Making Plans

Man of His Dreams

The door slid open to reveal Yoochun and Junsu poking their head in. Jaejoong looked up, a smile appearing on his face the moment he saw the two. “Hey.”

Yoochun walked in first, and handed Jaejoong a small plastic box. “Made you some breakfast. He's still not awake?”

Jaejoong shook his head, opening the box to see a horribly thrown together sandwich. “This isn't breakfast.” He didn't realize was hungry until he had the sandwich in his hands. The man hadn't eaten since they had dinner the night before.

“It's better than hospital food.” That they could all agree on, and the two sat on the chairs across the bed. Jaejoong scarfed on the food given, staring at Yunho to make sure he was still breathing. Despite how badly he wanted to sleep and find Yunho, his worried body refused to close his eyes, even blinking when only necessary. His reaction was completely ridiculous, he knew nobody could from a gunshot to the leg.

The sound of the bedsheets moving and groaning disrupted Jaejoong's thoughts. Everyone's eyes were on the figure waking up. Yunho looked around, before settling his eyes on Jaejoong. “I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.”

Those were the first words his other said to him. Jaejoong's heart dropped, and he rushed to hug his other, the rolling chair hitting the wall behind him. “This is not going to be one-sided, okay?” Yunho wrapped his arms around him, pulling him just a little closer. He apologized again, and Jaejoong shook his head. “Stop apologizing.”

Yunho stood quiet this time, clinging to Jaejoong for a while longer before he realized the other two in the room. “You two didn't have to come.” He let his arms drop to his sides as Jaejoong pulled away.

“Yeah, we did.” Jaejoong wanted to speak with Yunho. To ask how much money he borrowed that warranted a bullet in his leg if he didn't get it fast enough. And to apologize, for arguing with him back in their dream before left. One look to Yoochun, and the man understood.

“Come on, let's give them some space.” Yoochun herded Junsu out, making sure to close the door behind.

“How much?” Jaejoong looked him in the eyes, softening a little when he saw the fear in them.

“I have a little under ten thousand left.” Yunho looked away, pouting just a little.

How much?”  Jaejoong repeated, eyes narrowed and hands clutching the sidebars on the hospital bed.

Yunho sighed, deciding that the plain white bedsheets were more interesting than Jaejoong a the moment. “Forty.”

Jaejoong fell back on to his chair, mouth agape. “Forty grand?” He repeated, and Yunho nodded his head in shame. He wanted to yell at him. Lash out, and scream at him for borrowing forty grand. There were definitely safer ways to get the money, no need to rely on some violent gang. Instead, Jaejoong sighed, and wrapped his hands in his other's. “Next time, just, don't go to them, okay?”

Yunho nodded, lacing their fingers together. “Oh, don't worry. I know, now.” Jaejoong smiled, and leaned in for a kiss.

“Also, I'm sorry.” Jaejoong held on to Yunho's hands tighter, staring at the floor.

“For what?”

“For being an . In our dream before you left to France.” Yunho understood where Jaejoong was going with it, and quieted down. “I don't know what came over me. I thought I was losing you. And then you did leave.”

Yunho squeezed his hand, and sat up, grimacing a little at the pain that shot up his legs. “Hey, it's okay. I never actually meant to leave you. It's not your fault.”

“But I did yell at you! Without even considering your side, too. Tch, talk about hypocrite.” Jaejoong ran his free hand through his hair and sighed.

Yunho reached up, and grabbed both hands, placing them on top of each other. He smiled at Jaejoong. “I told you, it's okay.”

Jaejoong glanced up, pouting a little. “So, I'm forgiven?”

Yunho grinned, leaning over the rail and staring at his lips. Jaejoong knew where this was going, and he would be lying if he said he didn't want it. Their lips touched, slow at first. Gentle pecks, and small bites. Yunho's hands traveled down, and Jaejoong took that as a hint to climb on top of him. He didn't know if the bed could hold two, but they were about to find out. Nothing happened, so Yunho deepened the kiss, asking for entrance by Jaejoong's lips.

Jaejoong obliged, feeling Yunho's tongue roam around the second he parted his lips. Tongues darted in and out, each each every inch of their mouths. Jaejoong's hand moved upwards to clutch and yank at Yunho's hair. Nips on the lips became small bites. Their lips became swollen, but Yunho wanted more. His hands drifted further and further down before they finally met Jaejoong's , and squeezed it. Jaejoong understood perfectly, and lowered himself a little more to grind their crotches together, earning a groan from his other.

The sound of the door opening caused them both to stop what they were doing, afraid of who was going to come in. It was Yoochun, and had the most evil smirk Jaejoong had ever seen on him. He was still smirking by the time he closed the door. Jaejoong turned around, and sighed, flattening Yunho's hair down. He was perfect at ruining the mood.

However, Jaejoong still sat on top, watching his other. “I know what we can do.”

Yunho placed his hands on Jaejoong's hips, slowly rubbing down to the thighs. “Hm?”

“You can move in to my apartment, officially.” Yunho was quiet for a moment before nodding. “And we can open a joint account, where we save the ten thousand you still need.”

Yunho stared in Jaejoong's big eyes before nodding. “I like it.”


Jaejoong came in the next day with two lunch boxes and a variety of nail polish colors. Yunho sighed, wiggling his toes. “Jaejoong, just because you like nail polish, doesn't mean you get to put some on me.”

Jaejoong looked up at his other and pouted, a black vial of nail polish in one hand. “But Yunho!” The two stared at each other, completely ignoring the running news channel and the nurse who came in to check his IV and vital signs before leaving.

Yunho sighed again once the door closed. “Fine.”  Jaejoong's face lit up as he went back to painting Yunho's nails black and humming. Occasionally his other would wiggle his toes and smile whenever Jaejoong messed him up and playfully hit his good leg.

“This just in: The police have confirmed that the last six killings have all been related to the same person. The serial killer is said to target couples, and carve their hearts out. More at six o'clock.”

Jaejoong whistled low before going back to Yunho's nails. “That's gruesome.” Yunho nodded, still staring at the TV. A moment later the door opened, and the doctor came in.

“Do you want the good news or bad news first?” The two looked at each other, before Yunho nodded, and Jaejoong spoke.

“Good news first, please.”

“If your body reacts positively to the medicine we're going to give you, you can go home in a week!” Jaejoong smiled,  and glanced at his other. Yunho sighed, smiling also. “Bad news is, you're going to be in that cast for at least six months.”

“Sixth months? That'll make it December!” The doctor nodded, frowning a little. He looked between the two depressed faces, waiting for questions. Nothing came up.

“Any questions?” When the two shook their heads, the doctor nodded, and handed the clipboard to the nurse. “Okay then. The nurse here will explain the medicine and check up on you later.” He gave a pathetic smile and walked out, accidentally slamming the door on the way.

 

 


A/N: 10 chapters! Yay!