont want to make oppa do something that i can do it by myself. beside, this is not a hard things to do.

"Yah! Naeun-ah just let me-!" before he could finished, i has step outside my van in a hurry,

"Aish, there's an infinite member there..." the manager said and ruffle his hair.

They seemed to have another photoshoot today, i wonder what concept and what idol this time. But thats not important, i need to find my wallet and leave soon. But as i walked further and greet the crew, i guess im such a delusional person. Seeing a similar person talking with a girl. 

Seolma, kim myungsoo?

He pats the girl and the girl cheer loudly. Nah, maybe it was that girl's boyfriend not myung-

My mind went blank for a moment.

Its, myungsoo.

i walked closer and that guy is really myungsoo. I tried to avoid eye contact cause now both of them are staring at me.

Just keep walking, just keep walking, just, "Annyeonghaseo!" the girl greet me and im forced to greet her back, "Oh, annyeonghaseo..." i greet her back and bowed to Myungsoo.

I knew her, she's the daughter of a big company's chairman. If im not mistaken, she's.. Do yeon something..

She's getting prettier since the last time i saw her. Even though she's a year older than me, she looks 2 year younger. with that thin body, cute face and how she always looks bubbly and cheered most of the time.

Myungsoo start asking me question and i knew very well do yeon likes him . The way she acted and sees him, im 85% sure about it.

So i decided to excuse myself cause maybe this girl could make myungsoo fallen for her and we could start a new unpain love life.

I bowed for the last time and quickly find my wallet and went back to my van.

"Met an infinite's member?" my manager asked trying to teased me, "Uhm." i nod calmly.

"Nugu?"

"Kim Myungsoo." i said when my phone beep.

"Do you greet him?" 

My mind went blank for awhile, when i saw his caller ID on my phone, "From : Myungs"

i shake my head a little, "Oh? Ah!" i took a sip of my mineral water, "Yes and Do yeon too."

"Doyeon? oh, the beautiful girl we met before?" i nod and text him back.

"She's getting more beautiful, oppa. You should find a wife like that." i answer and still holding my phone, waiting for him to reply back.

"Yah! are you mocking me?" i look at him and smile while giving a peace sign from one of my free hand, "I need to do a massive plastic surgery so i could be handsome. if im standing next to her with this ugly face, people might think im her bodyguard..." he pouted.

Myungsoo replied fast and so i texted him back.

"Oh! everywhere. your nose, eyes,lips,chin and forehead." i . He [myungsoo] didnt replied back and it concerned me, are my words a bit harsh?

'What? ofcourse no. Besides, I didnt have the rights to be jealous oppa. Its your life, live for the best while you can oppa.'

Thats what i replied him, is it hurtful? Is he getting mad by that? Uh, my mind cant stop thinking about him. An hour passed and i decided to say that im sorry. fortunately he replied fast, saying that i shouldn't be sorry. I felt that i hurt his heart and maybe thats why he didnt replied back. 

'Oppa, im going to go on my schedule now... take care!' i sent him the message and turning off my phone.


Eunji leaned and sigh in pain. her shoulder hurts and so does her legs. She holds it in when she saw Naeun was already inside the car, "Eonnie, are you really tired?" she asked in a worry tone, "Want me to massage you?" she offers.

Eunji laughs and shook her head, "Ani, you looked tired as well. Yah, you must take care of-" she got silent as she sees Naeun face looked pale from looking at her phone.

"Naeun-ah are you okay?"

 

 

Author's Note:

So, first of all. im truly sorry that i didnt write it before. I see, some of my subscribers unsubscribe this story and maybe one of the reason is the new girl im going to add in this chapter. I say i dont like her, yes i do. And i should've add, "This girl is the first antagonist that in real life i hate/dont like, so im going to twist it so i could like or maybe act normal towards her."