Beach With Em'

Jerk and Girl.

I know now isn't SUMMER in Korea but oh well.. 

 

CHAPTER ONE . 

 

Three girls clad in bikinis underneath their outerwear are seen walking towards a group of guys who were busy playing beach volleyball and didn't notice the girls. 

 

"Che...boys and their games!" A girl with brown light wavy hair said. 

"Oh well, we will just go sun bathing then" said the one with blackish brown hair .

"Let's go" the tallest out of the three said. 

 

Meanwhile, on the boys side. 

 

"Hey! Look at those three chicks there," Tao pointed out at the three girls who were setting out their towels. 

"*whistle*WOW!!" Luhan and Lay said at once with their jaws dropping. 

"Guys, are we gonna continue playing or not? said a slightly deep voice, Kris. 

"Naww..leader-nim , keep calm and stare at those chicks." Kai said. 

"Do you even know who they are?" Kris said. 

"Nope" all eleven chorused together. 

"Me neither" Kris smirked. 

 

"HYUNG! HYUNG! they are taking off their sunnies!" Sehun the maknae exclaimed. 

"So?" His hyungs said. 

"Like this, we can see their face clearly" the maknae said. 

"Oh Yeah!" 

"Wait...doesn't she looks familiar?" Chanyeol said pointing to the girl with brown wavy hair. 

"Yea, all three of them do. Have any idea, who is it?" Baekhyun said. 

"That's EunBI!!"Chanyeol half yelled. 

"Sooo...the tallest one is EunHee, i'm guessing the other one is Seul Mi.right?" Luhan guessed. 

"OMYGAWD. They're so hawt!" Tao exclaimed. 

"Stop fanboying over them, Tao! Get a grip of yourself!" Kris whacked some senses into the younger boy. 

"Or is it that you don't like people watching EunHee?" Lay smirked. Kris rolled his eyes. 

"Would you be happy if people stare at Seul-" before Kris could say anything, he earned a whack from Lay on the head. 

"YAH! How dare you whack your hyung?" Kris scolded. 

"Shut Up!" Lay fumed and walked towards the girls offering help. 

"Jealous baby"Kris mumbled. 

 

The boys were only in their board shorts and some were wearing wife beaters. All of them followed Lay who was already reaching where the girls are. 

"Hey! Need help?"Lay said.

"Oh Hey Oppa, nah..its okay, we got this handled."

"Okay then,Seul Mi-ah, wanna go in the water?" Lay offered.

"S-sure" Seul Mi agreed and was about to walk with Lay when EunBi talked.

"Oppa! Its unfair that you only ask Seul Mi and not us!" Eunbi said.

"Well, this place needs to be taken care of, what if someone snatches this place?" Lay teased.

"YAH!" Eunbi scrunched her nose and put her hands on her hips.

Lay and Seul Mi were already in the water and were seen splashing each other.

"Tch..." The two girls who left alone with the others just watched as the two of them were playing in the water.

"Eun-ah, do you want to go buy some food and drinks with me?" Kris asked.

"Sure, see you guys," EunHee got up and walked off with Kris.

 

 

KRIS.  

 

"Wow...She's such a lucky girl" 

"He's hawt" 

Passerbys were staring at us as we were walking towards the stall. I sneaked my hand around EunHee's  waist and pretended as if we were real. 

"Kris, what do you think your doing?" EunHee said. 

"Well, let's play pretend, what do you think?" I smirked. 

"And why would I want to play that with you?"EunHee talked back. 

"Because i'm gonna keep em' drooling over me and let the guys stop drooling over you," I smirked again. 

"Stupid..and so what if they look at me?"now it was her turn to smirk. 

"And I wouldn't be happy with that," I raised my pointer finger and moved it, giving a no sign. 

and she just rolled her eyes and walked off. 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N : So...How was the first chapter?