From an Up Day to an Down Day

Teen Idol

Hey guys. I hope though you got some ideas swirling around in your head. Sorry for the unannounced one month hiatus from this story. It was a really busy month for me so I hope you guys understand. I was still reading your fanfics that have inspired me to create a couple more fan-fictions which I will start by next week so look forward to them. So now without further due here are the new character introductions!!!

Kim Jonghyun

Final year student at Kirin Arts High

Caring and kind

Brother of Soo Min

Husband of Nikki

Lee Nikki

Final Year Student at Kirin Arts High

Knows things about Soo Min that she does not realize

Wife of Kim Jonghyun

Note: there are a couple more introductions left. But the awaited character will make his appearance in the next chapter but will be revealed this chapter.  

@KoeNiNaranakute: awww I also love chicken too. I guess that runs with MVP’s.

@strawberryparfait: sorry the mystery celeb is not Jonghyun. Mianhe

@simpleseoulutions: thank you. Hope you like this update :)

@Smalltowngirl98: yes what I meant was Meg Cabot. I hope you like this story though!!!

Dear Tara,

                My girlfriend is an amazing person however she keeps on giving me hickeys. I have to constantly where turtle necks even in the summer so that they won’t show. I have even tried to tell her to stop yet she won’t. She really likes your column so can you please tell her to stop.

Tired of wearing turtle necks

Dear tired of wearing turtle necks,

                The problem with your girlfriend is that is has insecurity issues. She gives you the hickeys to let everyone know that you are taken. I do commend her for wanting to keep you but YOU got to tell her your true feelings. I am just here to advise.          

Tara

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next week I sat in class looking at this week’s edition of the school newspaper. More specifically looking at the story Taemin wrote about Mina. He described her with such eloquence. I must tell you that he is a whole different person on paper. I guess as they say, things are not always what they seem. Well back to what I was doing I was reading the article completely engrossed in it when a runner came from the office for me.  

“hello maam, Soo Min is wanted down at the office.”

“Ok she can go but make sure to come back before the end of class or with a pass from the office.” Ms. Yang is kinda use to me having to go down to the office so very often so she doesn’t question anymore. This is actually very satisfying to know since being Tara I go down when every time Ms. Seo the counsellor wants to see me about a student mentioned in my column. Very normal stuff. And with the recent events surrounding Mina, I have a feeling that I was about to be interrogated about that. Greeted by secretary and directed to Ms. Seo’s office I was preparing myself as to what I was about to say. Entering the office basically saying this:

“I know the mina was taken during the period I had Ms. Yang’s class but I do not know who toke her, sorry.” What I expected next was Ms. Seo’s soothing voice to come in and say that it was ok and there was no pressure. What I didn’t expect was a deep male voice to say:

“You know Soo Min if you know who took the doll I am certain that Ms. Yang would really appreciated.” I looked up to see THE PRINCIPAL.

“Mianhe songsegnim. I did not know you were here,” I said giving a 90* Bow. After all my parents taught me manners.

“No worries Soo Min. What we called you down for was something completely different.” At this point I took my chance to look at who exactly was in the office. There was Ms. Wong the Vice-Principal and a man I do not recognize.

“Annyeohasaeyo,” I said to the other two people in the room.

“Annyeong” said the other man, “glad you could come down… now to get back on track… so he will be coming here for two weeks and during that time Soo Min here will be his guide to help him adjust.” As soon as he said that my eyes just popped out.

“Jaesonghamnida,” I said, “who is coming here that I have to take care of???”

“Ohhh I forgot to mention to you his name… Jang Wooyoung… he needs to research his role and since he has not gone to highschool and has been focused on his career… he will be undercover here to get a sense of how highschool works.”

“Ok….” But then it suddenly hits me. “Jang Wooyoung sshi… THE JANG WOOYOUNG sshi will be coming here??... as in the top dancer and solo artist  I could just picture all the girls of the school going gaga over him; including Krystal who happens to be in his fan club. And also has dreams of marrying the dude. Even with having Minho as her boyfriend she still has fantasies of marrying him.

“Yes.” Great. I was hoping this was a nightmare. Now I have to deal with this… ottoke???

“Ohhh ok.”

“See Mr. Liang I told you she was perfect for the job. Very understanding and knows this school, very well.” Said Ms. Seo

“Very well then… Mr. Jung will be arriving here within the week after his promotions in Japan conclude. He will be under the name of Park Jason and will be wearing a disguise.

“Mianhe for interrupting again… will the disguise be full-proof cause I know many people who are big fans of him within this school.

“No worries for the interruption. You will be surprised as to what a simple pair of glasses would do.”

Yup my day just went from high to low and now I will have to take care of an idol and make sure he doesn’t get caught by my peers and Krystal especially. Just great.  

A/N: yeah school is starting tomorrow… meaning more time to update… hope you guys like this update… I will start my new story tomorrow so look forward… especially if you are a taeminit… enough said… see you soon :) Annyeong!!!!

 

ohhh btw follow me on tumblr... http://zoeystar-fanfics.tumblr.com/