I Will Not Lose This Game

Baby, Let Me Love Ya {Hiatus}

The two lovebirds, Kyu and Saengie, made their way back home hand in hand. Jung Min and Hyung Jun slowly walked back to the dorm and Hyun Joong slept for another hour. 

 

The first ones to arrive were Kyu Jong and Young Saeng. They immediately went into their room. They slowly began getting back into the moment. Saengie kissed Kyu, who was sitting on the bed. Kissing back softly, he slowly began to lay down on the comfortable soft bed. They paused for a moment in between long gentle kisses for air and to also mutter each other's names. That morning, they have said so many I Love You's then they ever had before. 

 

Saeng surprisingly inched his tongue over to Kyu's lips and entered the mouth, exploring every inch of it. And everyone thought he was the shy prince, more like a bad boy. 

 

They were so into it, loving the feeling of the kiss, the love and lust for each other. , they deepened it even more, if that was even possible. They heard the front door slam but just quieted down a little bit. Young Saeng and Kyu Jong both heard Minnie and Junnie’s voice as they were speaking.

 

“Saengie, your moans sounds… angelic but y. They’re like music to my ears.” Kyu softly spoke seductively. Pleased, Saengie slid his hands under Kyu’s shirt feeling the smooth skin under the fabric of his shirt.

 

Without knowing, the moans were becoming louder. Sweet moans were heard from that room. It annoyed Minnie so he marched up to the bedroom door and knocked loudly twice, and yelled “QUIET DOWN IN THERE OR I’M GOING TO GO IN THERE TO SHUT YOU GUYS UP!” and walked back to the living room.

 

Moments later, both Kyu’s and Saengie’s shirts were off. Huffing and puffing from the deep most passionate loving kiss, it felt as if this moment would last forever.

 

Kyu ran his hands over Saeng’s beautiful creamy skin. Saengie shivered at the touch but it slowly turned into something that felt like he never wanted to be parted from Kyu’s touch.

 

Saengie ran his hand over Kyu’s body as he had done to his. It was unbelievably soft. Saengie kissed Kyu’s neck which made more moans slip out of the lips of Kyu.

 

Kyu tried to take over after Saengie had taken the lead but had failed. Saengie was even the one to take off Kyu’s shirt first. “Hey, Saengie ~ baby, where’d you learn all this,” Kyu said breathlessly, “This angel-like boy was indeed a bad boy after all.”

 

As their lips collided together once again, they forgot to be careful and continued to moan which gradually became louder. Jung Min and had enough and bursted in, in the midst of Kyu undoing Saeng’s jean button.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhh! STOP! AT LEAST LOCK YOUR DOOR!” Jung Min yelled. They immediately stopped, blushing beet red. Putting on their clothes, they decided to go out and get some fresh air.

 

After walking around for some time, they saw Hyun Joong walking to the dorm so all three of them walked back to the dorm together. At the dorm, Minnie and Junnie were playing Twister so they decided to join in the fun.

 

It was horrifyingly painful and tiring. “Hyung Jun’s OUT!!!!!” the Leader, Hyun Joong, yelled.

 

“NO, I’m not! I never fell yet”

 

“Oh yes you did!” 

 

It was endless argument. Kyu Jong tried to calm them down and got them to quickly go on with the game already. It was not just because of their endless bickering, it was also because everyone on the twister layout was in awkward positions and on the verge of collapsing.

 

Kyu Jong’s back was arched with both hands on a different circle and one leg down while one was up. Not just that, poor Kyu, Jung Min’s was right in front of Kyu’s face. Not a wonderful sight at all.

 

“I am NEVER EVER going to play twister EVER again.” Kyu Jong complained.

 

Saengie snickered at the sign of Kyu Jong but he couldn’t hold in his laughter. Saeng collapsed right then and there rolling around laughing. Kyu Jong tried to glare at Saengie but of course, failed, because Minnie’s was in his face.

 

But he wasn’t going to give up now. “JUST HURRY UP AND GET ON WITH THIS!” Kyu screamed tiredly.

 

“Oh! I have an idea. How about whoever loses from now on has a punishment?” said Hyun Joong who was the color caller.

 

“YES!!” Junnie and Saengie both called out.

 

“Nice thinking, Joongie” Saengie smiled and pat the man’s head.

 

Kyu and Minnie groaned but it made them more determined to win. It was like a game of strength.

 

*1 hour later*

 

“Oh my goodness, this game is never going to end!!” said Kyu.

 

They had been going at it for a while now but neither of them had given up or lost their strength yet. While playing the game, Junnie and Saengie had gotten hungry and went out to the nearest supermarket to buy some groceries and of course, snacks.

 

They came back with a ton of snacks, kimchi, and ingredients to make kimbap. The best thing they came home with? Pocky, fruit flavored Aloe Vera, and Banana Milk.

 

Thirty minutes later, the game STILL wasn’t over yet. Everyone besides Minnie and Kyu were munching on some sort of snack. Joongie had to take a restroom break so Saengie became the caller.

 

Walking back into the living room, Joongie looked at the situation with Twister. “Oh my, my Saengie is so smart. This looks worse than it was when I left. Good job Saengie.” Hyun Joong said kissing Saeng on the cheek.

 

It was a good thing Kyu didn’t see that. It probably wouldn’t have mattered anyways. Junnie had tried to kiss Saeng on the cheek more than three times now. It wouldn’t make a difference if Joongie did it.

 

They were tired of watching the two play twister so they came up with a solution… Whoever collapses or moves from their current position loses. With that said, the three went into the kitchen to make kimbap for lunch. They could still see them, though. The kitchen was made so that you could see into the living room.

 

Junnie, being the guy he is towards Jung Min, bought that horse carrots. Seeing the carrots, he held them in the air and yelled, “Minnie!!! I bought you carrots!!”

 

Kyu and Minnie were both hungry by now but that did not help Minnie at all. It just made him yearn for food even more. “Hey, Jung Min, how about we both collapse at the same time? That way, no one wins, we both get to eat now, and you get your carrots?” Kyu said smirking.

 

“Really? Sure, why not. I can hear both our stomachs growling. Okay, on the count of three?”

 

“Yea, on the count of three.” Kyu replied.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating for a while. Please bear with me. I am becoming lazy. I had writer's block for a while and had no idea what I was going to write next but I just suddenly had an idea... kind of. It's kind of hard to write a fanfic. I didn't realize it up till now. Every time I write my fanfic, I always have to read the last chapter to refresh my memory but sometimes, it's hard to read my own fanfic. When I read it, I just think What the heck am I writing? Aside from all that, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the game of Twister :)  I'm sure that this fanfic won't end anytime soon.

If you haven't subsribed yet, please Subscribe. It's easy. If you have an account but you don't know how to, just click "Foreword" on the top left where the Chapters are listed. Once you're there, just click the Subscribe that has a heart next to it under the Fanfic title. Also, please leave comments down below. Thank you for reading this chapter ^_^