Shocks and WHAT.....

Teen Idol

Annyeonghaseyo. Hello to all fan fiction people. It is been like a week since I updated this fic. But due to some inspiration I have received today I decided to update. I have in the meantime been updating my Taemin fic so I do hope you will also check that out. Now to continue with the story :)

I opened the door waiting for the explosion of questions to come. I did hear anything the first few seconds as we walked in but as soon as we got through the long door way that leads into the drama room, it was like I was in a horror movie and the freaky dude was waiting around the corner. Instead what I got was an overly eager Krystal with Minho trailing a few steps behind her.

“Hey Soo Min, how was your day so far…. Ohhh who is this?” see, what did I tell you? 

My day has been somewhat ok so far. And this is Lee Jason, an exchange student from America here to study with us.”

“Good Morning, my name is Minho and you have just met Krystal.” I am so glad that someone has some decency around here.

The rest of the class went good with partner exercises and no dreadful monologues. Soon it was time for lunch, and with the bell prompted people to run out of the classroom and to the cafeteria before the lines get big and others to take out their lunch boxes and start eating right in the drama room. I happened to notice Jason staring at them like they were freaks. I wasn’t the only one. Krystal also happened to notice and decide to explain the situation right away.

“Ohhh I see you have noticed the drama eaters as we like to call them. They are the sensitive artsy people who prefer not to eat in the cafeteria.” Yup, nice job explaining. She however did not mention we could have been one of those people if it weren’t for me completely disagreeing. So we walked out of the classroom and make our way to the next major shock for poor Wooyoung sshi. His expression as we entered was one definitely not seen on any variety show I have seen. It was a mix between shock and disbelief. You see our cafeteria was designed quite particularly. With tables on both sides of the room and a walkway in-between to get to the concession stands.

“This is what we call the runway, so make the best of it.” Though I’m glad I did not explain because it would have sounded stupid coming from me I do not think it really worked, since Wooyoung sshi still had that look on his face. We walked down the “runway” and got our food heading our regular table where we the middle grounders (i.e. not kingkas/queenkas or geeks/nerds) sit. Over there, already seated, was Taemin, Jieun, and Onew.

 “Annyeong how are you guys today. I would like to introduce Jason sshi, our new student who will be studying with us.”  After all I am the “tour guide” so I have to introduce Wooyoung sshi.

“Soo Min-ah I think everyone here has already met him.” Taemin said.

I elbowed him discreetly then said “thank you very much for that Taemin Oppa, so Onew Oppa. Now directing my attention to Onew…. Do we still have a meeting today after school for the Newspaper?”

“Glad you asked that. It is still on for today.” Usually on Wednesdays Onew spends time with his father and we usually have the meetings on Tuesday. But yesterday, he and two other people couldn’t make it so we had the meeting cancelled. I guess that Onew must have talked to his dad.

I looked towards Wooyoung sshi and saw that he had not started to eat. At that moment a fan girl moment of Krystal came to mind where she told me that he does not eat meat cause of a bad experience with a cow on a set of a movie. And well on his plate right now was meat basically. I was about to say something but Onew interjected.

“You could have some of my Kimchi Fried Rice if you want.” It was like someone gave him a million dollars or something because Wooyoung did not turn it down and right away started to eat it without notice. Then paused and said,

“Do you want some?”

“Ummm its ok, I’m good” knowing Onew well enough it meant that ‘It’s alright dude ill just make some chicken or go to KFC later’ :)

We settled in after that and started having our normal conversations when a gradually moo sound was heard that slowly built up. I and everyone at the table knew this was coming. However for our exchange student he had no clue….

Ohhh left you guys off with a cliffhanger. I hope that tomorrow I will get the chance to update but I will not make any promises. Comments and criticisms are welcome.