I Feel Your Love

Baby, Let Me Love Ya {Hiatus}

Hyun Joong and Young Saeng slept closely together on the bed that night. Hyung Jun and Jung Min went to sleep snuggled against each other, their body heat keeping them warm. Kyu Jong felt lonely that night but couldn’t wait to see his boyfriend. Many things had happened that night. Funny thing was, they were all in the same hotel but none of them knew.

 

When they awoke the next day, Joongie and Saengie immediately showered after they woke up, Saengie going first because a certain someone was a huge sleepyhead. Minnie and Junnie stayed in bed for a while since it felt so comfortable. Hyung Jun was awake first and Jung Min was still sleeping. Kyu Jong quickly woke up and called his loved one that he missed so much.

 

*ring ring*

Kyu: Saengie? Baby? You up already?

Saengie: Hi Kyu!! You’re up already, too?

Kyu: Yeah. Are you hungry? Shall we go out for breakfast?

Saengie: Sure. Where should we meet?

Kyu: How about the bakery next to the mall?

Saengie: Yeah, let’s meet there. The bread there tastes amazing!

Kyu: Arraseo. Go get ready. See you later, okay?

Saengie: Alright. You get ready too. Love you!

Kyu: Love you, too!

 *call ended*

 

“Hyun Joong!! Joongie you lazy bum! I’m going to meet Kyu for breakfast. Get up soon and eat breakfast then go home.” Saengie told Joongie.

 

“Okay, go. Let me sleep more. PLEASE?” Hyun Joong replied sleepily with his eyes still closed. “Saengie, give me a hug before you go.”

 

Saengie gave Hyun Joong a hug, quickly got ready and left the room.

 

Kyu Jong’s POV

After I called Saengie, I quickly got into my clothes since they were dry by now. I fixed my hair and sat down and looked at the time. I always dress quickly so I rested on the couch until I decided that I probably gave Saengie enough time to get to the bakery. I headed out the hotel room, carefully taking everything I brought with me and checked out at the hotel lobby including Saengie’s things from the mall.

 

I got to the bakery a little early still but about 7 minutes later, Saengie arrived. Wow, he looks amazing, beautiful, and handsome like he always is. I don’t get why he is still wearing the same clothes so I asked him.

 

“Saeng~ah. Why are you wearing the clothes from yesterday?”

 

“Oh, yesterday my clothes were wet from the sudden downpour so I stayed at the hotel for a while. Hyun Joong said he called you and told you that I was with him.” He started to say.

 

I didn’t know that they stayed at the hotel! That sneaky Hyun Joong. What on earth did he do to Saengie?

 

“Saeng, did he do anything to you? Please tell me the truth! I need to know.” I looked him in the eye and asked him the question.

 

“He didn’t do anything. Don’t worry, I won’t let him. I only belong to you and you are my one and only. I love you and only you, you know that.” Saengie told me.

 

I knew that. I knew that he loved me. I know that I love him. But I don’t know if I can trust Hyun Joong. These days, things have been strange. Why was Joongie with Saengie and how did he find him? A million questions were forming in my mind and I just didn’t know what to believe. If my precious Saengie isn’t telling the truth, Hyun Joong must have forced him not to talk.

 

The questions still linger in my mind as Saengie and I get up to buy our breakfast. He had steamy buns and orange juice while I got some cream filled bread and coffee. The delicious aroma was intriguing. The smell of freshly baked bread and brewed coffee was just amazing.

 

Saengie and I quickly ate the breakfast and went out for a stroll in the park. We walked slowly with our hands tangled into each other. I led him to a park bench and sat down. I patted my laps, gesturing him to sit there and so he did.

 

I wrapped my arms tightly around him as if someone would take him from me. We watched the park animals run around and climb trees for a while but I was really actually just staring at his beautiful face with those adorable chubby cheeks that I loved. Five minute later, Saengie looked back at me smiling with those cute dimples and amazing smile that made my heart melt.

 

“Saengie” I whispered. “Saranghae”

 

“I love you too, baby.” Smiling so brightly to me. We gazed into each other eyes before slowly leaning in closer and closer until the gap between the two of us was gone. Our lips touch gently and turned into a deeper, sweeter kiss.

 

Saengie’s soft lips felt heavenly. His arms slid around my waist. Everything about him just makes me want to eat him up. I’m so glad he only belongs to me. He always gives me his sweetest smile and this wonderful feeling every time I’m with him.

 

The kiss slowly turns to passionately making out. This feeling… I’ve never gotten it before, not even during the past kisses. This felt more perfect, and it confirms Saengie’s love for me. Almost like we were exchanging wedding vows, but just a bit less serious.

 

I could just write a whole book about why I love this boy right here in front of me. He was my soul mate. We both pull away to catch our breath. “Baby, let’s go home first, okay?” Our cheeks were burning red like a tomato when we realized that we were still in the park.

~End of Kyu Jong’s POV~

 

Jung Min’s POV

When I fell asleep, I dreamt of Hyung Jun. It was the first night that I dreamt of him. What was it about him that made me like him this much? It’s weird that I don’t even know the answer to that.

 

I slept like I hadn’t slept in years. It felt good sleeping in the arms of a loved one. I never want this feeling to go.

~End of Jung Min’s POV~

 

Hyung Jun’s POV

Minnie was still in a deep sleep when I woke up the next morning. It still seemed pretty early to me so I decided to just lay there with Minnie for a while.

 

An hour later, I got really bored so I got up to take a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face and called the hotel service to order breakfast. Today’s breakfast: Waffles with butter, powdered sugar, fruit and a whipped cream topping along with bacon and a glass of orange juice. After I ordered it, I decided to wake Jung Min up.

 

I thought of ways to avoid getting kicked by Minnie or getting him mad. The only thing that applied was waking him up by kissing him but it was still risky.

 

I decided to take the chance and flattened my lips to his as he slowly starts to stir and wake up. Waking him up had been successful. My Minnie began to sit up with a smile on his face directed to me. I smiled back as my heart jumped at the sight of him right after he woke up. His hair was a bit messed up but he looked perfect to me.

 

Minnie got up and went to the bathroom to shower and got ready to go out. A few minutes before he got out, the food had arrived. The sweet buttery smell of the waffles and the bacon made my stomach growl.

 

I decided to wait until Jung Min was ready so when he was, we started to eat. In between bites, I was saying, “You know, Jung Min… I found a way to wake you up without getting injured or getting you mad.” I continued with a smile, “Maybe I will be rooming with you after all.”

 

“Really? Finally! I finally get a roommate. I definitely will like having a roommate especially since it’s you.” Jung Min exclaimed excitedly and got up and hugged his new roommate. We talked for a while and decided to make the roommate change official. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I'm sorry it took a while for me to update. I originally was going to update on Wednesday but I couldn't because I had so much things to do for school, homeworks and projects. Please understand. I hope you liked this chapter, though. I will always try my best even if I have a tight schedule.  I want to know what you think about it since this is my first fanfic. Have a nice day ~

 I would really appreciate it if you leave some comments down below and/or subscribe :)                                                                              Subscribers give me encouragement.                                                                                                                                                   More subscribers = faster chapter uploads