CHAPTER NINE

ROYAL

                                                         

Kyungsoo had this spark in his eyes. Different from the little glitter I remembered. He was very quiet. But he was kind to animals, intelligent, and he was indeed good-looking. Born to be a prince. 

 

 

Now that I think about it, I've never seen him smile in my entire lifetime. He was like a flower. A beautiful one. But no sunlight.

 

He looked at me like he just saw a deer die and dropped the chair he was going to use to through at Tao. He took a step back. One, two more steps back. His legs started to shake. He suddenly became uneasy? Why? He started to look sick. He became pale. He dropped to the ground with his face faced to he ground; Unconscious.

 

Luna gasped. She fell onto the ground and started to weep. And the tears stained her beautiful satin skin. She embraced her knees and started rocking and whispering nonsense. What the is going on right now?

 

I looked to my side to find Tao beside me but he wasn't there. I looked behind me to find Tao also embracing his knees. I looked at his eyes. Frightened. Terrified. I rushed over to him and got onto my knees and started shaking him to him to get him back to his senses. "Tao! Hey! Are you okay? TAO!" I screamed. He can't hear me? "TAO!" I screamed once more.

 

"Please...Please leave....."

 

I turned around to see Luna sane again."LEAVE GOD DAMN IT! LEAVE!" She screamed that my ears would had burst.

 

I picked up Tao and put his arm over my shoulder. My ears are still ringing from her satan-like scream. I ran out with Tao who still couldn't come back to his senses but was able to move. By the time we got away from the castle, the sky became a scarlet red.

 

"TAO LISTEN TO ME YOU CAN HEAR ME OK GET BACK TO YOUR SENSES TAO! TAO!" I yelled. He gasped and started to cough. Inhaling and exhaling fast. "Tao! Oh my god, are you okay?" I yelled and put my hands on his face. "I-I'm fine." He said barely making the words slip off his tongue. I sighed and looked at the sky. I felt a breeze pass my skin. "It's cold." I said to myself. Tao, still trying to breathe, lifted his hand up and my eyesight turned white.

 

 x

 

I blinked a few times and found myself on my couch in my apartment back on Earth.

I sighed. I got up and found Tao on my bed, asleep. I sat the edge of the bed.

"Hey prince, you had a really rough day. Get a good sleep. Don't dream a bad dream. I'm here." I whispered. I can totally understand why he's like this. To be honest, I don't even know why I'm still sane when I just saw someone who I thought was dead, alive. And tried to kill Prince Tao. I don't know myself either.

 

My eyes don't believe it.

 

Or maybe it's because I don't want to believe it.

 

There's a slight difference.

 

x

 

Here I am, sitting in an illusion, looking at earth's moon. I could had gone there with Jongin, One of Tao's brothers. His power was teleportation. He could go anywhere within a 25 lightyear radius. Such beautiful powers like that had gone to waste. It's so frustrating the more I think about it. Tao started to shuffle around here and there. He stretched and yawned.

 

"Awake? It's still night. Go back to sleep." I said. He got up not even listening to me and walked over to the fridge, half awake. He got out energy drinks. "Hey, wanna get me one too?" I exclaimed. He came back with only one can. "You. Go to sleep. One of us needs to stay awake." He said. "Yeah want to get me a glass of water then?" I said. He glared at me at my response. He deeply sighed. "Don't call me prince anymore. We're at the same level right now anyway." He said while opening his can making that fizz noise that really refreshes my mind. I nodded. "Oh and Gyu won?" "Mm?" "I'm sorry for not being brave today and getting you out of there myself." He stopped and walked out of the room. I felt like he was gonna continue his apology. I guess it made him uneasy and made him think about today. I understand him completely. "Only count on yourself Kyu. Like you always did. Don't rely on me. I won't rely on you to get me out next time." He said. This is the Tao I know and needed to hear.

 


 Hello there ladies and gentlemen.

I have returned from the war. Well temporarily. Have you missed me? haha. School is almost over. Well there's still exams. sigh. Where am I going with this fic lol. I'll be updating much more in the summer I promise. Here's your update! Please comment~ I missed you guys. And thank you.

twitter: @choijpg

HAVE SOME TAOHUN

--Kyu