Me, My Oppas and my Unnie

Teen Idol

Hello AFF people. Sorry I did not update for so long due to my busy schedule (and its suppose to be summer. To compensate I have edited chapter 2 cause I forgot somethings important to the plot and will hopefully write a good chapter for you guys. I am gonna try to work ahead so that when I get busy again I have chapters for you guys. So without further due new character introduced equals new character profiles:

Choi Minho (Age 18)

Junior at SM high

Boyfriend of Krystal

Good actor

Athletic

A tiny bit of a pushover

 

Jung Krystal (Age 17)

Junior at SM high

Strong-minded

Obsessed with a certain celebrity

Drama-queen

Girlfriend of Minho

 

Kim Kibum (Age 21)

2 yr. Kirin Arts High (Loved Dream high LOL‼!)

Diva

Brother of Soo Min

Girlfriend: Amber

Nags Soo Min a lot

Wants to become a singer

 

Note: now that I have mentioned Soo Min’s position on the school newspaper I will start off with samples at the beginning of every chapter. Another note: Soo Min’s alter identity for the position is Tara. Enjoy these chapters J

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dear Tara,

There is this girl that is really competitive with me. Every time we get an assignment in class she would want to know what marks I got on tests and assignments. When I got my first boyfriend she turned around and got one too just to show me that she could do anything that I can. Every time we get a research assignment she would want to know what topic I got and choose the same one and try to get a better mark. Can you please give me some as to what I can do???

               Don’t want to play

 

Dear Don’t want to play,

I got a simple and easy solution for you. Don’t tell this person what you got on your assignment and stop telling her what you are doing your project on. If she doesn’t have the info she won’t be able to compete

Tara

_________________________________________________________________________________

I went downstairs and sure enough standing right there was my brother Kim Jonghyun and his wife Nikki unnie. I basically ran into the both of them and gave them a giant hug. I heard someone behind me quietly chuckling. I knew exactly who. I turned to face Kibum oppa and gave him a look.

 

“What are you laughing at. I haven’t seen my brother and sister-in-law three months. It’s a normal reaction.” I explained

 

“Yeah… and the look on Nikki noona’s face was epic.” He retorted. I turned to look at her and saw that she was indeed shocked. I bowed in front her apologizing repeated. Her just gave me a smile and said it was ok.

 

We all sat down to dinner and talked about what each of us has been up to. I told them school was good, though not giving details cause well its normal. Kibum oppa started to talk about how things were going at his university and briefly talking about Amber (our parents think she is a good friend, but me Jonghyun oppa, and Nikki unnie know otherwise). After dinner my mom and dad went out to the movies giving us a chance to catch up.

 

“So Soo Min, how is school really???” asked my older oppa. I knew I could not get past him what is going on so I told him about English class. It was the main thing that happened. As I explained I watched my oppas listening intently and most of all Nikki unnie giving me a look that basically said that “she knew there was more to what I was saying” and she would probably ask me later privately. Sure enough after my brothers went to the basement to play out on the instrument set up we have there she asked me.

 

“Soo Min I know there is more that happened that you didn’t tell your oppas but I know enough about you to not ask you to tell them. At least tell me.” See what did I tell you.

 

“Well there was what happened at the newspaper meeting after school and then after with Minho and Krystal.” She urged me to continue so I told her what happened. After I was finished she had an intelligent look on her face.

“I pretty much figured out what your problem is but I think it would take some realization on your part. Something I can’t give you. What I can give is a best of luck.” She went upstairs to the guest bedroom and I went to my room. I turned my IM back on and lay on my bed thinking what Nikki unnie said.

“What is it that I need to figure out. I see the way things are, they have always been like that. And I have always avoided interfering in such matters so…” I got interrupted by an IM coming in. I looked at the laptop screen and saw a new message from chickenrules. You can probably guess who that was. I read his message.

Chickenrules: hey Soo Min. Are you mad that I gave your story idea to Taemin???

Sambookworm: hey don’t fret. Its ok‼!   

Chickenrules: yeah I just had to be called out by Jieun at that time. But she does not know what you truly do for the paper.

I know he means well when he said that. Only him, Ms. Kong (our school counsellor), and Mr. Jung really know about my position. Everyone else thinks what I do is the layout, which I do on top of Ask Tara.

Sambookworm: like I said it is no sweat. Plus Taemin can create an awesome story‼! J

Chickenrules: yeah I guess you are right. Btw did you hear Miss A’s new song.

I knew he would ask me that. Me and him are really into music and are always on the lookout for new songs. He really has an amazing voice that I know can melt anyone’s heart. I got a chance to hear it during the retreat when we had the campfire.

Sambookworm: yup I did. Suzy did good.

I should mention at this point that Ok Tacyeon who stole Ms. Yang’s doll is also dating Bae Suzy. A queenka at the school and also a member of Miss A. She is not really bothered by the guys at our school since she starting dating Tacyeon since the first day of this year. Apparently they were friends from before. Who knew? Anyways me and Onew talk for about an hour about various things till we decided to call it a night.

I lay on bed afterwards thinking once again about what unnie said. It seemed that the thought would not leave me alone. I also had the funny feeling that something big would happen tomorrow. I did not what, when and where it would happen, just that it would happen.

A/N: well here is a cliff hanger for you guys. I will update some time tomorrow so you won’t have to wait. However I will probably update by this time tomorrow so still a day wait. Now I have a question for you guys. Who do you think the mystery celeb I mentioned in the forward is. I really want to know what you guys think. So comment, subscribe, and enjoy‼!