CHAPTER SEVEN

ROYAL

2 pretty princesses. The elder twin was beautiful. Though, no one knew. The castle had high expectations of her. No one cared to understand how she felt. She was pressured. She was stressed. She didn’t want to be princess.

But there was somebody, somebody who couldn’t feel anything. Somebody who should not be able to feel anything. But he did. 

 

I wouldn’t say it was normal for the prince to say he missed me. Anyhow that is not what is important right now. How do I deal with Luna? To be truly honest, me and Luna didn’t hate each other nor like each other. Luna always wanted more but I wanted less. We were not really close. We were raised to be polite and kind and brave in pride and soul of our kingdom. For the future of the kingdom. I guess that is why were never really close. Because of royalty. Not because of ourselves but because we were royalty. To be truly honest, there aren’t that many benefits on being in the royal family. It’s just responsibility and doing good deeds for in return, good responses from the people.

 

Tao has a ring that can do things that I don’t know. But he did make an apartment with the same image of my apartment on earth except it was hidden. Everything looked as how I left it. Each one of his brothers had a certain ring that could do something. Extremely dangerous the rings were. But they were responsible and they only used it for good. In our kingdom, we could do things earth can’t. We were powerful. That’s what I didn’t like.

Deiminh was powerful. We had discovered that there was an earth filled with species that look like us. Earth can’t find us because Deiminh is surrounded by coloria which does not allow even the strongest devices to see our world. Coloria can only be destroyed by dinosaur blood although dinosaurs had been extinct too long ago for humans to even study enough to figure out who powerful their blood was. Highly knowledged deiminhians know that earth would not last long therefore weak. We put the strong before weak. Because you are strong and they are not therefore you mustn’t make yourself weak just for the weak to become stronger. That’s what we were taught. You were born into this world alone, You die alone. You can not always be selfless.

It is true. It is ill-fated that it is true. Truth is bull but lies aren’t any better. Me and Tao sat at the table in my kitchen. Or at least was my kitchen.

 

"Your Majesty?"  I spoke. "Yes, Gyu Won?"  He replied. "Do you know anyone.. Who could help?"

Tao looked at me."Right now.. I don’t know who to trust but you." I sighed but then his ring caught my attention. "What exactly can that ring do?"  I asked curiously. He held up his hand and looked at his ring.

"It can bring anything back from time. Like your apartment. Anything. Except people."  He answered. "Would you bring back your brothers if you could?"  I asked. Tao froze. There was a long silence. Then he suddenly spoke.

“..Yes.”

 

X

 

I woke up. I looked over from my bed to find Tao. He sat at the kitchen table with his head down. He’s probably still asleep. I’ll leave him to sleep longer. I got up from my bed and walked towards my cupboar—

"AHHH-"  I screamed. Tao tripped me and grabbed me by the arm to prevent me from falling. "You should say good morning shouldn’t you?"  He said with a small smirk on his face.

"You shouldn’t be scaring other people in their own home now should you? Were you already awake?"  I asked. "Mhm."  He replied. I sighed as I grabbed a mug from the cupboard.

 

"Tea?"

 


 

Helloooo~ I updated hehe. But it's really short. 

I've been really busy  But I promise I'll update more!

I also started a new fic in celebration of kyungsoo's birthday and I'll put the link at the bottom.

I hope you guys enjoy it so far!! Happy new year guys!

~saranghaeyo~ 

 

 PLEASE READ ME 

Paper Airplanes: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/642978/paper-airplanes-angst-romance-sulli-kyungsoo