My Heart is Hurting

Baby, Let Me Love Ya {Hiatus}

As SS501 performed Love Ya at their concert, Young Saeng noticed that Hyun Joong looked at Saengie whenever they sang ♪Baby, let me love ya, love ya, love ya~♫ Thinking that it was nothing, Young Saeng ignored it and looked over at Kyu Jong who happened to be looking at Young Saeng at the moment. Young Saeng gave Kyu a sweet smile and looked away, turning back to the audience and focusing on singing and dancing.

 

After their concert was over, they tiredly dressed out of their performing clothes and went to the companys' van.

 

As they waited for the driver to unlock the van doors, Joongie told Saengie, “Saengie-ah~ you did a great job!!” with a smile on his face.

 

“gomawo,” Young Saeng replied blushing.

 

“YAHHH!!! What about the rest of us?!” Jung Min complained.

 

As they climbed into the back of the companies’ van, Hyun Joong stuck his tongue out at Jung Min. They were exhausted and dying to get back to the dorm.

 

The manager kept bugging the members to go take a shower but Joongie voluntarily showered first because he could never sleep without showering first.

 

After they all showered, it was time to decide on the roommate. And, of course, Jung Min was sleeping alone again. There was no way that anyone was going to sleep with him because he would always pull people’s hair and kick when someone tries to wake him up. Everyone feared him.

 

But, of course, he complained….

 

“WAE?!?! Why can’t I have a roommate for a change? WHY?”

 

Everyone replied back “NO WAY. I’m not risking it!”

 

Hyung Jun on the other hand, scolded Minnie and also refused. “Have you seen yourself on Thanks for Waking Me Up? Would you want to sleep with someone who kicks and pulls people’s hair when that person is disturbed? NEVER in a hundred years am I going to sleep with you!”

 

A tear rolled down Jung Min’s cheeks. He was hurt badly. Junnie panicked for a minute and finally hugged Jung Min and said, “Mianhae. I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean it. Forgive me?”

 

He was still hurt but he replied back, “Don’t you dare to ever say that again!!”

With that resolved, they continued to decide on roommates.

 

“Kyu is sleeping with Saengie, obviously!” Junnie stated.

 

“So I guess it means I’m your roommate.” said Joongie.

Hyun Joong couldn’t object because all the members knew that Saengie and Kyu were dating. Even if his heart hurted so bad. His thoughts kept him up all night. If Young Saeng is happy, I’m happy. I hope they’re not doing too much next door… Even if my heart hurts a lot, I must suppress the tears. I cannot give in. I love him so much. Saengie-ah~ I will fight back for you so be prepared. Saranghae, Saengie. Saranghae… Hyun Joong fell asleep muttering Saranghae, Saengie, Saranghae over and over again with tears stained on his cheeks.

 

NEXT DOOR

“Kyu Jong-ah~”

“hmm? What is it Young Saeng?”

“Saranghae” Young Saeng said sweetly.

“nado saranghae” Kyu Jong said with a smile.

 

Kyu Jong slid his hand on Young Saeng’s waist and kissed his lips. Then they held each other in a warm embrace and fell asleep soundly with a big day ahead of them the next day.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ 

I finally finished my first chapter of this story. I had a little difficulty because I accidently clicked something and lost all the work right before I was about to write the last sentence. Anyways, I hope you like this ^_^ I will try to update as soon as possible. I am not sure how many chapters there will be but I assure you that there will be a lot because I do not like ending stories with only a little action and I know how you feel when fanfics end so quickly. So anyways, I hope you enjoyed this. I had fun writing this >_< Comment your thoughts down below and let me know what you think about it :)