The Concert

I'm A Stalker For Love
From : Myungsoo oppa
Naeun-ah, where are you now?
Why is he doing this to me? Why? I kept exhaling and finaly bracing up myself and reply him back.
To : Myungsoo oppa
At the practise room, why?
i sigh and hoping he reply late enough so i would care-less. but my hopes gone when infact he replied fast.
From : Myungsoo oppa
Tadaaa!! 
he send me a photo and it turns out to be a backstage tickets for infinite world tour, that is just around the corner.
From : Myungsoo oppa
Bangkok is next! come and visit the sweaty and tired me, will you?^^ 
My manager knows yours well and he says that you are free at that day and the two next days. Bring apink too! The hyungs will be very happy!
i walk slowly and sit near the tired looking girls who just took a rest from 3 minutes ago. i put my phones in the middle and soon, just like a hungry hyena that seeing a food infront of them, they look through my phone. 
     
"Woah! eonnie daebak! Lets go!!" Namjoo says while i still hanging my head low, "Why do you look so sad nanananana?" Hayoung speak while singing something random that starts with na. Eunji eonnie being the senseable one, knock the two girls head lightly, "Yah! He has a girlfriend already. do you forget about that?" the two maknaes smile awkwardly and shut their mouths. 
 
"So, do you want to go?" Chorong eonnie speak clear enough that makes my heart burst like crazy. "Honestly, Naeunaah." Bomi eonnie adds.
 
 "Truthfully, i-i do... But she will do something if i still seeing him in person or in a group. Cant i rejected this? i-i meant.. Cant i stop him for doing this stuff to me so she will not be mad and do something bad?"
Bomi eonnie laughs and now all turned their eyes to her, "Its crazy but.." she stop herself from laughing and turned serious, "Say that you'll meet Taemin and Shinee sunbaenim that day. with apink too, he'll understand and stop directly." 
 
All agreed to her knowing that its the only way he would understand why Apink couldnt come, individuals and as a whole. But truthfuly i dont even know if its alright to tell him that.
At the end, I tell him that and his reaction was..
From : Myungsoo oppa
Oh. Arraseo. Have fun!
My heart kinda ache seeing him sent me off just like that. I mean,
.......
I mean, it shouldve been like this; me with taemin and him with doyeon eonnie. It should be fine... right? i hope it will be. 
 
INFINITE'S pov.
 
"So," Hoya said a bit anxious a bit anticipated, "Will they come?"
L look at him and throw his phone to his hyung and went to the bathroom, annoyed. 
 
From : Myungsoo's
Ah, Bangkok? Dont be too tired cause the fans might know it, oppa.
Apink is going to meet shinee on that day, Taemin oppa has arrange it and its quite hard to cancel it now..
Next time, oppa. I'll come to your concert next time and thankyou for inviting me :)
 
Hoya chuckle and finally let out a laughs, He planned this beforehand with Eunji. Saying that eunji change her phone number which she is not, and asking L to ask Naeun. And about the manager, Hoya told L himself after asking Eunji. but saying that their manager told him. Sure their manager are close to each other but they kinda kept secret of their own group knowing something strange between the two group is happening.
 
He knows that Apink are free and if they cancel it then maybe one of the reason is that Naeun felt unconfortable with it, which Hoya finds it cute. Both of them, L and Naeun.
 
L came out of the bathroom after hearing a loud laughing voice from the outside, "What so funny hyung?" he said in a tone that anyone could tell, he still is annoyed. "You." i said honestly. "Me?" he scoff and sat on the couch, "I was being nice to you. I was helping you to ask eunji! But then she said his name and-" Suddenly Hoya pats L's shoulder, "Ddae, thankyou kim-sshi. Talk slowly and dont be mad over things like this okay?"
 
"Im not mad, beside its totally fine if the whole apink meets shinee. whatever." Hoya chuckle, "Its not like you are dating her. relax~" he meant to . but he freeze. "Y-you are not dating her, right?" 
 
L shook his head, "If you havent kissed her, then you cant be mad!" Hoya speak and L choke with his own saliva. Seeing L coughing and coughing and coughing Hoya face turns into a serious, "Yah! You havent right?!" he screams.
 
L gets up from the couch and is about to leave the room, "Hyung Im going out for a-" as he opens the door a petite woman show up infront of the door. "Tadaaa!" Hearing her voice Hoya cringes. he hates too girly girl who priority fashion over anything. "yah. what are you doing here?" L said with a straight face not suprised of the girl so called suprise visit. 
 
" To encourage my boyfriend, ofcourse!" Hoya cant help but laugh. the two people look at him and he apologise and sat on the couch playing with myungsoo's who he still hold from the beginning. "We're not dating. absolutely not. april fools day already passed. so go fool someone else," he said while shoo-ing the girl, "Ah, i heard thailand guys are handsome. so go and find your love life there." he continued and about to close the door when she interupt, "She's not here, right?"
 
the confused L turns to speak, "What?"
 
