CHAPTER SIX

ROYAL

2 pretty princesses. Only 2 daughters of his majesty, King Diguó. The King had found his childhood friend, Regadio after 18 years. Regadio was the baby the former king had found in the garden of white carnations. Prince Diguó and Regadio had become close friends. Regadio was also treated as a prince as he grew up in the castle. One day, Regadio said he had gone to explore outside of Deminh. As a goodbye gift, Regadio gave Diguó a tall white porcelain. After he left, Regadio never returned. Until after 18 years, he was opened to the doors of the castle. Regadio came back with 12 sons. Skinny and tall, young, handsome and polite. They’re weren’t his biological children, but they were his.

 

It is dark. Definitely dark. I know my eyes are open. They’re open but even when I blink 3 times I’m with Zitao. The one who helped me pick flowers for my father. Prince Zitao. Yes. I wasn’t on earth. I was standing in the Kingdom of Deiminh. The aroma of cherry blossom, spearmint, French vanilla, you couldn’t smell it anymore. The kingdom where you saw no violence. No despair. No sorrow. The kingdom was almost perfect. Almost like a dream. But the prince is right. Tao was right. Nothing is a dream anymore.

 

I remember there were good spirits here.. even if they were poor. Now everyone just seems emotionless. Passionless. Unsentimental. Almost like they’ve sold their souls. I remember putting my crown to flames. Sometimes I don’t even know how I got the courage to leave my place as princess. I know my father was upset with me. I still remember. Sometimes I think that I should had left then. Should had been vanished then. I’m not sure if I’m here to claim my place as Queen to stop my sister. I do not know why I am here. I do not know what I am supposed to do. I do not know how to show myself to our people. Will they hate me for leaving the kingdom? Am I really hope? If I am hope then why do I not know what to do? I’m dumbfounded. I’m lost. But this time I’m not lost in paradise. I’m lost in a nightmare.

 

"Gyu Wo- or should I call you Princess Kyur—" He spoke but I cut him off. "Just Gyu Won. Please." I replied as I took a deep breath. He nodded. "I understand." "Thank you." He suddenly became apprehensive as he looked at me. "Are you alright your highness?" He asked concerned. "Yes. I’m fine. But Prince Tao.. I have a question.." "Please ask." He replied. "About my sister.. Do the people know that she.. killed the family?"

"Unfortunately, no. She covered it up well. She made it as someone is threatening the castle. That someone poisoned them. Your sister… She can act well. You sister.. She’s unfortunately more clever than she looks." He sighed. "Therefore.. she is still being served at the castle? She’s not even a suspect?" I asked.

"No one would suspect her Kyu."

He’s right. It’s ill-fated that he’s right. It’s burdensome that he is right. No one would suspect perfect little Luna. Precious little Luna. Faultless and Flawless. Prepossessing Luna. My younger twin, Princess Lunamirasol. Luna.

 

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Plan?"

"Well I don’t even know what is wrong with her nor do I know why she killed my brothers. So I think we need to find that out first. We can not fight and risk our lives with uncertainty. We must provide ourselves with as much information as we can before we make any movements your highness. I myself do not believe Luna alone would kill his majesty." He replied. Of course, Prince Zitao was clever. I couldn't say he was the most brilliant and intelligent than the rest of his brothers. But I knew Prince Zitao was clever.

"I agree. And because I do we must make an agreement" I said. Of course, I'm clever too. "Continue." He said."We must inform each other if any new knowledge, whatever are movements are, our location, you must have approval and confirmation from the other party before any movement."  I said.

 

"I understand and agree. Do not misunderstand when I say this.. But I missed you Kyu."

 


really short update!!! i kind of revealed alot o I'm really tired and it's 1:55 am here

please continue to read me ~ ~ ~

 

--Kyu