I'm Going To Keep Trying...

Baby, Let Me Love Ya {Hiatus}

Kyu Jong heard the alarm clock ring at 8 o’ clock sharp. Since it was so annoying, he lazily got up and slammed his hand on the alarm to turn off the annoying sound. He lightly shook Young Saeng and tried to wake up his love. Young Saeng groaned and said, “Give me 5 more minutes..”

 

Sighing, Kyu Jong gave him permission to have 5 more minutes of sleep. Kyu left the room to wake up the others but couldn’t wake up Hyun Joong no matter what. Giving up, he just went to get a long stick to wake up Jung Min.


Lightly poking Jung Min, Jung Min started to stir but started kicking. “Boy, am I glad I used a long stick…”Kyu Jong muttered, “YAHH, WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUM CRAZY KICKING HORSE!”

 

Jung Min instanty woke up hearing those mean words. Kyu then went back to wake up his baby but he was already awake. Together, Jung Min, Hyung Jun, Kyu Jong, and Young Saeng went to try to wake up Hyun Joong. Nothing worked until Young Saeng has had enough and decides to jokingly say, “I love you” thinking that it might scare leader and that it would wake him up. Sure enough, Joongie woke up in a flash.

 

He grabbed Saengie and pulled him into the room next door and locked the door. “Do you really love me?” Joongie asked.

 

“It was just a joke! I didn’t think you’d take it literally. You know that I’m in love with Kyu. I thought saying that would make you wake up in surprise so I said it.” Young Saeng replied. Saengie tried to unlock the door but Joongie wouldn’t let him.

 

“WAE?!?! Why do you have to love Kyu? Why can’t you love me?” said Joongie as he got closer to Saengie.

 

“It’s not that simple! Kyu and I, we both have mutual feelings for each other. There are things that made us fall in love. I’m sorry, Hyun Joong. Now will you let me out now?” Saengie answered.

 

"YAHHH!!! Will you guys hurry up in there? It’s almost time for our schedule. Why the heck did you lock the door anyways? What are you doing in there?!?!” Jung Min complained and jiggled the doorknob.

 

Without a choice, Joongie let Saengie go because they had a packed schedule. First, they had an interview, then a photoshoot, and dance rehearsal. They would be arriving home late that day.

 

~At the interview~

Hyun Joong sat beside Young Saeng while Kyu Jong sat on the other side followed by Jung Min, then Hyung Jun. Hyun Joong couldn’t focus and started daydreaming. *All alone with YS at their dorm for 6 hours * “I have you for 6 whole hours. We’re all alone. What should I do to you?” said Hyun Joong. With a smirk, Young Saeng saying, “Maybe I’ll be the one that’s going to do something to you” Then Saengie leaned in and gave Joongie a peck on his lips.


Sadly, Joongie’s daydream was ruined when the MC and the band members were trying to get him to snap out of it and answer the question. After being interviewed for several hours, they finally went to the photoshoot location and changed into the clothes they were told to.  “Young Saeng, you stand at the end, followed by, Jung Min, Kyu Jong, Hyun Joong, and then Hyung Jun. Arraseo?” The cameraman ordered.

 

“I wanna stand with Saengie!!” Hyun Joong whined.

 

“Wae? Why is it so important to stand next to him? I’m his boyfriend so I should stand next to him!!” Kyu Jong stated.

 

The cameraman got annoyed and just told them to have Saengie stand in the middle with Joongie and Kyu on each side since they’ve been arguing about it for half an hour already. Kyu mouthed “He’s mine” to Joongie and glared at him. After hours and hours of pictures, it was finally their lunch break. They all changed back to their original clothes while Junnie was saying, “Let’s hurry up and go get lunch. My treat~”

 

They decided to go out for BBQ since Junnie was the one paying. They helped themselves to delicious juicy barbeque beef at the restaurant while Hyung Jun was complaining that he was going to be broke at this point. They all ignored him and kept eating and then later thanked Junnie for the food.

 

As they walk to the rehearsal room, they talked about what they should work on first but it was left undecided. Since they had no idea what they would work on, they decided to separate and practice the dance moves they need to improve. They each walked into a different rehearsal room but no one noticed that Joongie dragged Saengie by the hand to a rehearsal room.

 

Hyun Joong quickly locked the door and started saying, “So what should we prac-”

 

He was cut off by Young Saeng asking, “Why did you bring me in here?”

 

“Because I wanted to see you dance Saengie. I want to practice the dance moves with you.” Joongie replied.

 

*sigh* “Arraseo, let’s perfect the Love Ya dance.” said Saengie. They went through the whole dance and practiced the moves part by part. What Saengie didn’t notice was that Joongie stopped dancing and was watching Young Saeng dance beautifully. In the middle of practing the second to last part of the dance, Joongie got up and back hugged Saengie and sang “♫Baby, let me love ya, love ya, love ya♪”

 

Young Saeng tried to pry Hyun Joong off but of course, he failed because Joongie was too strong for him. “Seriously, Saengie, let me love you.” Hyun Joong said after.  

 

“Hyun Joong. Please… let me go. I already have Kyu like I said. I’m sorry… Can we get back to rehearsing?” Saengie said feeling sorry.

 

“I’m just going to keep trying until you let me love you. I will never let you go.” Joongie stated.

 

Sighing, Hyun Joong released Saengie from his embrace so that they continued to rehearse. Even though Joongie was distracted, he tried his best to practice and focus.

 

While that happened, Hyung Jun went to peek at Jung Min dancing but Minnie noticed and just told him to come inside the rehearsal room. Jung Min was tired from dancing so he decided to take a rest. He sat down next to Junnie.

 

“I’m really sorry about last night, Minnie. I’m sorry I upset you. It just came out of my mouth without me knowing it.” Junnie said apologetically.

 

“Arraseo. You don’t have to apologize so much, you know?” Minnie replied. Still feeling sorry, Hyung Jun gave Minnie a hug and they stayed like that for a while. Letting go, Junnie gave Jung Min a kiss on the cheeks and said, “Is it ok if I practice the dance moves with you?” Of course, Jung Min said yes and they practiced until they dropped. During all this, Kyu Jong was focused on getting the moves to perfection.

 

A few hours later, everyone gathered into one rehearsal room, talked and practiced there. After perfecting the dance moves, they all got back to the dorm and cooked some ramen and got ready for bed. All members were watching tv before bed while Hyun Joong dragged Saengie into one of the bedrooms again. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this chapter is kind of boring but I'm going to try my best. I promise that it will get better since the action isn't in the beginning. It may take me longer to upload the next chapter but this is all I can do for now. Comment below and let me know what you think.