CHAPTER EIGHT

ROYAL

12 pretty princes standing in a line. Each with a white carnation in his hand. One stepped out holding the flower in his palms. His face is pale. But he is beautiful. He is almost perfect. All shadows and moonlight spun into the shape of him. Even the stars in the night sky envied him. But he wasn’t clear with himself. He couldn’t be. He wasn’t made to. But his veins whispered to the nerve of his artificial brain, “weak, YOU ARE WEAK YOU SOULESS WEAK THING YOU WALK IN THAT BODY BUT YOUR SOUL LINGERS AROUND THE EDGE OF THE CASTLE ROOF. WEAK YOU ARE. WEAK YOU WERE. WEAK YOU WILL BE AND ALWAYS”

 

 

I took a sip of my tea and looked at my window. You could see cars and traffic lights and people crossing the street but they weren’t there it was just an illusion. Tao turned his head towards me. "We should head to the castle today, Shouldn’t we?"  He asked as he put down his mug. "Would they let us in?"  I questioned. "We should find out."  He asnswered. 

I looked at ourselves and our clothes. "Do you think you can bring back some nice clothes too?" I asked as I tugged on my grey sweater. Prince Zitao looked at my closet and waved his hand upwards. 3 beautiful dresses and one white suit with a black tie appeared. I turned my head back to him. "Why 3 dresses?"  I asked. "So you could choose." He replied. I got up from the table and walked over to my closet. There was a a white dress, a red dress and a light blue dress. I took the white dress off from it’s hanger and walked to the mirror and placed it on front of me to see if it would look nice. Tao got up and walked towards me and looked at ourselves in the mirror.

"Why white?"  He asked.

"To match with you."

 

X

 

We reached the bridge to the castle. You could I was a bit nervous. I felt really small standing here. This was already castle ground. I grew up here but yet I feel so small now. There were guards who recognized Prince Zitao, but they did not recognize me. Soon my father’s butler came to us.

 

"P-Prince Zitao.. You have returned.. It’s not safe Your Majesty.. Why have you returned?" He asked. I walked forward. And exhaled deeply. "Princess Kyumirasol has returned." Tao said. Now it was my turn to speak.

"I have returned Butler Kim.."

Butler Kim blinked a few times. He’s shocked. He hesitated to step forward. Even the guards looked at me. Butler Kim placed his hand on my shoulder for confirmation that it was me. That Princess Kyumirasol is standing on Deminh ground and has returned."Y-Your majesty.." Butler Kim whispered as he was definitely shocked and I can see it in his dark orange eyes. Then Tao spoke,

"We must talk to Luna, Do you think that it is possible right now?" He asked. "But your majesty—"  Tao cut Butler Kim off.

"We must talk to her Butler Kim." 

 

X

 

We walked into the castle together. They changed some furniture I noticed. I still remember every corner of this castle. The most beautiful and graceful exhibits of this castle to the dark rooms of old furniture and ancient books. Butler Kim looked terrified and because of the deaths that took place in this castle but he was still here for us and still serving us. My father chose the best people even if they were poor. My father was a good person. He was a good leader and King. Butler Kim stopped and turned around to face as we were following him. "I will call a guard to bring Luna. Please sit."

 

X

 

A guard walked to Luna’s room. He knocked on the door.

"Come in." She replied.

The guard opened the door.

"Your Majesty, Princess Kyumirasol has returned and is waiting for you."

Luna’s eyes opened as she slowly put her cup down.

"Tell her I’ll be out soon." She ordered.

"Yes, Crown Princess."

The guard shut the door and left. Luna started laughing hysterically. She looked in the mirror at her reflection.

Luna: Today’s going to be a fun day Lunamirasol.

 

X

 

After 10 Minutes Luna came into the main room where Me and Prince Zitao sat. She took a step back at the sight of Tao. Then she looked at me and ran up to me smiling with tears in her eyes and hugged me.

"Sister Kyu!! You’ve returned! I’ve missed you so much!! Where have you been all these years?! But I’m so glad you’re back!" She pulled away from me and smiled at me. I’m so confused. I took a lock of hair and put it around the back of her ear. "I’ve missed you more."  I told her.

"Sit! Sit! I’ll tell Butler Kim to bring tea and refreshments for us. Prince Zitao, I see you’ve returned. How have you been?" She asked as she crossed her leg over the other and smiled at him looking interested. Luna hasn’t changed. She’s still as beautiful but that doesn't mean she always had a good heart. What the hell happened here?

"I’m fine your majesty. Thank you for asking." Tao replied. Tao talked soulless as he answered. All of the sudden someone came running into the room holding a chair over his head about to throw at someone. I followed his eyes quickly as he was looking at Tao. It was his brother. Prince Kyungsoo.

Me and Tao stood up stepping back. Luna quickly ran in front of Prince Kyungsoo and hugged him stopping him from throwing.

"DON’T DO THIS PLEASE!"  Luna cried. Hot tears spilled on her cheeks.

"Please.." 

 


 

MY EXO BIAS HAS BEEN INTRODUCED IN THIS FIC FINALLY YASSSS 

Please comment~ I love to hear what you guys think of it so far. 

~CONTINUE TO READ ME~ 

ALSO SUPPORT B.A.P'S COMEBACK 1004(천사) AND THEIR NEW ALBUM FIRST SENSIBILITY COMING OUT SOON!!!

HEHE

ARE YOU READY FOR IT

BECAUSE I'M NOT

HAHAHAHHAA

--Kyu