Just a Normal Day

Teen Idol

It was a normal day when it occurred. I was sitting in English class watching my teacher Ms. Yang having a mental breakdown. Yup a completely normal day. Sure she was having a mental breakdown but there was a good reason behind it. Though to tell you I will have to rewind an hour ago.

(Flashback)

"What are you guys doing" I asked. Apparently Ok Tacyeon, a major kingka at our school was just about to initiate the senior prank. I for one think that is a lame excuse to act immature, but since it was a big deal I said nothing about it. Even though i know someone will be hurt.

Tacyeon picked up the cabbage patch doll that was sitting on Ms. Yang's desk and stuffed it in his bag.

"Soo Min just relax, it’s just senior prank, ever heard of it?" he said back to me

"Sure, but why the doll, you know how much it means to Ms. Yang." I meant it when I said that. Ms. Yang loves that doll, and by love I mean REALLY LOVES that doll. She named it Mina. It was given to her by a former class that probably felt sorry for her, since she is unmarried and tries her best to get us to learn English. As for the doll, she even dresses it up based on the time of year. For New Year’s she dressed it in the Traditional attire; for Valentine’s Day, in a pink outfit with hearts all over it. She can be considered the schools unofficial mascot. Good thing cause our actual mascot !!! Three words: It’s an ant.

But all I could do was just stand there and watch him put Mina in his backpack, her hair getting stuck in the zipper. After all it was not by nature to intervene.

(Flashback to present, after class)

Don't get me wrong; though I did not intervene it still bugged me, so much that when I got to the Newspaper Meeting after school I pitched an article about it.

"An article about a doll, really Soo Min." that’s Jieun for you. The only other girl that works on the newspaper, aside from a couple of freshmen but that doesn't count. Jieun is the second most influential person in this room, the first is her boyfriend, the editor: Lee Jinki or preferred to be called Onew by his friends, me being one of them.

"Actually Jieun I think that is a great idea." Onew said "In fact Taemin Can you do the article?" he asked Taemin who is a Junior like me though older by 4 months so he makes me call him oppa for some reason.

"Sure I'm up for it." he said with his smile that makes all the seniors faint.

"Yah, why are you giving the story to him, it was Soo Min's idea."

"Well," Onew said "she is too busy with template and outline work." giving me a look at the same time basically saying to go along with it

"Yeah that’s true" I said. I know I got bigger fish to fry, though only Onew knows about it.

Thank you to my subscribers for patiently waiting for me. I hope this update did not disapoint you guys. Sarang. :)