Heartbeats Faster

Baby, Let Me Love Ya {Hiatus}

Jung Min's POV

While I was practicing, Junnie came in and started to apologize again. I swear he has apologized to me at least 20 times a day even though I told him that I forgave him. But to be honest, I was kind of still pissed at him.

 

I was so shocked when he hugged me. For some reason, I could hear his heart skip a beat and I wasn’t sure why that happened. A few seconds after he let go of the embrace, he kissed me on the cheek. Those soft lips of his, oh how much I want to kiss those lips. Oh dear! What did I just think?! What is wrong with me?

 

~At the dorm~

 

I was so exhausted from practicing to the point when I could just sleep right there on the cold hard floor. We were watching a drama on tv when I suddenly I saw Hyun Joong take Young Saeng’s hand and dragged him into a bedroom. I don’t think they noticed that I saw the whole scene. Aside from me, Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun were so focused on the heartbreaking drama with tears in their eyes.

 

Geez, I hope Saengie’s not cheating on Kyu. That would be a huge problem. But Saengie is so innocent, sweet and caring that he would never hurt Kyu so I just shrugged it off. Besides, I was so sleepy that I didn’t really care at all.

 

As I start to doze off, I notice Kyu crawling to his bedroom. I heard him plop on his bed and a few seconds later, I heard a soft snore coming fro the room. Now I was all alone with Junnie. Wait- what am I thinking?!

 

“Minnie-ah~ come over here. I’m colddd.” I heard Junnie whine. Without thinking, I slowly crawled over to Hyung Jun and sat next to him. A few minutes after I sat there, I felt Junnie change the position he was sitting in. After that, I felt a pair of hands slowing pulling me into a warm embrace.

 

My heart was pounding faster and louder that I was pretty sure Junnie heard it too. I turned my head and looked into his eyes that was gazing at me. I had never noticed how beautiful his eyes were. He lifted one of his hands and caressed my cheeks. That’s when I realized what might happened next so I snapped out of it and quickly turned back to watching a different drama that is now playing.

~end of Minnie’s POV~

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

Even though it wasn’t long after I told Saengie that I was going to try until he lets me love him, I quietly dragged him back to a bedroom as soon as I noticed that the members were too focused on the drama to notice.

 

Once again, Saengie started talking loudly, “Seriously? It has been less than 10 hours since you said that you weren’t going to st-” Young Saeng was walking backwards without realizing it while I was stepping closer to him. I stared at him and his beautiful cute face before I slid my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

 

Saengie wasn’t responding to it so I let go of my embrace and took his hands, put it around my waist and put my arms back around his. As soon as I did that, he dropped his hands back to its original position so I repeated the process of trying to get him to hug me back. I kept failing so I just gave up and embraced him.

 

I felt the cutey struggling to break apart my embrace but I knew that I was too strong for him. I heard someone close the door beside the room we were in.

 

“Yahh. Let go. I gotta get back to Kyu. Did you think no one would get suspicious? Why do you have to do this so often, huh? Kyu is your friend, too.”

 

I replied saying, “I know that. I’m happy for you but… it just hurts my heart when I see the way you look at Kyu. I just want to be love by you. I want you and I need you. I want to make you mine, Saengie. Every time you push me away, my heart breaks into a million little pieces.”

 

“Joongie, I love you but only as a friend. You have been a great friend. You are like a brother to me. I’m sorry for breaking your beautiful sweet heart but I cannot be your lover. You know that very well. Sorry, ok?”

 

Tears started to roll down my cheeks as I say and hear every single word. I looked into Saengie’s eyes through all the tears that were making things hard to see. He said I’m sorry another time while looking into mine and gave me a quick hug, a peck on my cheeks and left the room. I got on my bed and tried to stop crying but the tears kept coming. Just like that, I cried myself to sleep.

~end of Joongie’s POV~

 

Kyu Jong’s POV

I let out a big sigh as I walked into the dorm after a long tiring day. I plopped down on the couch and flipped through the channel when I found one that was showing an interesting drama. After about 10 minutes, Hyung Jun and I started to sob at the sad scene that was happening.

                                                                             

I forgot how exhausted I was until the drama quickly ended in another 15 minutes because we got home so late. I was so into the drama that I didn’t care about what was happening around me. I was so tired and I didn’t want to get up and walk so I crawled back to my bedroom and plopped on the bed. Before I knew it, I was in my own dreamland.

~end of Kyu’s POV~

 

After being released from Hyun Joong, Saengie went to Kyu and his bedroom to find Kyu sleeping soundly on the bed. Sighing from the beautiful sight of his baby, he walked over and gently gave Kyu a peck on the lips. Saengie layed down beside Kyu Jong and fell asleep tightly hugging on to his lover.

 

Junnie and Minnie were the ones to sleep really late that night. They finished watching the drama and went their separate ways into their bedroom.


That night, one person was left heartbroken again, two went to sleep with a serious question and skipping heartbeats, and the couple fell asleep soundly and peacefully.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hi guys! Sorry it took a while to write/upload this. I will try to do my best in my writings. I have some plans for this fanfic and what I might do with it or how it will work out. Whether you are hoping it's HyunSaeng or KyuSaeng, I hope you will keep reading because it's going to be a surprise. I'm not sure when I will end this fanfic but I assure you that it won't be ending anytime soon. Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^_^ Comment down below what you think and I hope you have a great day :)