More about Me

Teen Idol

Hey guys I’m back … and guess what … with a bang … right now im working on something new but I won’t post it yet … kidding... you will see it soon. As for now lets focus on this story… more things are yet to happen in the life of Soo Min ;)

The next day came and boy I was not expecting the avatar Jason played. Today he didn’t wear casuals… instead he wore the school uniform… and though I am unbiased in these perspectives but it seemed like he was the second person I felt looked good in our uniforms. The first I will tell you about later. And before you get me wrong… it isn’t like all the people looked bad in the uniforms… just the people that caught my eye in the uniform are minimal. Anyways… he had coffee and was looking far more refreshed than yesterday for someone who was complaining about being here early.

The classes went by smoothly and he did not make a ruckus during drama class… how I wished I took music instead… but Krystal wanted me to be with her in drama… and I have a curse… I cannot say no to anyone… when one of my neighbours wants me to babysit their children I cannot say no… when my parents want me to cook even though I want to listen to music I will not say no. In fact I only do not do things that people ask if someone asked me to do something before hand or I have a prior engagement… like take for example Krystal’s pool party she held last spring… she really wanted me to come but I already had an appointment with the dentist for a filling… still she wanted me to come. Why… because as she says that I keep everything together… because I get along with everyone that nothing would go wrong while I’m there. And in fact I saw that what she said was true… because at the party See Yang saw her best friend cheat with her boyfriend… and Hae Rin and Su Min ended up wearing the same thing. If I was there… not be boastful I would have totally prevented such things from happening.

And till today everyone is comfortable around me due to my unbiased outer appearance… on the inside it feels like everything will burst out one day and all hell will break loose.

The rest of the day went by quickly and at the newspaper meeting after school Jieun and Wooyoung were acting much more civil than yesterday… probably since they let out their thoughts.

Once again after the newspaper meeting Onew asked me if I wanted a ride home. And once again since I had a ride I politely declined. So I went off home with Krystal and Minho… listened to my brother be a diva … talk about amber … than be a diva all over again than went of to my room and the radio… sistar’s song alone was playing on the radio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XVIFSM1tEQ&ob=av2n

So many memories, I wonder what you do
I’m still like this, thinking you might come back
I’m never like this
I’ve never been like this
Love is so potent, I must have not sobered up yet

Fell for your so sweet words
Now alone, I’m falling down I’m falling down
I shouldn’t have met you
I didn’t know it would turn out like this
Are we over this easily?
Why am i eating alone again?
Watching movie alone
Singing alone and I cry and cry
You’re gone, regrets are useless
Alone again today
Whoo Whoo Whoo Whoo Whoo Whoo Whoo Whoo
I walk alone, watch TV alone
I get drunk alone, cry and cry like this every day
Love was sweet, under the shade of breakup
I can’t fall asleep again tonight

I turned off the radio, getting a bit depressed over the song… probably cause it reminded me of him and I.

And that ladies and gentlemen is the calm before a storm... get ready for a lot of drama in the next update :)