Troublemaker

Baby, Let Me Love Ya {Hiatus}

Kyu Jong’s POV

I flopped down on the bed as Saengie snuggled up against my chest. I run my fingers through his hair and then wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. Soon enough, my eyes were closed from listening to my baby’s quiet cute snores.

A few hours later, I felt someone move beside me but I was still half-asleep, too sleepy to care.

~End of Kyu Jong’s POV~

 

Young Saeng’s POV

I woke up with a headache. No longer able to sleep, I carefully slipped out of my baby’s embrace and walked to the bathroom. Man, my shirt reeks of alcohol. I walked back into my room and grabbed my towel, and clothes so I could take a shower and get rid of this odor.

 

Ahhhh~ the hot water feels so good on my skin. I close my eyes and reach for the shampoo but something is blocking my way. Wait a minute… there shouldn’t be something there… With my eyes still closed, I curiously run my hand upwards trying to figure out what the heck was there. “Good morning Saengie,” said Hyun Joong.

 

My eyes immediately sprang open looking at the sleepy figure in front of me. Aish, I forgot to lock the bathroom door. Why did he come in here anyways? We were both wet from the shower water so I can’t kick him out or anything. Sighing, I said, “Joongie, hurry up and finish showering. I’m only letting you stay because you’re already wet from the water.”

 

I watched as he yelled, “yay” excitedly like a child. I turned my back towards Hyun Joong to face the showerhead. I felt arms around my waist as the leader muttered, “Thanks for letting me stay, baby”. Man, his morning voice is so y.

 

Joongie helped me wash my hair as I washed my body. Then I finally realize that we were both . There was nothing I can do about it though… I was blushing really hard. Moments later, we were done showering and got dressed in the bathroom. I can’t believe it, though. My boyfriend hasn’t even seen me completely yet.

~End of Young Saeng’s POV~

 

*ring ring*

All 5 members gathered around the phone when Hyun Joong said it was the manager.

“Good Morning, Manager!” Everyone exclaimed

“Good Morning. You guys have been assigned to a fun exciting project. It’s something new and you guys are going to perform it at the Award show you guys are supposed to attend in a month time.”

“Oh, cool what is it?”

“You guys should head over to our dance studio. You’ll find out there.”

“Arraseo. We’ll be there in a few minutes.”

 

“Hurry up and change, guys! We need to be out soon. Saengie, come help me with breakfast,” ordered Hyun Joong. They made sandwiches with toast and fried eggs so it could be eaten in the car.

 

Young Saeng went into each room to see if they’re almost ready yet. “Palli, palli!” At last, they were ready and headed out the door to the studio.

The five finally arrived at the studio looking around for clues to the project. Five minutes later, Hyunseung from Beast and Troublemaker walked in.

 

“Hey guys! So, I have a problem. I have to perform Troublemaker in 2 weeks but HyunA’s been hospitalized and won’t be released until 2 weeks after the performance. You guys are the chosen one to do the performance with me. Nothing like this has been done before so it will be new and exciting. Since there are five of you, one will have to dance with me and the rest will dance with each other. One person of each of the pairing will have to be the girl but other than that, each pair will be doing the same moves,” explained Hyun Seung.

 

“Alright! Sounds fun!! I’ve always wanted to try the dance,” exclaimed Saengie.

 

“Ok, Here, I have popsicle sticks with numbers on them. There are two pairs of three different numbers 1, 2, and 3. Whoever has the same number as you is your partner,” said Hyun Seung holding up 6 popsicles sticks with the numbers facing down and hidden in the palm of his hands.

 

Each member picked a popsicle stick and the pairings are: Hyun Seung – Young Saeng, Hyun Joong – Kyu Jong, Jung Min – Hyung Jun

 

“Alright, so if its ok with you guys, rehearsal starts in two days for at least 5 hours on weekdays until the show. It will be tough but let’s try to make it work. If you can, it would be nice if you guys could try and practice some of the moves in your dorm. The rehearsal time may be more than 8 hours a day since there is a lot to work on,” said Hyun Seung.

 

“Ok, the schedule’s good. We look forward to working with you!” said the leader, Hyun Joong.

They shook hands as they exited the studio and walked to the car they came with. As they got in, they started planning on how they would spend the next two days before they would start their busy rehearsal schedule.

 

They hung out until it was time for lunch. Too lazy to cook, they went out and ate at their favorite Korean Barbeque place nearby. After indulging tons and tons of juicy beefy meat, they had decided earlier to spend the rest of the day at Lotte World and stay in a hotel until the next day to go back to the dorm. They got a change of clothes quickly from the dorm and headed off to Lotte World!

 

When they arrived at their destination, all five of them were squealing like little kids. After purchasing their ticket, they bought some snacks, knowing that the lines would be slow. All five of them hadn’t been on thrill rides in a long time, yet they still run excitedly to the nearest one. Once they had their turn on the ride, they immediately ran to the next one they saw.

 

“HAHAHA! Did you guys hear Saengie scream on that? He sounded like a five year old girl riding a huge roller coaster for the first time,” laughed Hyun Joong.

