CHAPTER THREE

ROYAL

One out of the 12 princes stepped out with his white carnation held by his royal hands. His face is pale. His eyes, dark like his pitch black hair. Conscious but vexed.

 

It was getting really late and I’m still walking with this stranger. Why does he seem so strange but so familiar. Whatever, that’s not important. I should go home now. I stopped walking and spoke.

"Hey, it’s getting really late, I should be getting home. It was really nice meeting you, Tao." "Was it really nice to meet me?" I became flustered. I don't know how to respond to this.

"Well, it’s not like I’ve walked with someone I just met through the streets at night and enjoy it before. So thanks."

"Will I ever be able to meet you again in the future?" He asked.

"Well.. I guess we could meet again." I replied. He then held out as hand as if I were to ahnd something to him.

"Give me your phone." I hestitated. Is he trying to rob me? He took a deep breath because He knew what I was thinking. He handed his phone over first. He has the same phone as me. Coincidence? I don’t even care. It’s new model anyway.

"Dial your number." 

He took my phone and dialed his number in and even took a picture for his contact picture and made it my lock screen.

"So you remember me." I laughed. So I did the same. I took a picture for my contact picture and made it his lock screen. "Haha, cute. Waah, look at all this music. I see you like idols. Don’t worry you can call me Tao oppa."

He continued scrolling through my phone. I bit my lip as I was embarassed. Well, Who knows? I could be his noona. "Ya, give that back." I said as I snatched my phone from his hands. "Text me whenever you want, I’ll be your drinking buddy." He said. "Don’t joke around, I don’t even remember the last time I drank."

He giggled.

Me: I’m leaving. Anyway be safe on your way home.

I waved and walked away.

 

x

 

Kyu. You shouldn’t be telling false truth. You always keep your bottles under your sink cupboard away from him.”

 


 

Too short? I apologize. This isn't late right? I've actually started going to a new school. I'm gonna be really busy. But I will update as soon as possible.

Please comment what you think so far~ i like comments. hehe

I hope that I will be able to finish this fic sooner and continue to read me~

--Kyu