"Thats why you wont let me in because she is here. am i right?" she glares. "She? Who?" L still look confused as ever. She scoff and call the girl she meant just now. 
jjjj
"Yah, get out." she said as the call has been receive. "Ddae?" the other side answer still not knows what is happening. "You," she exhale, "Where are you now?!" she yelled. "I-im at the practise room.."
"Ah really? im at bangkok, now stop fooling me, where are you?!" 
"I am really at my company practise room."
"Okay, let say its true. Dont you come near my namja chingu again."
 
Finaly understand the situation, L shocked, "Yah, Is that Naeun?!" he yelled to the petite girl. Which the other side of the phone could hear it pretty much. 
 
"Look, if you had a fight with him then go on. dont bring me to your fights, cause i am nothing," Naeun said getting angry and annoyed. "I dont have any rights and so do you and so do him. Please, dont bother me again. Im so tired of things like this. so stop. I meant nothing for him," a long paused but suddenly the girl scoff and the loud speaker so L could hear it too. 
"And he doesnt meant anything to me. Annyeong, and have a good time there at Bangkok. I wish you both happy." and naeun end the call. 
 
Hearing those word L stormed out and went gone fast. while hoya scoff, "You know you're just getting yourself into a trouble, right, chingu?" 
"Sorry?" she speak as if she did not hear his question which she did. "You should say that to Naeun, not me." he smirk. "Namja chingu? Tch, bullsh-" he almost swear to the girl but realise it and restrain himself, "He will not like you even a tiny bit. And once he finds out," he said and making a click sound from his teeths, "you, game over."
 
It hit the girl hard enough that it makes Doyeon walks away, annoyed. he was about to text eunji but then his phone rang. 
 
"Oppa!" Eunji yells, "Ddae, annyeonghaseyo." he answer, "Ah, right annyeong oppa." she greets the older correctly before continue-ing her words.
"Is something wrong? Naeun went out and i see tears flowing, yah, did L scolded her or what?" she said speaking in satoori, "Its because of the girl-"
"Doyeon?" she cut his words, "Oh, you know her?" he asked, "It suppose to be my question!" eunji yells.
 
After hours, sharing each other information Hoya ends the call and shook his head, "Why is the world so mean and scary..." he said to himself.


"Found you!" a girl said to the boy that sat on the bench near the hotel he is staying, "Leave me alone.." the boy said not looking to the girl even a slightest. 

"What are you doing here? Why did you turn so blue now?" she asked but he did not answer. "Its not like you like her." she said making a judgement of her own. "Yes." he finaly replied.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, i like her." he said still feeling down. "Oppa, theres a lot of things she havent show you!"

"Thats her charm." hearing this the girl got annoyed, "I know you first so i know that-"

"No, i know her first," he exhale, "even before her debut. even when she appeared on beast mv, i already know her. " 

"B-but-" he cut her words, "Even before she knew me, i've known her." by that word of his she storms her way far for him.



The concert in Bangkok was a success. Everyone was happy. and so did L. was happy. 

Because L is feeling down that day the other member and crews agreed to throw a party. an celebration for the success concert party. And so they need to buy lots of things in the convenience store. "Oppa, congrats!" Doyeon cheered but sounds like a bird chirp in the morning to Hoya, noisy and bothersome. L just nod and smiled. then suddenly she hung her arm in his, he didnt realise it at first and walk around the store buying this and those things. 

"Oppa. we look like a couple, right?" she smile happily as if she has won the war she started by herself. she knew that infinites fans are going undercover and follow them here. And she, herself even hired someone to photo every angle of them linking arms and made it look like they're dating.

Realise that she hung her hands in his arms he shoved it. "Just go. I dont have time to play."

"But i like you oppa. i wanna stick with-" Hoya glares to the girl, "Myungs, lets buy a firework." he said and drag myungsoo away from her. and all she do is whining and pouted her lips. "Thanks hyung." 

"No prob," he clear his throat, "We need to talk. Us and them." 

"Who? with doyeon?" he asked, "No, to them." hoya said and pointing at something.

he freeze, "Annyeong!" they waved to him.



"Yah. Let me look at the pic!" she said and took away the camera from that person.

"great." she smiled and leave the person as fast as she could so the other wouldnt suspicious her. but wait who is that hiding behind near the milk&grain station?

 

huhuhu, im sorry for the long awaited updates and i hope you dont click that unsubscribe button!

ah, i had a lot of struggles writing this chapter:( why? well actually it hurts to search and even write Doyeon's name. Cause even though in reality she's a good person i cant seem to find a way to slightly liking her or the idea she ever dated L.

And i tried to bring the whole apink and maybe infinite since mostly in the story, i only bring eunjiandhoya. slightest bomi and chorong. so maybe maknae is next? please antucipated it :P