Water, Breakups and OH

Teen Idol

Good evening guys, hope you enjoy the update.

Dear Tara,

A guy I like sits in front of me and always scratches his head when he is frustrated. I understand that this is normal. What is not normal is the amount of white hair I notice when he does this. I feel frustrated because I want to do something for him but at the same time, I do not want him to feel like I feel sorry for him. What should I do?

Scared lonely girl

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Scared Lonely Girl,

If the guy you like is going through something. Then my suggestion would be to first approach him as a friend. Listen to him, understand him. If feelings come out, they would come out more naturally this way. At the same time, you both would gain a good friend to share your worries with.

Tara

Me, Krystal, Jason and Minho arrived at the car wash at quarter to two. Right away Mr. Young comes running up to us with buckets and sponges.

“the turn out is much more than expected, let’s get going, chop chop.”

Well I figured the turn out would be about this much, especially since Suzy and the other Queenkas in the drama class are standing by the entrance in bikinis and waving signs for the car wash. Not many people would just drive by.

So, we got down to work. I joined the girls who I have become close to in that class, Quiet Min Young, Loud Jae Kyung, Shy Sani, Tall Sani (Yup there are two Sani’s in that class and yes, people refer to them in exactly the way I introduced them. Krystal and Minho started working on cleaning the same car next to us while seeing Jason arrive, the guys in the class pulled him into their conversation and he started working with them.

And so, we started cleaning cars and chatting about life and how much we hate the costumes for the musical. Since we are background while Minho, Krystal and Suzy are lead actors, we must wear matching outfits. And yes, they are the Rainbow stripe outfits (shudders). A while later I saw Onew’s car pull in with Jieun sitting in the passenger seat looking like she would rather be anywhere else. Onew steps out of the car after pulling up close to us and walking up to us. Jieun steps up and immediately starts off.

“Onew, we were supposed to go to Seoul Music Emporium to get a new guitar. If we are too late, they will close, and we have to wait till next week.”

Did I mention that Jieun got accepted to the Seoul University’s Music program? Yup she has been a stress ball since and one small mishap around her sets her off. I see that she is keeping her cool since she is in front of so many people from high school.

Onew started to clam her down seeing her get riled up “hey Jieun, Seoul music Emporium is not running away, I am just going to get my car washed and then we will leave.”

“Arrasso, we will stay for a bit”

She then walked towards Suzy and the other Queenkas and we shrugged our shoulders and got started on Onew’s car. Onew also picked up a bucket and joined in with us and we started talked about our mutual love, Books!

“hey Soo Min, did you read the latest Stephan King book?”

“You mean The Outsider. It was awesome. What did you think?”

“I thought that the villain lacked a certain sense of judgement.”

And like that we started off. The guys around us rolled their eyes but its cool. We know we are like that, when it comes to books we get into seriously heated discussions. We have been like this since we have known each other. Anyways we continued our debate/argument when something came over me, like I was possessed by some flirty girl like Suzy. Because next thing I knew words I would never say with a sensible mind.

“well I think you are getting way to heated up about this, maybe you need to cool down.” And I threw my sponge at him square in the chest.

He looked at me with a mischievous expression and started reached for the bucket of water between us.

“Onew, I know what you are thinking and don’t do it.” I said slowly backing away getting ready to run.

“What am I thinking.” He said picking up the bucket.

Next thing I knew we were chasing each other getting soaked completely. I spotted an upset looking Jieun walked to towards us and I stop in my tracks. Onew followed my line of sight and saw Jieun and froze.

“Onew, we were supposed to Seoul Music Emporium, they will never let you in if you are wet.”

I sensed that it was going to be a big argument. Jieun has a lot of deep seeded issues regarding the fact that she is starting University next year while Onew has another year. I think it has made her a bit insecure. So, I walked back to Krystal and the girls. Krystal looked over at Onew and Jieun and said,

“What has gotten Jieun socks in a bunch?”

“You know how insecure she has been lately. Let her be.” Shy Sani said

She agreed with her and went on with our work. Over in the distance we hear Onew and Jieun’s argument getting louder. Until we heard the words that made all us turn over and look at them in shock. Jieun screaming to the world didn’t help matters

“Fine, if that the way you feel then we are over.” She screams at Onew’s face and runs towards the washroom.

The girls give me a look and I know that is my cue to go and console Jieun like my nature and I was about to go do that when I hear Jason say out loud.

“man, it is hot out.” And proceeds to take of his shirt. I don’t think much about it till I catch a glimpse of a tattoo above his right hip that say Jung Soo Young and I remember I conversation that took place in Krystal’s bedroom 1 year ago. When Krystal was at the height of her obsession with all things Jang Wooyoung

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback begins

Me and Krystal were sitting on her bed. I was reading a book and her reading magazines. She grabs my book out of my hands and proceeds to place her magazine in my hands.

“hey, what was that for, it was getting to a good part.”

“Come on Soo Min, you can read that later. Look at this.” She points to a paragraph next to a huge picture of Jang Wooyoung.

“isn’t he such a romantic. He got a tattoo with Jung Soo Young’s name as a sign of his love.”

“How is that romantic?” not understanding why she is fangirling over this.

“it means that he is willing to go through pain for the one he loves. Which means in the future when he breaks with Soo Young and go know that will happen soon with the rumors that she is not as serious about him as he is for her. Then will go through any pain to be with me.”

“Krystal are you hearing yourself.” And proceed to spend the rest of the day laughing and teasing each other.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback ends

I saw the tattoo and my first reaction is to look over at Krystal who also has her eyes on Wooyoung. She was about to speak when I cover .

“hey Krystal, come with me for a sec.” and I proceed to drag her towards the washrooms.

Hey guys, Merry Christmas. Here is a extra long update as my present for you guys. Stay tuned for more 😊