The Calm before the Storm

Teen Idol

Dear Tara,

My mom hates the music I listen to. She thinks that I will go to hell because of it. I mean what is wrong with listening to BTS. The world does, does that mean that the world is going to hell. Please help me talk sense into my mom

Girl in hell

Dear Girl in hell,

I can see that your mom worries about you. You must understand that she is from a different generation. BTS is a worldwide phenomenon but are you going to hell because you listen to them, no. That’s because you already are. It is called high school.

Tara

So, the next day I sat in the lunchroom with Jason and the gang when Suzy came by with her gang. By the way did I mention she is also in our drama class and is second lead. Yup, first lead went to Krystal and while things seem good on the outside between the two of them, there is always tension simmering beneath the surface. Anyways, back to Suzy she came towards us and stopped in front of Woo Young (go figure) and said while never looking away from him.

“he guys, just wanted to remind you that we have the car wash coming up on Sunday.”

, I forgot today is Friday. One more day and then I am in hell

“Yup, we haven’t forgotten, you come and remind us everyday” said Onew. Another reason why Onew is awesome, he is never afraid to say what is on his mind.

“well then, see you all on Sunday. You will be there Jason, right?” making the gooiest eyes I have ever seen. I mean come on, you are dating the Kingka of this school and you still want the new hot guy.

Wait…. I did not mean hot guy like Jason is hot… I mean he is…. But I don’t think he is hot… god… now I am rambling.

“well, I was thinking about coming. They never held events like this where I come from.” Said Jason

Now I feel sad for him. He is living the life, but his reality is sad cause he never got experience simple things like this. I guess therefore it was important for him to be a student for a while. Not only is good for his acting but he gets to experience things that he missed out on. I just hope the school stays as clueless as they are for now so that he can see what it is like to be a student without a mob chasing you.

Well… maybe I spoke to soon.

I have never seen a mob like this. I mean, I have been to a fan signing for Astro but this… Cha Eun Woo has got nothing on this reaction from the girls in my class. Heck not only the girls but even Mr. Young our drama teacher was acting like his bias was right in front of him.

How did things get so bad? Up until twenty minutes ago everything was normal. Everyone was normal. And all it took was just something as simple as a guy taking his shirt off.

Yup... I'm Back. How have you guys been. I thought I would make my comeback on Onew's Thirtieth B-Day (International). Stay tuned cause I am not abandoning this again. I may have been crazy busy and need to focus on life. But logging in and seeing how you guys were waiting made me realize that while we all are busy. We still find time for the things that we love. I use to love writing, I still do. So I am going to write. Hope you guys stick around.