Pouring Rain

Baby, Let Me Love Ya {Hiatus}

"Kyuuuu, let's go shopping!!" said Young Saeng.

 

They were all free that day and Saengie wanted to buy some new clothes. Even more than that, he wanted to have a date with Kyu. It has been months since their last date. "Yeah! let's go shopping!" everyone exclaimed. 

 

But Young Saeng wouldn't let them since Kyu and Saengie hasn't had a date for a long while now. Kyu and Saengie headed out the door and walked to the mall nearby. 

 

"Hey guys! What do you think about stalking them and taking pictures for them? They'd probably be glad for that... but then again, they would get mad because we stalked them. Oh well! Let's just go anyways. Besides, I don't want to stay in the dorm." Said Hyung Jun.

 

A few minutes later, Hyung Jun, Jung Min, and Hyun Joong left the dorm and found Saengie and Kyu choosing some clothes in a clothings store. They had so many clothes with them. They snapped a few pictures of them laughing, smiling and just having the time of their life. Not long after that, the camera was somehow in Joongie's hand. Minnie and Junnie were just goofing off now and it just seemed like they were on a date themselves. 

 

Sighing, Joongie took a picture of the two goofing off and turned to look for Saengie and Kyu. They were still there but when Hyun Joong turned back around, Jung Min and Hyung Jun were nowhere in sight. 

 

Minnie and Junnie just took off because they were hungry and forgot that Hyun Joong was with them. Joongie proceeded to snap pictures of Kyu and Saengie but the main focus was actually Saengie. "Darn. I seriously need to have Saengie soon. I can't stand this." The way Kyu and Saengie was having so much fun together made Hyun Joong even more jealous than before.

 

Hyun Joong almost got caught but he was saved when Saengie saw Joongie and just thought he was hallucinating. Joongie took the chance to leave. Kyu Jong and Young Saeng quickly paid for the load of clothes and left the mall a few minutes after Joongie left.

 

Little did they know, it started pouring hard so Joongie took shelter in a hotel that he happened to be in front of at the time. "AISHH! Why did it suddenly start pouring?!?! Ahhh! look there's a hotel over there. RUNNN!!!" Young Saeng yelled. They ran to the hotel in 5 minutes which was actually took a lot longer than they thought it would take. 

 

Saengie quickly ran into the hotel bathroom followed by Kyu Jong to dry themselves off. "Kyuu, I'm done. I'll wait outside for you." Saengie said as he opened the bathroom door. "Wowwww..... This place looks.... beautiful." 

 

As soon as Saengie was out the door, he felt a hand covering his eyes but he thought it was his boyfriend. When Young Saeng started talking, that person kissed him passionately, cutting off Saengie's words but it didn't feel like it was Kyu kissing him. Soon after, the person pulled back and took his hands off of Saengie's face. Seeing that it was Hyun Joong, Saengie yelled at Joongie for doing that. Earlier, Hyun Joong thought that it was going to rain for a while so he just rented a room in the hotel and then saw Saengie walked out the bathroom. 

 

Joongie carried Saengie bridal style into his hotel room, locked the door, and dropped Saengie on the bed. "Yahhh! What are you going to do to me? I was waiting for Kyu! He's expecting me now." Saengie stood up and starting walking towards the door.

 

"Don't worry about Kyu Jong. I called him already. Hurry up and change or you'll catch a cold." Hyun Joong lied and grabbed a robe from the closet and tossed it to Young Saeng.

 

*ringg ringg* 

Kyu Jong answered his phone as he was looking for Saengie who told him that he would wait outside for him. "Hey, Kyu Jong, where are you? I saw Saeng so I took him somewhere to let his clothes dry. Go home or stay at a hotel for the night, arraseo?" Hyun Joong started speaking immediately and spoke fast but slow enough to understand the words. 

 

"What the heck? Did he just hang up?" Kyu just gave up and rented a room thinking that he could trust the leader of the group and that he would not do anything to his precious boyfriend. 

 

*in joong's hotel room*

"Ahhh. I'm so tired. Let's go to sleep" Hyun Joong said which surprised Young Saeng who had given up and stayed with Joongie because he already called Kyu.

 

There was only one bed so they both ended up sleeping on the bed. "Joongie.... are you going to do anything to me? But then again, it's probably weird if you don't since you always do... How did you even get here in the first place?" Young Saeng wondered.

 

"Wae? You want me to do something to you?" Joongie replied.

 

Jung Min's POV

Young Saeng and Kyu Jong is such a cute couple. I am so hungry! "Hey, Junnie, can we go grab something to eat?" I asked. He agreed to and we walked towards a food stand nearby and bought some delicious food that made me want to buy more. Some time passed and I realized that we totally forgot about Hyun Joong and the reason we were at the mall. It turns out that Junnie also forgot when I reminded Hyung Jun.

 

We looked everywhere for them but we couldn't see them. Where could they have gone? Did they leave already? That's when I noticed the pattering of the rain and looked outside to see rain pouring heavily on the concrete ground. "Oh, great. Now what are we going to do? We can't go out in this weather..." I said out loud.

 

"Should we just walk around the store for a while until the rain dies down a little? We can buy an umbrella on the way in a store since we didn't prepare...." Hyung Jun suggested. With that said, we ended up walking around the mall for about three more hours until the rain died down a little.

 

We still couldn't go home in the weather but we can't stay at the mall forever. I suggested that we go rest at a hotel until morning since it will probably no longer be raining in the morning. We quickly bought an umbrella and walked to the first hotel we saw. It was a luxurious hotel.

 

I was so exhausted so I made Junnie rent the room quick. Right when I walked in the room, I just jumped on the bed and laid there relaxing on the comfortable bed. Hyung Jun followed and laid down on the bed with me. We were just gazing into each other's eyes for a few minutes before I noticed that the distance between us was closer. Did I lean in further? I don't remember.

 

In a split second, I felt the soft lips of Jun touch mine. Then he slowly started to kiss me more passionately than ever before. Not long after, I realized my arms were around his neck and his hand around my waist. I found myself responding to the sweet kiss as it became deeper...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hello! Here is another chapter, it's a little longer than the other chapters but I hope you like it. Some/most of you may know that Young Saeng will enlist in the military on 10/31/13. On 10/26/13, SS501 reunited at Young Saeng's last concert before his enlistment. Most of the concert is available on youtube but they're fancams. It's so sweet to see them together on one stage singing together, too. It gives us more hope :) Like their band name meaning SS501 - Superstar Singers 5 united as 1 forever. Let's keep supporting them until the end. Have a great day and comment below on your opinions of my fanfic ^_^