 

Saengie pouted cutely while glaring at Joongie for making that comment. After all the fun they had, they went to the ice skating rink and rented skates. Gliding on the ice, Kyu Jong and Young Saeng were hand in hand while Kyu was trying to teach his boyfriend how to ice skate.

 

Watching from afar, Joongie let out a sad sigh. If I don’t get Saengie, it seems like I’ll be forever alone, He thought. Slowly skating around, he spots Jung Min and Hyung Jun talking happily. Minnie was looking into Jun’s eyes full of lust. Joongie put on a set of earphones and put his phone’s music player on shuffle and skated around and around slowly, enjoying the scenery of Lotte.

 

It was a really magical day, but of course, like every other fun day, it had to end. Hyun Joong’s stomach started rumbling and sounded like a bellowing whale. He informed the others that he will call and tell them the room number later after he buys some food and book a hotel room to share between all five of them since they weren’t necessarily rich.

 

Walking off to the first place that sold food, he quickly ordered 5 beef bibimbaps and the most eye-catching dessert a person could possibly find, or so he thought. He booked a two bed hotel room and quickly arrived at the room, happy that they got the room number 501. Setting down the food, he called the others to let them know the room number and the hotel he booked a room at. Surprisingly, they arrived just ten minutes later after the phone call which Hyun Joong expected to take them at least thirty minutes.

 

Young Saeng immediately hopped on a bed after arriving in the room and the tv to SBS, which was showing an episode of You’re Beautiful and began chowing down the bibimbap their leader handed him. The rest of the members quickly sat down alongside the chubby cheeked member after grabbing a take-out box of bibimbap.

 

Their eyes were glued to the television set in the hotel room, laughing as it came to the scene where the members of A.N.Jell were showing Go Mi Nam their CFs with the products they find.

 

Not wanting to take their eyes off of the drama, they waited for the commercials before they dumped their take-out boxes in the trash can after finishing the remains of the bibimbap.

 

Hyun Joong excitedly walked over to where he put his precious dessert and cut it into portions for the other members. “Woah! That is the most beautiful Tiramisu cake I’ve ever seen! Thank you so much for buying that for us! I love you so much!!!!” exclaimed Saengie as soon as he saw the dessert.

 

“Hey, what about me? I thought I was your boyfriend,” Kyu Jong said with a sad pouting face.

 

“Aww, baby, you know I love you the most,” Saengie replied, hugging his once-sulking boyfriend that was sitting beside him.

 

“I love you the most, too. You’re the only one in my heart, baby,” said Kyu, pecking his sweet boyfriend on the cheek seconds later.

 

“Oh geez, you guys are so cheesy,” said Minnie.

 

“Eat your cake guys, it’s sitting on your plate, begging you to eat it,” Hyung Jun said while stuffing his face full of the cake. He wasn’t alone, though, Joongie was currently eating the yummy cake, from its deliciousness.

 

“You know what would be so awesome? If we made homemade Tiramisu cake by ourselves!” exclaimed Saengie, taking his first bite of the cake.

 

“That’s a great idea! We should do it when we have our next break,” agreed Junnie.

 

After they cleared their plates of the pastry, they decided to shower in pairs so that they wouldn’t use the bathroom too long. As Kyu and Saengie got ready to shower, Minnie and Junnie decided to shower next, which left Joongie to shower alone.

 

As the couple stood over the showerhead, Saengie turned it on, giggling as he adjusts to the power of the water since he was a bit ticklish. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry for taking so freaking long to update a chapter! I'm such a bad author. I feel like my writing is getting worse as time flies by. I have so many things to do. I have two state tests coming up sooner than I think. I had a snow day yesterday and today but one of the test was supposed to be today. I have a chorus county assessment on thursday, too! I'm so nervous. It's a lot of stress. I'm so sorry that it took so long for this chapter to be up, I don't think I can ever make this up to you guys. Especially my wonderful subscribers.

There is a rumored list of Military Enlistments this year. Just remember that they're rumored.

Singer: Shindong (Super Junior) [Age 28]
Singer: Lee Sungmin (Super Junior) [Age 27]
Singer: Kim Jaejoong (JYJ) [Age 27]
Singer: Yunho/U-Know (TVXQ) [Age 27]
Singer: Park Yoochun (JYJ) [Age 27]
Singer: Kim Hyun Joong (SS501) – rumored to be enlisting in October [Age 27]
Actor: Yoon Shi Yoon [Age 27]
Singer: Kim Junsu (JYJ) [Age 26]
Actor: Lee Seung Gi [Age 26]
Actor: Lee Min Ho [Age 26]
Actor: Jang Geun Suk [Age 26]
Singer: Seo In Guk [Age 26]

I can't believe it's time for Hyun Joong to enlist. Among this rumored list, half of these people are my favorite actor/singer! 

Again, I'm so sorry about the late update. I can't put how sorry I am in words. I hope you liked this chapter, though. I have no idea when I can update the next chapter but enjoy this one. Thank you guys so much for reading my fanfic, it means a lot to me. Until next time

~ TripleS_HyunSaeng501

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTs are appreciated.