XOXO Hugs and Kisses

Baby, Let Me Love Ya {Hiatus}

In Hyun Joong's hotel room, they couldn't fall asleep. About fifteen minutes after they layed down on the bed, there was a huge lightning bolt that could be seen in the sky along with the load BOOM! from the thunderstorm. Saengie has always been scared of thunder and lightning. He clung onto Joongie while whimpering. "Don't be scared Saeng~ah. I'm here so you don't have to worry." Hyun Joong comforted Saengie while rubbing Young Saeng's back in wide circles. He heard the whimpering boy's stomach growl and realized that they hadn't eaten yet.

 

Giving Saeng a hug, Hyun Joong stood up and flipped the light switch on. "I was so exhausted that I forgot we hadn't ate yet. What do you want to eat Saengie?" Hyun Joong said.

 

"Mmmm, I want to eat fried chicken!!! and ice cream!" Young Saeng spoke excitedly. He loved fried chicken. 

 

"Should we watch a movie? I can't sleep with all this thunder." Hyun Joong asked. Saengie quickly nodded his head.

 

Joongie quickly ordered the food and in 15 minutes, the food came. He had also ordered popcorn for the movie. They randomly chose a quick movie and sat at the table eating their delicious dinner while watching the movie. It was a comedy movie so from time to time, they would laugh so hard and nearly fell on the floor laughing.

 

“Saengiee!!!!! Say ‘ahhh’” Joongie told Saengie with popcorn in his hands.

 

Saengie did as he was told but just as Hyun Joong was about to drop the popcorn in Young Saeng’s mouth, he pulled his hand back and dropped it in his own mouth instead and laughed. “YAHHHH!!!!!” Saengie exclaimed. “I want some popcorn!”

 

Chuckling, Hyun Joong once again fooled Young Saeng. He was about to put it in Saengie’s mouth but pulled back and said, “If you want it, you have to get it.”

 

Getting annoyed, Saengie wrestled Joongie to the ground, both of them rolling around. Young Saeng finally just sat on top of Hyun Joong and seized the popcorn. While the cute boy was distracted, Joongie took control and suddenly, Saengie was laying on the carpet with Joongie on top of him.

 

It was a very awkward moment. Hyun Joong took the popcorn bag from Young Saeng and ate a few popcorn before setting it aside. There was another BOOM! from the storm and Saengie looked at Joongie with scared eyes and held on to Hyun Joong’s hands.

 

Saengie looked irresistible so Joongie pulled Saengie up sitting in an upright position with himself still on top of Saengie. Hyun Joong was being as gentle as he can doing that. He slid his hands around Young Saeng’s waist and pulled him into a warm hug. The hug was soothing to Young Saeng. They could feel each other’s breath and Joongie finally pulled away.

 

Joongie leaned in for a kiss and gave Young Saeng a gentle peck on the lips afterwards before pulling away. Looking into Saengie’s eyes, he couldn’t resist himself anymore and kissed Young Saeng like never before, though the cute boy never responded.

 

For some unknown reason, Saengie was kind of enjoying it. The gentleness of the kiss. But he could never give up his boyfriend, Kyu. Saengie thought to himself, No, I can’t hurt Kyu. But this kiss… I have never felt it before. It’s so gentle and sweet. I can feel his love for me. He really cares for me. Kyu has always felt the same way but he’s never kissed me like this. I love Kyu Jong. I know I do and I know he loves me, too.

 

Young Saeng finally got the strength to pull away and pulled Hyun Joong onto the bed.

 

Hyung Jun’s POV

Wahhh… This hotel is beautiful. Jung Min told me to hurry up so I quickly rented a hotel room for tonight. We didn’t have much money on us so we could only afford one room.

 

Jung Min and I already ate a while ago so we weren’t hungry. Jung Min was just so exhausted so he just laid on the bed. I laid down beside him. I was gazing into his beautiful eyes when the distance between us got close. I don’t think either of us noticed what happened.

 

In just a few seconds, we were kissing. Gosh, how is Jung Min so good at this? Am I doing everything correctly? Well, everything feels right, so I guess I am. I felt his legs around mine.

 

Wow. His kiss tastes like chocolate covered strawberries. I focused on every move I make. His slim waist felt just right. Soon enough, I was on top of him, his hands now around my waist, mine using the bed as support.

 

As time flew by, our kiss became gentler but much more passionate and deeper. Did this boy love me this much? Did I love him this much? It felt like everything was in the right place like pieces in a puzzle. This was perfect.

 

Fifteen minutes later, we got drowsy so we decided to stop for now and just sleep. I kissed Jung Min on the cheek and told him, “Good night, baby.” with a smile on my face.

 

He responded with the same exact words and hugged me tight. It was hard to sleep with the storm outside. But with Minnie’s warmth and comfort, it felt like I am living the best day of my life. Of course, I could have this every day… but we’ll have to wait until morning to decide on that.

 

Minnie dozed off before I did. I hope this all wasn’t a dream. It felt like it was but I hope it’s not because this day felt like the best feeling in the world. I stared at Jung Min’s pretty face and with that, I slowly dozed off to sleep.

Kyu Jong’s POV

Ahhhh… this bed is so comfortable. My stomach was growling very loudly so I decided to order some food. I had a simple beef bibimbap with some bubble tea. The food here is so amazingly delicious. I sighed and said, “This feels so lonely here by myself. The thunderstorm is so annoying. Tomorrow better be much better than today.” out loud.

 

I plopped back down on my bed after ordering the food. I took the remote for the TV and flipped through channels until I found one I liked. It was so romantic but funny. At some point, I would cry and then a few seconds later, I’d be laughing until my sides hurted.

 

For some reason, I was still worrying about my precious Saengie. Joongie couldn’t do anything to him right? I shook the thought out of my head and just thought about all the fun times Saengie and I had together. I wish I had some way to capture the moments.

 

My Saengie looks so beautiful and looks amazing in any clothes he tries on and wears. I was blessed to be his boyfriend. I loved him so much, there was no words to describe it besides, “I love you.”

 

I was planning to tell Saengie those words for a while now but I can’t seem to find the right time. When the food came, I quickly gobbled down the food and laid back on the bed.

 

Why does the thunderstorm have to be so loud? It feels creepy in here now. If only my baby was with me…. I turned my thoughts to the kisses we shared. They were lovely but I’m sure we can do better. I reminisced about the time we cuddled together in bed during the cold days keeping ourselves warm.

 

My eyes were getting droopy and I was slowly falling asleep awaiting the next day.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 Chapter five is now up ^_^ These days I have been busy with school and homework. It's very tiring. Writing this fanfic always seems to cheer me up somehow. I hope you like this chapter. I'm not exactly sure what will happen next... but maybe more KyuSaeng? I don't know. Probably ;) I promise I'll write more KyuSaeng events. They're so lovely, every one of the members. I feel bad for whatever will end up happening in the end because not everyone will be together since there are five members. Look forward to the next chapter!! Even though I don't know what it'll be about. lol Enjoy!!

 

Comment down below about what you think ^_^