Punishment!

Baby, Let Me Love Ya {Hiatus}

“1…2…3” Minnie immediately dropped himself onto the plastic Twister layout and realized that Kyu had tricked him into losing the game.

 

“Aw, man! Why did I trust him? It’s like that time he wanted to win the shower stool. So he wanted to win this badly…”

 

Taking his mind off of the fact that he lost, he ran into the kitchen and grabbed the carrots, eating it immediately. The Kimbap was almost made so they could eat soon.

 

Jung Min’s POV

“So, Park. Jung. Min. What shall be your punishment?” Young Saeng said out of nowhere.

 

Oh shoot! I totally forgot about the punishment… This better not be a harsh one. I thought. Man, what should I do? I can’t back out now, it’s already been decided that there would be a punishment for the loser.

 

“Kyu, you decide the punishment since you won.” I heard Junnie say. Oh, this is bad. Very bad. He was so competitive during the game. Since when was he like this? He’ll give me a harsh punishment for sure.

 

“I’ll think about it. Let’s eat first. I’m starving.” Phew. I’m so relieved. For now… It’ll be trouble after.

 

Joongie passed out some Kimbap. He split it equally, which is a good thing. In the middle of eating, I saw Young Saeng pout cutely and heard him ask Hyun Joong if he could have more of the Kimbap. Gosh, I don’t think anyone could say no to that pout.

 

I don’t think I have ever seen anyone finish lunch so quickly. Was it because they still had to decide a punishment for me? I guess I’ll find out soon enough…

 

“Arraseo!!!! So…. The punishment…” snickered Kyu. “is… dressing up as a girl and acting like a girl for a week with nails painted and dresses. If a guy asks you out, Minnie, you HAVE to accept. Us four will help dress him up.”

 

“Ahhh, wae? This is too harsh!! A week is too long!!” I whined.

 

“What? Do you want me to make it two weeks?” He said back. “Let’s go shopping for your girly clothes!!” He sounded way too excited. This is definitely not going to be good.

 

When we arrived to the shopping center, they dragged me to the women’s section immediately. People were looking at us weird because they kept placing the dress in front of me to see how it looks beforehand. They exhausted me so quickly, when we finished shopping, I felt like I ran in a marathon. Not once, but twice.

 

The whole process of dressing me up felt like it took a million years. They tried all the dresses on me which was about 20 dresses before they finally chose one. At least I look pretty as a girl.

 

“Wahhh… he looks pretty. He’s going to get asked out for sure. For this week, your name is… Kimmie. Let’s go out and have some FUNN!” said Joongie.

 

~End of Jung Min’s POV~

 

After dressing Jung Min up, they decided to go to the club. Since part of the punishment was to accept a guy’s confession if it ever happened. It was like trying to hook him up with a guy.

 

When they arrived at the club, they immediately went to work and suggested random guys to ask Kimmie out.

 

“Hey, that girl over there, Kimmie, she likes you. Why don’t you go over there and ask her out?” Hyun Joong asked a guy that was actually pretty good looking.

 

“Well, she is really pretty.” The stranger murmured while walking towards Kimmie. “Hey, cutie, you wanna go out with me? What’s your number?”

 

Kimmie glared at the four members of SS501 that were snickering nearby and said, “Sure” in a girly voice. They quickly exchanged numbers and walked off to the dance floor. Kimmie was dancing awkwardly and the stranger was trying to grind on what he thought was a female girl, failing miserably. Oh, how Kimmie wish that the stranger was his Junnie.

 

The four others left the club and walked to a restaurant with karaoke rooms. They decided to have some more fun and have a karaoke party. They ordered some drinks and food and started looking through the karaoke songs. Soon enough, Young Saeng and Hyun Joong were drunk. Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun didn’t drink a single sip of that alcohol and had cola and sprite instead.

 

Joongie had went off to use the bathroom followed by Kyu who said, “I’m going to go look after him… It seems like he might get into some kind of trouble being that drunk.”

 

He waited by the sink until the drunk one had finished his business. Hyun Joong washed his hands and walked towards the door with Kyu ahead of him when Joongie slipped on the slippery wet floor of the bathroom.

 

“woah!!” Joongie yelled as he was falling.

 

Kyu Jong was facing his way because of the yell before both their bodies collided together. When they landed on the floor, their lips touched. Since Hyun Joong was heavy, Kyu struggled to push him off but he wouldn’t budge.

 

Not being in his right mind, Joongie slowly started to move his lips. Kyu found himself moving his own along with Joongie’s. A few seconds later, Kyu Jong realized what was going on and stopped while yelling at Hyun Joong to get off of him. “Get off of me!! You’re so friggin dang heavy!”

 

Hyun Joong came to his senses and slowly stood up and helped Kyu up. They walked back to their karaoke room and found Young Saeng passed out on the couch and Hyung Jun singing a song.

 

“Hey, Jun, you didn’t do anything to my Saengie, right? If you did, you are SO dead.” Kyu said to Hyung Jun.

 

“Relax! Why would I do anything to your beloved?” He replied. “What took you guys so long anyways?”

 

“Oh, uhh, he slipped in the bathroom because the floor was really slippery and wet.” Kyu answered back.

 

He looked back at where Hyun Joong was supposed to be standing but instead, found him on the couch like Young Saeng.

 

“Oh, geez. How are we supposed to get them back later? We still have to get female horse from the club. Hold on, I’ll call that horse instead.” Hyung Jun started to call the one at the club.

 

*ring ring*

Min: Hello?

Jun: Hey, horsie, can you come to the karaoke place in front of the club?

Min: Why can’t you guys just come get me?

Jun: Just come! We have two people passed out on the couch from consuming alcohol.

Min: Alright, fine. See you in a few.

Jun: See ya.

~end call~

 

A few minutes later, Jung Min arrived at the place and found the four. “Okay, now, how do we get them back?” Minnie said while Kyu Jong was paying for the drinks, food, and songs.

 

“Umm… Kyu can carry Young Saeng since Kyu would probably kill us if we touch his lovely boyfriend. I guess one of us should carry Hyun Joong while the other hails a cab…” Junnie explained.

 

They followed Junnie’s instructions and was back in the dorm in a flash.

 

Kyu Jong’s POV

After we arrived to our dorm, I placed my baby on the bed and laid there with him for a few minutes. I’m going to have to either wake him up or change his clothes for him. But I don’t want to wake up my precious boy from that deep sleep. My thoughts were debating whether I should do it for him or just wake it up.

 

Well, I guess I should just help him since I’m his boyfriend and all… I jumped up to grab a wash basin and a towel, filling it with water in the bathroom. I locked the room door as I took off his shirt, admiring the smooth skin underneath the piece of fabric. I wiped his upper body, replacing his shirt with his pajama shirt, buttoning it up.

 

Hesitating, I ed and ped his jeans, taking them off, and wiping his legs with the towel. My heart was beating fast as I looked to the boy of my dreams, with his perfect beautiful features. I loved everything about him. I realized that he still wasn’t fully dressed yet and quickly put on his pajama pants for him.

 

My mind played flashbacks of his beautiful body when I felt him grab my wrist, pulling me towards the bed.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I'm so very sorry that I haven't updated in quite a while. I should seriously do more writing instead of reading too much. I realize that it isn't so easy writing a fanfic. I made this chapter longer than others but I will try to upload another chapter soon. Like I said in the beginning, I will try to keep this fanfic going as long as I can. I hope you like this chapter, and again, Sorry.

Please Subscribe to my fanfic and Comment your thoughts below :) I appreciate it.