Already... But I was not ready :(

Teen Idol

Hello viewers’ annyeonghaseyo. Well here comes another update for you guys. I am such a good mood so we will see where that leads me today. For now it is leading me to an update. And since I finally introduced the mystery celeb in the last update, it is time to give you some info through his character description.

Jang Wooyoung (Age 20)

Actor/singer/dancer (note that he is a solo artist in this story)

Has missed out on many things in his life and does not know much about the average highschooler

May seem like he doesn’t care but you will notice that there is more than meets the eye

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So when they told me that Wooyoung sshi would be hear in a few days I figured a had a few days to prepare myself for the up coming storm. But all plans were laid aside when he arrived the very next day, dressed in the uniform that everyone wears and with fake glasses and a normal haircut. Well when I was called outside by Ms. Seo I did not recognize him at first glance. He looked well just like any other student. Ms. Seo came with us into the class and told Ms. Yang about Wooyoung or should I say Jason as he would be refered to now.

Ms. Yang on the other hand was still in depressed mode and gave him the intructions to introduce himself. Pulled it off quite well I might as well say.

“Annyeounghaseyo choneun Jason immida” he said bowing to the class.

The few students that cared gave him a bow back but the popular people like Tacyeon just waved it off. I for one was surprised that no one recognized him.

As he sat behind he didn’t attract much attention and I as a good student started to pay attention to what Ms. Yang was saying in a monotone may I add. It wasn’t untill ten minutes into the class and Ms. Yang was describing some common englsih phrases that we might use if we ever got into a conversation with someone. I am ok with this class since my oldest brother lived in america for his studies aswell as Kibum oppa so when they returned I got a crash course and can speak pretty good english. So when Wooyoung sshi started to tap my chair saying hey in well I understood him. I turned around to face him and let me tell you he looked a bit well tired.

“Hey Soo Min sshi, why do we have this class so early in the morning.” There you go, definitely tired.

“Actually Jason sshi, we have it better then some schools,” ok I know lame comeback but it is true. We only start at 8, some high schools in Seoul would start at 7. I consider myself lucky. But then I realized that we didn’t really go to school before and probably got tutoring. “Mianhe. But don’t worry about the early start. We get an hour and a half for lunch afterwards.

“oh ok. Next question, where is the nearest place I can get a expresso.” I guess it is true what people say about stars living on cofee, cause I am certain I did not imagine that spark of hope in his eyes when he asked.

“well, there is a café a little bit of campus. But only senoirs are allowed to go.” Situation: spark gone. It was at that point that Ms. Yang got a little bit of sense and noticed us talking. So glad for the escape from Wooyoung sshi’s questions, but I guess that didn’t really stop him cause the bell rang only two seconds later and the questions started up again. Unfortunetly I had to interrupt him because the next class was drama. And well Krystal is in that class and his number one fan. Not to mention the reason why I am even in that class instead of something else is Krystal. Who happens to love that class but also wanted someone other than Minho in her class. And well she set her sights on me and tada… I am in drama. Even glee club sounding more thrilling because you can sing. Mind you I really like to sing :) So we neared the door and with anticipation built, considering we got a major gossip circle… I knew that Krystal knew I was touring Wooyoung. So here goes nothing…

Hey guys sorry for the cliffhanger. I really wanted this chapter up on the weekend but with my cousins wedding happening there was no chance. I hope this update isn’t too small. More exciting things are coming up :) now please check out the following fics:

For V.I.P’s

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/76501/unraveling-a-family-secret-bigbang-choiseunghyun-romance-shinee-top-violence-you

For M.V.P’s

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/56062/psychology-boyfriend-drama-onew-romance-shinee-you

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/66511/a-mysterious-kiss-from-romeo-game-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin

and for Taeminits

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/69681/forgotten-forbidden-forever-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/74148/my-endearment-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-romance-shinee-taemin

and then my taemin fic:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/75498/the-wedding-planner-comedy-romance-shinee-taemin

ok that is enough commercializing today… I will update soon… hope you stay remain with me :) sarang