CHAPTER TWO

ROYAL

12 pretty princes standing in a line. One stepped out with a withered white carnation.

Runaway your majesty. It is no longer safe in the castle.

 
 
I'm 20. I graduated highschool. Ended up moving to seoul. Became a waitress at a expensive restuarant. I get paid a good amount. I have no friends. I live alone still. Life is perfect as it is right now. No one to bother me. My family? Who knows, They should be living a good life. Anywho, I don't care about their whereabouts. I made the decision to be independent. I have no regrets.
 
I lay my head against the window. I got up and walked toward the kitchen and grabbed a mug from the empty cupboard. The apartment was clean. I washed the mug anyway and boiled some water. I love green tea. It soothes me. I sit back at my desk and go through my camera looking at the pictures i took of the night. The most beautiful things shine in the moonlight. It's better to capture it than to forget. 

My phone beeps. I need to leave for my shift soon. I changed into a white collar shirt and my uniform with a black tie and the only pair of black heels I own. Shut the windows. Close the curtains. Dark. It's how I like it. It's fun to dream in the dark.

x

 

My shift is over. Definitely not tired. I'm gonna walk through the streets. It's best to walk around at night. I'm not afraid. I was never afraid. I can't be afraid.

I walk through the streets and see couples eating together. Some happy. Some can't even look at each other. I stand across of the street. from the restuarant where they are. , I'm hungry. I go down the street and find a convienent store. They're still open. Good. Instant noodles would be nice right now. I start stirring around the chopsticks. There were a few seats down, but a person sat on the seat right beside me and looked at me

"Are you gonna eat that?"

I didn't look up.

"Is it poisoned?"

This time I looked at this person. He didn't look like he was from around here, Neither did I. He was still fluent. His voice wasn't too low. Nor too high. Dark eyes. Dark hair. Looked around the same age as me.

"W-Why would it be poisoned?" I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He laughed. "You're not gonna eat it?"

"I- I am." I said.

"Ahjussi! Please get this lady new instant noodles. please." He said as he looked outside the window and smiled.

"You can eat that." The person giggled as the ahjussi of the store placed the new cup of noodles in front of me. Then he took the cup of noodles that was already cooked and stirred it up.

"This, I will eat to check if it's poisoned or not."

With no expression, I just bowed and ate. This person, I didn't even know. This person, had a nice smile. He did.

He finished his first. He just sat there. Didn't move.

"I'm Tao. I'm from China. You don't sound like you're from around here neither."

"I-I'm Gyu Won."

 

x

 

We started walking through the streets of seoul at 9pm. There wasn't an awkward atmosphere. He seemed comfortable. As if he knew me for years. He finally spoke, "Why did you decide to come to seoul?" "To fulfill a dream here. To escape my old life. Why are you here?"

"Mmm, Same as you. To escape my old life, to leave everything behind, to start a new life, start a new dream."


Hello!!!

Tao has been finally introduced~ He seems like a normal person right now. hhhhehehehehheh

I worked hard for the introduction of Tao so I hope it sounds good so far.

Please comment!! I want to know how good I'm doing so far, If I should continue,

Please continue to read me~~~