CHAPTER FIVE

ROYAL

2 pretty princesses. Twins in fact. Everyone adored the younger girl. She was divine. Everyone in the castle had their undivided attention towards her. She was polite and smart. Indeed she was awfully shameful to herself. A demon, masquerading an angel.

 

What the hell is going on. What the hell is going on. This isn’t right. I can’t think straight. I took a deep breath. Breathe Gyu Won. Breathe—

“Huang Zitao” I said calmly. "Should it not be ‘Your Majesty’ now that you do remember who I am? "Explain." I demanded. "The Kingdom." He said. "W-What?" I said confused. "Mirror Princess"  "Listen Tao, I want to know how the hell you got h-"

"She killed the king."

 

I froze. What. D-Did I hear wrong? 

 

"W-What.."

"She’s taken over." He said as he exhaled. "I don’t believe you. You-"

"NOTHING IS A DREAM ANYMORE KYU WE ARE ALL STUCK IN REALITY." He exclaimed as he tried to calm down. I-I don’t know what— Am I still on earth? This world that I thought was beautiful. Beautiful enough to get lost in and escape. I have now just realized.

You can’t hide. A new nightmare has just begun.

 

x

 

Tao was looking at me with intense dark eyes. I should had known. But I never will know when I am dreaming. Everything feels all too real. I decided to speak. "Y-Your brothers?" I could barely speak clearly. "Dead. All at once." He said coldly as if he didn't want to say it because he didn't want to face the truth.

 

ALL OF THEM??! H-HOW??!!

 

"Your sister. Killed all of them. Poisoned them. Poisoned your father." He took deep breaths between the periods as if he were suffocating just saying the words.

 

My sister.  My satanic blood related younger sister.  Luna.

 

"Luna. Pretty little Luna WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER IS SHE MAD SHE KILLED OUR FATHER WHAT IS IT THAT SHE WANTS WHY IS SHE DOING THIS?!!?!?!??!" I yelled as I clenched my teeth. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE KINGDOM!?!?!?!?!?" I froze. He was as angry as I was. But he was angry at me. Not just my sister, me. "THAT IS NOT WHAT’S IMPORTANT. YOU NEED TO COME HOME." He yelled slowly becoming more soft and calmer."I-I don’t want to." I refused. "THIS IS NOT YOUR CHOICE. IT’S AN ORDER."  He was right. It is an order. He’s the next person in-line to the throne next to me and my sister. But he is male. In our kingdom, the last male in the royal family is to be King. Zitao is the last male. His 11 brothers are gone. My father..My only father… No longer in existence. Gone.

 

"Tao.." I said softly as if I were going to cry if I yelled again. "Yes, your highness?" We both finally calmed down. "Tao.." I said again. "Yes Kyu?" He asnwered. "Why did you come to earth?" I asked.

"To find you. To stop your sister. To make you come home. To make you happy again. To fix our kingdom. Because you’re hope."

 

 


 

/laughs hysterically/

 

im coming up with my plot faster. hehehe. i hope youre liking it so far~